Prologue

Together.

 

He stared towards the suffering lady, cluelessly. Watching her being beaten and slapped everyday literally making the innocent kid already used to it. The twinkling-eyed boy had no idea what’s going on, but he clearly knew that his mother was hurt. He started to bite his fingernail in fear, not going to run because he don’t want to leave her alone with that scary guy.

Perhaps, the loud screaming and crying voice were being heard by everyone who passed by and of course no one is brave enough to do something as they just waited for the police to come. Until someone who’s bold step into the house, Mr. Min. Thank god, as soon as the police arrived. The lady looked so weak, her face covered with bruises and scars nowhere to be seen a clear skin. “M-mr, please.. Take care of my son..” The lady muttered her last word before she closed her eyes.

He let the police to fulfill their job as he saw a dumbfounded kid curled himself at the corner of the room. He lifted up the crying kid, hushes him as he brought the kid back home. 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Okay, this is just a short prologue update but of course I'll update more, depends on the readers too. This may sound a bit sad, angst or whatever genre but it's not okay? I make it a bit sad on purpose so I would make the prologue a bit dramatic but don't worry, it'll get fluffy later.