Kim Ri-Ae AKA Ri-A (MY CHARACTER)

✫VAST✫ [Amazing New Girlgroup] [Applications Closed] ~^-^~

 



KIM RI AE - MAIN DANCER, MAIN RAPPER AND LEAD VOCAL

Stage Name: Ri-A

Vast's Swagger and Eye Smile Ri-A

 

 

 

 

Ri-A's INTERVIEW VIDEO

 

 

Ri-A's Dance Videos

Strong Heart Pre-Debut Dance

 

Sebakwi dance with 5dolls Eunkyo

 

Ri-A and Sulli in Starry Night

 

Ri-A dancing at K.will's concert.

 

Ri-A dancing solo at Shinee's concert.

 

 

Ri-A's Raps

 

 

 

 

Ri-A's Singing Videos

Boyfriend You and I

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ri-A Predebut Performances

[Covering Various Songs with KGE Trainees]

 

 

 

 

 


Ri-A's with her friends

 

 

 


 

 

Full Name: Kim Ri Ae

Nicknames: Ria, Ae-gi, Dimaond Eye Smile

Age: 15

Birth Date: July 17, 1996

Birth Place: Seoul, Korea

Languages Spoken: English (fluent), Korean (fluent), Japanese (fluent)

---------------------------------------------------

Personality:  Girly appearance, Boyish Cool Attitude. That's how people close to Ri Ae says whenever thay are asked about Ri Ae. True, she has a girl face but she truly gives out a Cool, Swag and Boyish attitude. Ri Ae always has these head, body and hand gestures that she automatically does everyday especially if she has her earphones  on her ear (Really true). She will dance automatically everytime she listens to music by her Mp3 Player or Everytime her favorite music is played. She likes playing around and hanging out with Boyfriend members. She's closest to Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Donghyun is thankful because he knows that Kwangmin, Youngmin and Minwoo will take care of his baby well. Ri Ae would give hi-fives every now and then to Minwoo. Youngmin likes teasing Ri Ae and she would chase Youngmin around. Ri Ae is trully playful. When she's practicing, she enjoys performing with a blend of seriousness. Random dances during instrumental parts would come out from her.Ri Ae has many big brothers and sisters around.  She would give a killer death glare to any one who hurts her family, friends or herself. She is a very peaceful girl too. She would go to rooftops or near rivers to practice or just stand there to feel the wind. She really loves to memorize all of the Pokemon and their powers. Youngmin, Kwangmin and Ri Ae would play a game which is called "Name all the pokemons" game. And the three of them would end up saying jibberish names cause there is not enough time on the timer.Ri Ae loves Pikachu a lot and its her favorite from childhood to now that she's grown -up. 

Family History/Background: Their father is a very famous businessman. Her Mom owns a fancy Cafe. Although busy, their parents makes time for their children. Donghyun takes care of his baby sister like she's a precious gem.Donghyun and Ri Ae sometimes come home together at their own house to visit  even if they live in different dorms. Donghyun would always visit Vast's dorm and would pick his baby sister sometimes to go with Boyfriend. Infinite's L is their cousin. Yet another Over protective oppa to Ri Ae. Ri Ae likes to have fun with Infinite members too. R Ae is best friends with Detective Sungyeol who she thinks looks like Cn Blue's Jungshin.Ri Ae would come with L sometimes on his filming of his Japanese drama called JIU so she could teach Japanese to her oppa and to witness the Cool drama. Ri Ae was casted as a minor there. As JIU's younger sister whom he protects from Police.

 

 

Family members: Father: Kim Myunghun | 48 | Businessman, Mother: Kim Sung Ri | 45 | Cafe Owner, Big brother: Kim Donghyun | 21 | Idol

 

Likes: Cherry Blossoms, Gloves, hats, Hello Panda, Pikachu, River, rooftop, Pocky, sweets.

Dislikes: Heartbreaks, Crazy fans, Heat, "Nice Job! Ok you can rest now!", Blood, Bad people, Rivalry

Hobbies: Listening to music by her Mp3 Player, Watching Pokemon,Writing Rap Lyrics, Practicing, Playing Tennis, Watching Anime, Shopping

Habits: Head,Body and Hand Gestures whenever she listens to her favorite music or when her fave songs are played, Eye Smiling, Smirking,Winking, Death Glares, Pouting, Puffing Cheeks.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Stage Name: Ri-A read as Ree-ya.

Persona: The Swagger and Eye smile of Vast.

Position: Main Dancer, Main Rapper, and Lead Vocal. (Jeongmal Mianhae, it's 3 because I can do it all and if we all have three that's hard to handle. )

Trainee Years: 5 years

Trainee Experience: It was a funny story. When Ri Ae was 10 years old, she would come at the park with her bestfriends and classmates Minwoo, Youngmin and with Kwangmin too. They would dance there and practice. Donghyun followed them. They saw two guys smiling at them and they misunderstanded the two guys. They all screamed and ran towards their school. Then Donghyun turned around at the two guys and said,"Please don't kidnapp us!". and the two guys laughed so hard. They said they're amazed by the kids and asked if they would like to be trained. Since Youngmin, Kwangmin, Donghyun and Minwoo were already taken by Starship Entertainment, they got Ri Ae and headed the children with Donghyun to  Entertainment Company and Donghyun called their parents to come. Ri Ae was trained in and she tried her best to improve and improve. She had fun performing at the dance practice room. She was the girl in Boyfriend's Don't Touch my Girl and Boyfriend Mv. She also had pre-debut cfs of Nana's B and Sony Cybershot. She had various cover performances with other KGE trainees which are members of VAst and other trainees and had some solo performances in tv or kpop idol concerts.

Known to have?: 

1. Twin 1 billion Eye Smiles along with her bestfriend Sulli of f(x). 

2. Boyish Swag

3. Best Dancer Ever | either Boy groups or Girl group songs, poppin and lockin and many more.

3. Small waist 

4. Porcelain Skin Baby

 

----------------------------------------

Partner/Bias: Kwangmin-ah

Relationship Status: friend and classmate.

How did you meet?: Met at School. School of Performing Arts Seoul and the previous Schools Ri Ae attended.

Bestfriends: Boyfriend Minwoo and Youngmin, f(x) Sulli, DGNA/ The boss Jay, Co- ed Sungmin Infinite Sungyeol.

Friends: Sistar unnis, 5dolls, Kara, T-ara, After school, f(x), Teen top, Ze:a, Shinee and many more.

------------------------------------

[Note: Had a hard time choosing my appearance. I thought about it so hard for almost 3 days. I changed my mind and used Jiyoungie.]