Learn from me

Learn from me

I didn't proofread this, I'm sorry hehehe. bear with me though.

Hope you guys enjoy this one :)

Fluff! Fluff! Fluff?!
But wait, I miss Jessica so Bad T_T

"Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song.
"

 


“Calm down okay!” Yoona said as she tries to make Jessica’s nerves calm down Taeyeon on the other hand nodded her head eagerly.

“Just listen to us and do what we say okay?” The mastermind of the plan, Taeyeon, Cheekily said.

“O-okay, it’s just—it’s just I’m so nervous right now!” Jessica confessed, sweats starting to appear on her forehead.

Pushing Jessica playfully, Taeyeon retort “Ya! Don’t be nervous, you’re The Jessica Jung after all” Said the midget, trying her best to boost her best friend’s confidence.

Letting a satisfied smile, Yuri butted in “Just remember what we taught you okay!”

Meanwhile as if the words that she heard were foreign, Jessica’s brows furrowed “Wait! I forgot the things that you guys taught to me!” She said in panic. “Ouch!” She growls after receiving a hard knock on the head from Taeyeon. “What was that for?!” She as she glares to Taeyeon while rubbing the part of the head that her midget friend hit.

“Just remember, Go inside. Greet her, make a casual conversation, order a coffee then confess!” Taeyeon seriously said,

“Also remember to always act cool!” Yoona enthusiastically muttered!

“O-okay, I’ll just. Go inside, Greet her, make causal conversation, order a coffee then confess and act cool, Yes?” Jessica said unsure.

“Yeah, that’s what you’re going to do, so are your earphones on?” Yuri asked, trying to check if everything is on place.

“Yes” Jessica replied as she fixes her earphone.

“Okay, you don’t have to be nervous because we’re going to coach you okay? And we’re going to sit near your table so that we can help you on what you’re going to say, okay?”

“Okay!”

“Okay, first you must go inside the café! So go now, we’re going to enter after you, so fighting!” Taeyeon motherly like cheered.

“Fighting!” Jessica said to herself while taking her step towards the café.

“Fighting unnie!”

“Fighting Sica!”

---

Where should I sit? Oh My, I’m as nervous as heck! Jessica thought, she can feel the sweat on her palms, neck and her forehead. Must find a seat! Oh yeah! There’s a vacant one! She cheered happily before marching towards the sit.

What should I do now?! She asked herself once she was seated on the stool, She was about to pull her phone out when she saw her best friend’s figures, her eyes widen when the trio sat far from her seat, what the hell?! How can they help me to strike a convo when they’re so far from me?!

She was about to text her best friends when a girl—I mean the girl of her dreams suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Good morning” The waitress named tiffany greeted while smiling.

“Good..ah” Jessica can feel dry, God, why does she have to be this beautiful? She thought helplessly. Suddenly “Ouch” she mumbled when she heard a voice from her ear phone.

“Are you okay?”

Jessica’s bit her lower lip seeing the worried face of tiffany. “I-I’m F-fine” she said, mentally slapping her face from stuttering.

HEY STUPID JUNG! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL RIGHT NOW, JUST CLOSE YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH, KEEP YOUR COOL!

Jessica flinched because of the loudness of the voice. Do I really look like a fool?. She thought what if I really looked like one? Oh my god, what would tiffany think of me? This is embarrassing, now I can’t look at her! She panicked,

“Er…Are you okay?”

Jessica tried her best not to look at the girl “Y-yes”

“Are you sure? But you looked like you have seen a ghost or something” Jessica’s body stiffed when she felt a hand—warm and soft hand touched her neck and her forehead. Please jessica control yourself, please.

“Are you really fine?”

Jessica’s breath heavy when she realized how close her face and tiffany’s was. God I want to kiss her! She mentally screamed.

“You should visit a doctor after this because you looked so pale” Tiffany said before handing the coffee bean menu to Jessica.

It took minutes for jessica to calm her racing heart and focus her eyes on the bean menu. What should I do next? I NEED HELP FROM MY FRIENDS, she discreetly looked at her friend, she was about to motion them to help her but then her jaw drop in disbelief when she saw her lovingly best friends busy eating cheese and chocolate cakes. WHAT THE?! What should I do now? What I must follow the plan. Go inside. Check. Greet her. Check?. No I should start a casual conversation. But what should I say? Hmm.

“Hey It’s getting hot, isn’t?” Jessica was snapped out when tiffany suddenly spoke.

“Then why don’t you take off your clothes?” Jessica unconsciously replied.

