Losing my head

Confusion of teenagers

Starting over is not always easy, but it is necessary. After a few days thinking it might be nice to be there next to those who want to do well, but in the end I was left behind by who else wanted me well ... Still the memory of them will move on.

Losing my head


As my first day at school I should have behaved and restrained me, but that situation I imagined past Lee Hi all this time, no friends, no place to sit at break time, it makes me so blind with rage that I decided face the princesses, so I got there willing to go toe to toe, Lee Hi was already following me and trying to hold me but I'm faster "what's the matter?" I said, I always was an exemplary and quiet girl, perhaps even more shy, but now I have nothing to lose and much less to win "Are you crazy?" Choa said getting up and butting heads with me, before I could drop my verbs and send this girl to a thick, tired voice came from the door "Excuse me ..." My eyes deslisaram the figure coming in the door, my heart raced, my face burned, I never really had a feeling like this, I still know what it is called, at least in the novels, this is called passion ... "In girl what's your problem ?!" Choa cried, but I was so lost in those quiet and peaceful look that had just stop in front of me "You're the new girl?" Said the smiling boy, I simply any reaction nodded "Nice, Mark." He said reaching out, I held, his hand is so smooth and soft made me feel a heat wave on the shoulders "... Lee Soo Hyun ... "I said, Choa and shot them Jimin me singing, but I was so lost in penetrating gaze in front of me" You are already creating problems? "He said glaring Choa and Jimin who denied to death not is when I was about to say something, when I finally got back to normal, Lee Hi pulled me strong back to the table "you crazy ?!" She said scared and worried, I knew she obviously be afraid of those patricias finish me on my first day of school, but I did not want that to hell Lee hi to keep it for another year "Who is he? Tell me about it? "I said trying to change the subject" Mark? "Repeat that name made my heart speed up again as I searched for him in the middle of the room, he's sitting next to BI "It is part of the BI team, he arrived a year after me and became very popular with the girls and now dated Choa so be careful. "She said moving her cell by choosing a song from the thousands who had "Will you listen to music? In class?" I smiled she said "I really hate chemistry, so do not pay the slightest attention in Mr. Jung class" Hi Lee is always so unique, how can anyone pass the year listening musician, only herself.

After two mascrante and boring class of Chemistry finally the bell rang and everyone headed out to the range, and Lee Hi I give the arm and crossed the aisle together listening EXO - The Star, when we finally got to the dining hall every table was fully occupied and only had a three-place, I ran into her while Lee Hi took the snacks "Can I sit here?" That smile could not be, Mark? I bit his lips slightly as he sat next to me "You will not sit with BI?" I asked trying to be the maximum possible discrete "The table is very crowded, it's like you're new, I decided to join, like fresh meat." He said laughing confident, Lee Hi arrived and then threw the snack at Mark and said, "Again? This time you will not steal any of my friends!" She said informal, so Mark is not like those spoiled? I like that ... "Only if she wants ..." He said looking at me, my face heated up and I gave a laugh awkwardly, he bit his lip and attacked his sandwich "You knew that already debuted action movie ? , I forgot the name ... "He said trying to pull matter" Ah! Hunger Games! "said Lee lively Hi, I was quietly and silently analyzing them," Yes! Let's watch? "He said staring at me, my heart almost jumped again in the mouth, I looked at Lee Hi expecting some response from her first not to me seem desperate "Come on let's unnie ?!" she asked smiling "Yes ..." I said trying to control me but inside I was so excited, amid laughter and conversations we unfortunately the end of the playground and went to the third class time, is when I was about to move on to the art room which is a Opicional class, Lee makes hi crafts in the next room and Mark music, and when I was coming into the room, safe Mark my arm and with his perfect smile said "hand me your phone? How are we going to meet tomorrow ... I need at least your number ... "he said trying to give some excuse, I just picked up the phone and handed it to him, he wrote down his number and I noted my in his cell, he finally opened his beautiful smile and took my hand and said" Te see you later ... "It entered his room, I was a few minutes standing there without any reaction, my heart cried ~ back, back ~

