Legitimately...

ƞew year • ƞew story || a 2015 writing competition

As usual, this update is pretty pointless but simultaneously, it honestly means so so so so so so ososo much to meeee. (i know that i look crazy because of how I'm spelling things but don't worry I'm just a little high on life)

And I love you guys so much omfg.

We are beyond fifty entries for this contest! Plz can we just take the time to realize that fifty people in this world looked at this contest and said "wow that looks interesting." That is literally mindblowing bc I'm so unorganized and you can pretty much tell by the chapter titles that idgaf about looking neat.

SO does that mean what I think it means? That there are people out there in the universe who actually find sense in my humor? Liek, when did this start to happen? *legitimately confused*

 

Plus, happy spring! It's finally getting warm outside and I am sneezing my face off :'D

 

Also can I just mention that y'all put the cutest things in the "anything else?" box on the form. Sometimes I get really frustrated because I can't reply to it or say that you made me laugh, so I'm just saying right now that 'tis much apppreciated. (<-- and i'm not saying that to make anyone who didn't put something feel bad; so, honestly, don't worry if you didn't. i will still love you regardless)

 

Okay I need to stop now because I'm late to class bye