Chapter 1

♡Bittersweet Love♡

 "So are you excited for the Taiwan trip?" She smiled at me.

"what for?" I pretended to not have a clue.

"haven't you see the notice board? You, me and my 2 oppas."she looked at me with a suspicious look.

"yah! You sound like a playgirl." I tried to change the topic.

we were enjoying some macarons that i baked in her room and talking about our upcoming school trip to Taiwan.

"Well, one is my brother and the other is my boyfriend. So basically, they are my oppa." She said matter of factly. "And by the way, don't yah me. I am your unnie!" She gave me her show-me-respect look.

i bowed down, knowing that I was really not showing her respect. 

"We can't possibly finish all the macarons, do you want to offer him some? He is in his room with his 'gang'" she tried changing the subject to make me feel less guilty.

i hesitated. Maybe i should not disturb them. I mean they might be talking about something. So i should not interrupt.

my best friend MinJi stood up and pushed me out, all the way to his room. She knocked carelessly on the door. "Oppa." She called out.

"yes?" He shouted before opening the door.

"seungyeon here made extra macarons, so we were wondering if you guys wanted some." MinJi explained.

"oh thanks Seungyeon" he took it and closed the door. 

Not even a smile . I sighed.

Minji walked off while i stayed at the door. Should I listen to what they are talking about?

"i really like her!" I could hear my crush's voice.

"taemin-ah, you should tell her." I recognise Kris oppa's voice. Kris oppa is Minji unnie's boyfriend. 

"But I heard from Eunji that she likes ChanYeol." taemin sighed. "Just tell her. Maybe Naeun likes you."kris said.

i felt a stinging sensation at my heart. It hurts. So Taemin likes Naeun? Aish! I should have known during the briefing just now.

flashback...

Taemin was having a conversation with NaEun. 

"I wish you were my teammate." Taemin said to Naeun.

"Yeeah. Me too. What about the masquerade party?" She had her innocent eyes on.

"you will be my partner" He simply said.

Flashback ends.

"Yah SeungYeon! Why are you in a daze there?" MinJi called for me. 

"Coming!" I ran up to her.

"I need to go already!" I said as I saw the time.

It was already 6Pm and i told umma that I will be home by 6.30.

I bid MinJi goodbye and left