After classes and classes was finally coming home along with Lee Hi. "He liked you." She laughed excited, I did not want to leave obvious that I also felt that, Mark and I may have a future together ... but I do not want to be deceived "Who?" I said disguising "Who? Logico which is the Mark!" She said staring at me suspicious "He asked for my phone ..." I said flatly hiding my face "Really ?!" She said open mouth "Yes, ooh I can not lie, it's perfect ... so perfect ... "I said appearing walk in the clouds" I know ... just you wanting to warn you BI will tomorrow too ... "She said hiding his happiness" Really ?! "I said trying to get her to admit his passion "Yes, I'm so nervous, I do not know what to wear!" She said desperate "I step into your house tomorrow morning we will choose for the clothes, okay?" I said before entering indoors "Okay! I'll wait for you!" She screamed lively

How was my first day at school I was a little tired, so after I finished my duties went straight to bed and only woke up the next morning, is a sunny and warm Saturday, I went down my leaving had had to make the month of purchases I took my coffee, is as it is marked for staff to meet in the cinema 14:00, Since it was half past eleven, I ran up and went to change me, choose my best clothes, my skirt slightly round, four fingers above the knee, a white blouse into her skirt and a red and white blazer and a half to the thigh with a delicate bow design and a sneaker. "I'm ready ..." I said passing the gloss, I ran down and went to Lee Hi house that was already desperate choosing an outfit "So?" She said with her flowery dress perfect and above the knee and with a light swing "woow, where did you find this dress?" I said delighted "In a store in Busan." She laughed bland "Unnie! We're perfect!" I said standing next to her in the mirror she nodded percendo how we were perfect and ready to conquer the possible men of our lives.

When we arrived at the mall the boys was waiting "Hi ..." They said, Mark held me by the waist and kissed my cheek, BI does the same. But everything was too perfect, I knew, I was suspicious ... "Hi!" A female and irritating voice came behind us, I took a deep breath before turning and bumping into Choa and Jimin "Oh thought you would not come ... "she said staring at me, I bit the lower lip trying to hide anger, Mark unconsciously clench my hand tightly and pulled me back" Calm down ... I did not invite ... "He said, I released his hand and took a deep breath and crack a smile "Let the movie is about to start." said BI taking the hand Jimin, I stopped surprise and saw the face of Lee Hi upset, she soon shrugged and walked slowly to my side, I stopped I bit my lips, Hi Lee looked at me scared and I said "Let's go." I said turning around and going out without realizing bumped into a tall, dark boy "Sorry ..." I said out more soon as possible that place, I do not believe they could do this with Lee Hi, as Mark had courage, his words came into my head - I'll call BI, since Lee Hi like him so much so ... - I can not take it anymore that situation ... "Let's go back there, I'm fine." She said forcing a smile "is it?" I asked, she lowered her head embarrassed "Do not worry ..." She pulled me back, Mark was waiting at the cinema door "Please!" Someone nudges me in back "Yes?" I said with a face with the boy before that I resbarrei "You dropped this ..." he said, in his hands was my bag accessory that I got from my mother the day before the accident. "Thank you ..." I said, taking with her head "It must be very important." Said the boy with a beautiful smile, I simply nodded and forced a polite smile. That bear is like my lucky charm, if I had lost I would have really ... you know, I could not imagine myself without my amulet ... "Thank you ..." I said again is when I could notice the boy, Mark held my hand "The film is about to start." He said staring at the boy, the boy just grinned and bowed before heading your way "What is your name?" I said curious, to say I do not know why I asked the name of this boy and maybe I'll never see him. The boy turned it opened a gentle smile and said "Bobby, I can also know your before you go?" I can not deny that kid had something that made me lose track "Soo Hyun." I said before Mark pull me to the movie theater.

