FINAL

I know you're jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I'm jealous of the nights
That I don't spend with you
I'm wondering who you lay next to
Oh, I'm jealous of the nights
I'm jealous of the love
Love that was in here
Gone for someone else to share
Oh, I'm jealous of the love, cause”

Jealous - Labrinth

 

Today, we are going to Beijing for Tudou Young Choice Awards, Mino and I weren’t the same… I mean there’s something wrong between us. He hasn’t talked with me since we arrived at Gimpo Airport.

I think Mino is angry with me because last night I secretly hang out with my model friend, Park Hyeongseop at the café. I meet up with him because we haven’t seen each other for a long time. After A-awards, I asked manager hyung to take me there. I forget to tell Mino that I went to see him.

Mino was jealous, and I know that. I think he saw that Instagram photo after he checked on the internet or maybe someone send him through Line. There isn’t one photo but our fans keep reposing it all night and said that ‘JINWOO IS SO DAMN CUTE’ in that photo because my hair is getting long. Seriously, it makes me look like a girl with a handsome guy.

I think this is the reason makes my young boyfriend get mad and jealous. On that night, Seungyoon called me, it was late and I should go back because we had to go to Beijing tomorrow. It must be Mino who called me but there isn’t any call from him. When I got back to our dorm, I was trying to talk with him but he didn’t reply any message and locked himself in his room again.

 

 Aish, so childish. This is the reason why he ignores me.

 

“Hyung, did you sleep well?” Lee Seunghoon approached me while we were waiting at the gate.

“uhm…no” I told him but my eyes keep looking at Mino who is talking with Nam Taehyun and Kang Seungyoon. He left me here with Seunghoon who is always beside me. The latter told me that today I looked really sleepy.

“Did you see Hyeongseop -hyung last night? He asked me more 100 times” he asked me and pointed at Mino

“Really? Yes, I met him after the party but just talking, Seunghoon-ah” I told my dongsaeng. I think Seunghoon is like my brother who I trust the most.

“I told him and after that he looked furious, hyung.”

“There is nothing between us, Seunghoon!!” of course, there is nothing between Hyeongseop and me. We’re just friend and the rest members know that except someone.

“I know that but did you talk with Mino?” he asked me

“Not yet. Did you see? He ignores me right now” I can say that I hate being ignored. I HATE IT.

 

 

“... He’s a god of jealousy hahahaha” both of us burst out of laughing.

“Yes, he is! First time was Hanbin and now is Hyeongseop. It’s boring to be like this but I don’t know what to do” I sighed. Seunghoon patted my back for soothing me. He is such a good guy.

“Don’t worry hyung! Today, I sit next to him. You can switch with my seat. ” I almost cry in public, finally, Seaunghoon give me a hand.

“Thank you for helping me, Hoon-ah!”

 

 

During the flight I switched my seat with Seunghoon. I saw Mino is sleeping and wearing his eye mask. He didn’t notice that I sit next to him. He suddenly speaks something.

“Hyung, What did you say with Jinwoo hyung?” he thought that I was seunghoon. I didn’t say anything, just stay quiet.

“Hyung, do you hear me?” he continued and took off his eye mask.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter