The Truth

Neverland Iridescent

J79wns18inrgft8iwt10z0eodfejp6km

The Truth


Myungsoo moved his head back and smiled to Hanna “I’m glad, your body temperature’s fine… Maybe, because it’s too cold outside, you should wear jacket” Myungsoo took off his vest and put it on Hanna. Hanna just looked at Myungsoo’s face, his face’s so handsome, and his smile makes it better, and with the light, he looked just like an angel to Hanna.

… Both of them were silent…

Myungsoo move his head closer to Hanna and close his eyes, Hanna blinked a few times and freeze, she can’t move her body. Their lips were really close, maybe about two centimeters far.  But, Myungsoo stopped and opened his eyes, he moved back his head, and then he blushed. “I-I want to go to my room!” Hanna stammered and then ran away to her room.

Myungsoo looked at Hanna, then he smiled “am I really love her?” he whispered.

Jungkook looked at them “why they didn’t kiss? Aish… King L is too shy” Jungkook commented. And then, he turned back and bumped into Peterpan. “E-Eh?” Jungkook’s going to fall behind, but Peterpan grab Jungkook’s hand and pull Jungkook to him. Jungkook blinked for a few times and looked up at Peterpan. “You must be careful, kiddo” Peterpan said to Jungkook and tried to smile. Jungkook nodded a few times and blushed. (WHAT THE … VKOOK/TAEKOOK MOMENT!!! AAAAA *The author got crazy* ?!?!)

“Well, bye then” Peterpan walked away.

Jungkook looked at Peterpan that walked away “he’s so cool” Jungkook said to himself. “Who do you mean?” Jin asked him, he’s really surprised and turned back quickly. “N-Nothing, hyeong. I swear” he lied. “Geez, you such a weirdo… Go and clean the attic with Youngjae. I’m going to deliver some foods to Princess Yura, Princess Minah, and Princess Hyuna rooms” Jin said to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded “okay” he said and walked away to the attic. “Geez… What’s so good about that Peterpan? Why did he said, that peterpan’s cool?” Jin talked to himself. (WHAT IS THIS AGAIN?! JEALOUS JIN?!?! AARGH *FORGIVE ME*)

Hanna closed her bedroom door, and sat on her sofa. She flashback about what just happened. And then, she thinks about her real life. “Are they missing me? Did appa and eomma still fighting a lot? Did my friends miss me?” she didn’t sure the answers are yes, but she just trust that they will appreciate her one day. She thought and thought… Until she fall asleep on the sofa.

Hanna’s walking at the corridor, she brought her books on her chest.
“Look, it’s that weirdo” her friends laughed at her. She just smiled.
She walked to her locker and opened it,
It’s unlocked, and there are trash in it. There are many papers.

She opened it ‘Die you, !’ ‘We dont need you!’ ‘You better die, weirdo’
She exhales and wiped her tears.
“It’s just a joke, yes, it’s a joke” she thought in her mind.
But then, they throw eggs to her.

They kicked her legs and grabbed her hair.
They throw her to the ground, they splashed her with much water.
She didn’t did anything. “It’s just a joke” she thought.
After that mess, she walked home without changing her clothes.

She entered her house. “I’m home” and then, she heard her parents were fighting.
They throw glasses and plates to eachother.
They stopped and looked at Hanna “Yah! You dirtied your uniform again! Do you think it’s easy to wash them?! It use detergent, and detergent bought with money! You’re useless!” Her mother yelled at her.

“It will better, if you didn’t born to this world. You’re a mess.” Her father said to her, without thinking about her feelings.

She opened her eyes, and she’s in tears. She wiped all of her tears in quick. “N-No… They didn’t really mean that… They loved me…” She said to herself, she just can’t accept that her parents didn’t want her, and also her friends. She wanted to go home, but half of her heart asked her to stay here in Neverland, to live happily.

‘Knock knock’ someone knock the door, she walked and opened it. It’s the vampire that she met before. It’s Kris. “Umm, I want to talk about Peterpan. I heard everything…” Kris said to her, she nodded and let Kris into her room.

Kris sat on the sofa, infront of her. “Peterpan wanted to protect Tia, Hoya’s little sister. But, he has to choose… His bestfriend, Tiffany or Tia. Of course, it’s a difficult choice. He didn’t know who to chose, and the beast… Dropped two of them from the cliff. Peterpan quickly fly and saved Tiffany, then he saved Tia in quick. He carried them and flies to the woods, but the beast chase him and throw a knife to his shoulder. He screamed, because it’s so hurt… Can you imagine how hurt is it? And then, he can’t hold it anymore and Tia fell down. He wanted to catch Tia, but the beast took her and stabbed her chest with a poisonous knife. And she died in seconds… Hoya didn’t want her sister died, so he blame on Peterpan and still hate him until today. And then… Hoya asked Dongwoo to attack Peterpan, and Dongwoo dead. Peterpan’s sleeping on a tree, and Dongwoo wanted to attacked him, Peterpan’s reflect and pushed Dongwoo from the tree, the tree’s really tall, and Dongwoo dead because of falling from the tree. Since then, Hoya really hates Taehyung. For him, Taehyung’s a murder” Kris told Hanna everything.

Hanna felt bad. She didn’t want to know more before and just blame on Peterpan.

“Wh-Who is the beast? Is it the beast that’s someone talking about? The neverland beast?” Hanna asked Kris. Kris exhales and nodded “yes” he answered. “Who is he, Kris? Tell me…” Hanna begged Kris, Kris stood up “you’ll know soon” then, he walked away from the room. Hanna looked at the door and hung her head “why am I so stupid?” Hanna asked herself.

The next day…

After breakfast, Myungsoo walked to Hanna. Hanna didn’t know how to act infront of him after yesterday things. Hanna looked at Myungsoo, Myungsoo looked at Hanna too, but Hanna looked into another direction quickly. “S-Sehun” Hanna ran to Sehun who walked at the corridor, Sehun looked at her “what is it?” Sehun asked Hanna calmly.

“I want to…” Hanna didn’t finish her words yet, then Hoya ran quickly to them. He’s full of sweat, like something just happened. And something's just really happened. The nightmare come true...

 


Author's note:
Sorry about the VKOOK moment, hehehehe :3
And the jealous Jin ofcourse...

Mianhe, Mianhe, Mianhe, Jeongmal Mianhe~

So... Guess what will happen next, hehehe :3 papai ^^