Epilogue

Phantom Friends

Although you ended up breaking Prince's heart, he decided to dedicate himself to JJCC and became even more amazing than you remembered. You still kept in contact, and he finally told you that he was able to move on thanks to the time he spent with the group.

Jimin continued to date Eunhyuk, and they seemed really happy together. Anytime she would ditch you to go on a date, you would head down to a little cafe just two blocks off of campus. Most of the students would frequent the shop, and Heechul would meet you there. 

Donghae found a girlfriend who seemed to be perfect for him, and they would spend all of their time together. You rarely saw him anymore.

Siwon changed schools after word got around campus that he tried to you. The deans had offered him two options. One was to change colleges, to an all male school, and the other was to be kicked out and arrested for attempted . He chose the former.

Your parents moved to Argentina and seemed to love it there. Your father kept asking when you would visit so that you could cook for them again, and your mother kept asking about when they would get to see Heechul again.

Overall, it turned out well since the night of the party. You began to date Heechul secretly, but when his fans found out, they tried to run you off. He wasn't too happy about that, and he scolded the girls like they were bad puppies who then went home with their tails between their legs. He had decided that your Korean was officially good enough that you didn't need the lessons anymore, and instead spent his time making sure you never felt lonely again. One time you had told him that you would 'never feel lonely since you knew Oppa would always be there'.

 

~Two years later~ 

 

"Oppa! Where are we going?" You asked excitedly.

He chuckled. "You'll see."

He led you through the snow, holding your hands since he wouldn't let you remove the blindfold. You had been blindfolded since he picked you up, and you were beginning to wonder what was going on.

Suddenly, you felt the ground change. The snow was gone, and it seemed to be replaced by wood. He moved you around to where he wanted you to stand, then you sensed him moving away.

"Just wait there, I'll let you know when to remove the blindfold." You heard the faint sound of a switch flipping, then a moment of silence.

"Alright. You can take it off now."

You removed the cloth to see that you were in the gazebo. There were colored lights hung on the framework, and on the bushes and trees in the surrounding garden. The light glinted off of the freshly fallen snow, creating an ethereal feeling. It was beautiful. You looked at Heechul to tell him that.

He... was kneeling on the ground in front of you.

He held a small velvet box in which rested a gorgeous diamond ring.

"Madalyn, will you marry me?"

You were unable to respond through the tears. That moment took your breath away, leaving you to nod vigorously as he slid the ring on your finger.

"I love you, Maddie."

"I love you, too." You managed to choke out.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you very much for reading this until the end.

*Formal bow*

I hope you enjoyed reading this story!

Annyeongi gaseyo!

StarlightFever