That Night.

Discovery of BaekYeon.

It is a rainy night. Baekhyun gasped over his phone and open the logs, and open the keypad, desperately pressing speed dial number 0. It was a dial specially for his deary one.

It was midnight at 2a.m. already.

After awhile, the beep-beep sounds on the phone vanished and on the other line was heard a woman voice, strong but clear voice, yet it is soft. It whispered, "Hello?".

"Taeng, have you slept yet?"

"No, haven't. I'm thinking some things right now. What brings you here calling this late, Baekung?"

"Dear, I think we need to meet for awhile. I will be in front of your dorm in 5 minutes."

"Ah,okay. Please be careful on your way here."

 

He drives as fast as he could and arrived in the dorm after 4minutes. 1 minute later, Taeyeon comes out from her dorm. She looks around, then running to enter his car.

By the time, fortunately the rain has stopped. So she didn't have to bring an umbrella to cover her on her way to the car.

"Baekung! I miss you to death." said Taeyeon aegyoly as she enters the car.

"Dear, I miss you too, as much as the stars in the night sky tonight."

Unfortunately, right now in the downtown they cant see any stars above.

"Yaa! So you don't even miss me a bit right?" Said Taeyeon grabbing Baekhyun's hair gently.

"Yaa! You know, because my love for you is invincible and unlimited as how the stars are in the night sky."

Taeyeon laughed gently and patted his head , like it is her own and her very own, the most precious puppy ever to her."

Baekhyun replied by holding her face on his two hands, pulling her cheeks to the sides and laughed.

They laughed together and then Taeyeon holds Baekhyun's hands. "So, what's the matter, Baekung-ah?"

Baekhyun quiet for awhile and answered hastily. "Dear, actually I have been chosen to enter a musical, and it will be my debut to this stage."

"Boo? It's a good thing right? It's been your dream to be able to participate in musical ! You can start to train from now and you can work both as an artist and a musical artist starting from the next year!"

"Well, I was filled with happiness too in the first time I heard the news, but as I read its script, I think.. "

Taeyeon's eagerly look into his eyes.

"Well, Taenggu, it had that kiss scene."

 

Silence occured for a bit of the moment. Then Taeyeon sighly told, "Can you not have that kissing scene.?"

"I'm about to. But I can't. First step into the musical world."

Taeyeon silents for a minute. "Fine, you can have that kissing scene. But, you aren't going to leave me, okay? Never, you should promise that, even if our relationship's been exposed to the public.. promise we'll face it together and being together still."

Baekhyun closen his lips towards Taeyeon, started to lean forward.. Taeyeon bursted into laugh. And then she stop his face with her gentle hands. 

"Hey. Why are you stopping me Taenggu ah?"

"For your naughty and impolity towards women, I am giving you some punishments!"

"Ya! Please don't do this, hajima~~~"

"Then until I count to three, said to me, you won't ever do this thing again!" -"1.................................."

"Taeng, hajima ah ~."

"2....................."

Baek's silent awhile and slightly whispered. "You know, I've been loving you so much for me to crazy enough calling you to suggest for a meeting (date) this late at night."

Taeyeon's quiet and stares at him.

"It's really you for the first time that makes me flutter like this.. I really haven't quite experienced a moment like this."

Taeyeon turned her head down to look at her perfect-fitted jeans.

"That's why I'm so angry everytime I must meet you at this time, as it was too many people in the morning, noon, yet, at the early night. I'm angry because I can't show them how actually special and perfect you are as my girl."

"But Baekhyun, what about the fans.?"

"For them, to be honest I thought about them the first thing after you. But, I'm also a man that needs true love, right?"

Taeyeon smiled.

"Well, I think I'm going to give my first kiss to you," he closens his face to Taeyeon, and whispered, "I have no idea, my heart. Your perhaps-first-kiss will also be stolen by me, but you don't mind it, do you?"

She flustered for awhile, but then she said in a low voice, "It's my first too."

"So that I can kissed another girl more humanly, before I am going crazy because I can't get yours first. And now I'm gonna reveals our relationship to the rest of the earth." He kissed her lips.

Then suddenly the roof of the car opened, and on it looked Baekhyun and Taeyeon kissing passionately. Finally, the burdens of their hearts being pulled down, with them kissing there, gratefully for the each other, being grateful to the bottom of the earth.

Sounds of camera marks capturing it perfectly. Then, the day after today, to be short we called it tomorrow; the well-known celebrity news company named Dispatch releases their kissing photo.

"Who open the roof of the car?" - "Baekhyun."