During the tour the mall after the film, Mark simply said nothing, nor I, but by only met one day, Mark and I are acting like lovers, it's not that I do not like, was very fast, fast more I expected a bit of trouble to approach him. "Why are you so quiet?" Asked Lee Hi I was trying to be invisible because of BI "Nothing." Mark Dry said still holding my hand, I could not say anything, at least did not want to hurt him and not hurt me "I'll take you home." He said as he took the bus "Do not ..." I said more before I could say anything he hugged me preventing me from falling because of the curve "I make a point." He insisted, I just was speechless. Once off the bus, Lee Hi, I and Mark Lee Hi ways to house "Oh that boy is not the mall?" Said Lee Hi pointing to the house next to mine, my eyes ran "... is it same ... "I said trying to hide the feeling of happiness, Mark held my hand again" Come on. "and said, we let Hi Lee at her house and he was washing me to the front door "Thank you for today, I had a great time." I said, after so much time locked up at home was the first time I went out with guys, I really had fun even though not all are happy, I know it was difficult for Lee Hi and see her sad also made me sad, and Mark is going fast with more things, I do not know if it's just playing with my feelings or being sincere "Make no mistake, I'm not playing with your feelings. Please trust me." He said with a kiss on my forehead goodbye, I just was speechless, I could say ? - I trust you! - Or - Come soon for me - I do not want it, not now my feelings are so confused about these days, everything happened so fast, say Seoul is the city that does not stop, but I did not think it was so fast the things here. Mark is a good boy I feel it, but I do not know ... I do not know how to explain even to myself what I feel for him is love? or passion? just a drop? I do not know ... "I'm going." He said following his path, I noticed until it disappears along the street.

After I lose sight of Mark I ran to Lee Hi house that was crying because of BI
"Do not be silly!" I said hugging her, "How can he have come back with that !" She said angrily. I even talking to us go from the beginning Hi Lee wanted to stay, I knew she would cry at the end "You can not let cheap!" I said angry, my hate for those two only added! When Lee Hi had chance to get closer, make friends, they come again in the middle to disrupt.

The hours passed Hi Lee ended up falling asleep, I put her in bed, was a late and so for both of us, I hope it will be better tomorrow. I got up and went home
"Excuse me ..." A deep voice came to my side so I crossed the street "Yes?" I said turning around and see the boy before, my heart did not accelerate or anything just lost the weight and the pain that was in it. "I've seen you before ..." Said Bobby "... Soo Hyun!" He said remembering my name, just doing my blushing cheek "Yes ... you Bobby, right?" As if I did not know his name, alias as I would be able to forget that look and smile "Yes." He laughed again making my heart warm, we stopped a moment we pedendo in our eyes until he said "So I wanted to know which has a bakery, is that I just arrived from Minnesota." He came from Minnesota! An American "Soo Hyun!" My aunt cried when she opened the door "Yes?" I said surprise "aah you're busy ..." She said turning into "You can talk!" I said, "Then go to the bakery, get milk and it's over and I'm wanting to make a cake." She said throwing money "Okay." I said, turning it into "Looks like you'll have to come with me." He laughed amicably "Okay, let's ..." I said following for baking more so spent by his house "Kim Ji Won!" He opened his eyes and looked at the woman standing in the door of the house of him "I'll be right ..." he said flatly, I waited a few minutes until it finally came out "It took me ?!" He said finding me in the square of the bank , he is panting may have been running "Let I said." Forcing a smile, in those few minutes I was there watching the people go by, I thought about my feelings may be from earlier to create hopes, Mark ... I know it's not the right person, even making me shy in front of you. .. Bobby, is inexplicable as it moves me, but I can not not now ... "Because you seem so far?" Bobby said looking into my eyes, his gaze made me so peaceful and stable, made me forget everything and all "difficult times." I said as we entered the bakery. I took the milk, as he took soda and some candy "... My mother is pregnant." He explained why he took "Really ?!" I said surprised "Yes, my second sister." He smiled with a twinkle in iniagualável eyes "Do you have brothers?" He asked, yes, I had my older brother he was a sweetheart and very attached to me ... but unfortunately ... "Yes ..." I said choking on the words "I'm sorry ..." He said looking my eyes "Two years ago ... yet it is still difficult for me." I said "I imagine, I also lost my father a short time so I came live with my mother, he died in a car accident. "from what I see I and Bobby have much in common, much more than I thought.


To be continued...