“W-what?!” Tiffany’s eyes widen in bewilder.

Finally realized what she said. Jessica literally slap her forehead, “I’M SORRY! Oh god, what I mean is I want caramel coffee, y-yeah that’s it” She said with her cheeks blushing red.

“O-okay” Tiffany replied, her face also turning red, “J-just wait for a while” she bowed before rushing towards the counter.

Once Tiffany is out of jessica’s sight. Jung face palmed. I ruined it. I’m such a failure. She might think of me as a ert!

Jessica eyes her friends once more hoping that Taeyeon or even at least Yuri and Yoona help her in this situation but realizing how they’re eyes lit up whenever they take a bite on that cake makes Jessica’s hopes falter.

I guess I’ll just do this myself. It won’t be that hard right? Erm—right? gosh I wanna cry right now.

Her train of thoughts trailed off once she notice the y figure that approached her. “Here’s your order” Tiffany slowly place the cup over jessica’s table, her cheeks has a tinge of color pink.

“I must go now”

With that, as if someone wakes the dragon inside jessica, she unconsciously grab tiffany’s wrist, preventing the girl from leaving.

“Eh?”

Jessica blushed when her eyes accidentally met tiffany’s. Gosh, there’s that feeling on my stomach again isn’t the butterflies?

“H-hey are you o-okay?”

Jessica bit her lower lip seeing the concern look on tiffany’s eyes.

This is all or nothing.

Now or never.

“ Taeyeon, yuri and Yoona, they didn’t even help me at all”  Jessica mumbled before taking a long deep breath.

“Are you—“

“It’s just that…..I—I  like—I love you in a” a pause “in a…you know romantic kind of way” Jessica said those words without even looking at tiffany.

Damn, she’s not responding. Is she going to reject me? Gosh I’m not yet ready for any rejection right now.

“I—“

Immediately lifting her head, Jessica stare at tiffany lovingly.

Butterflies’ in my stomach?

butterflies! I feel the whole zoo when I’m with you

“It’s just I fall in love with you because of your eyes, your laugh and the way you smile your lips even smile along, it’s just I find it beautiful and attractive…I—I fall in love with you because you’re acting as you” Scratching her not so itchy head jessica let a sad smile “Do you understand me? I mean I love you because you’re you, something like that”

Gosh.

“I—I know you don’t love me back cause well..I’m awkward and weird as well, it’s just I want you to know my feelings and oh well” Jessica tried her best not to get teary even though she know she’s failing “I just can stop thinking about you that’s all” she said, her lips trembling.

Say something damnit! Jessica groaned after hearing no reply.

“W-well I’ll just go now, I-I’m sorry for bothering you” Almost immediate, Jessica grab her phone and quickly stood up.

I don’t want her to see me cry for crying out loud.

Jessica was about to take a step to move away from the waitress when suddenly, tiffany finally spoke up. “Where do you think you’re going, Jessica Jung?”

Jessica Jung?!

And with that. Jessica stopped from her track. How’d she know me?

“Where the hell do you think you’re going huh? So you’re going to leave me without even hearing me out?” Tiffany let a scoffs as she face the back of Jessica Jung.

Still not facing tiffany, Jessica reply “How did you know my name, and hmm it’s obvious that you don’t like me so why should i—“ Jessica’s words cut off when someone made her turn around then grab her collar. “W-what are you doing?” She asked with a heavy breath, once again tiffany and her face were so close for a contact.

“Who told you that I don’t like you huh? That’s pathetic” Tiffany said with a deadly smirk plaster on her lips. “And you’re asking me how did I know your name? Let’s just say I have my own ways” Said the latter, inching her head closer to Jessica’s. “and how about this?”

Jessica’s eyes widen when tiffany suddenly brought her hands up and remove the earpiece from her ears “W-what are—“

“Instead of learning how to show your love through this” Tiffany then locked her gaze to jessica. “Learn from me”

With her cheeks now completely red “W-hat d-do you mean?” she asked, stammering.

Letting a cute pout “Geez, here let me show you” she then capture jessica’s lips with her own.

The kiss was pleasant, it was welcoming. It was wonderful. It was breathtaking.

After pulling from the kiss tiffany slowly circled her arms around the now zoning out Jung jessica “Now I want you to hear my heart”

She smile

 “ I want you to heart how my heart beat faster and faster for you…and only for you”

 

Meanwhile

“Damn this cake is so yummy!” Yoona cheered in delight

“I know right!” Yuri agreed before taking another bite.

“Wait, why do I feel like we have something more important to do than to eat this?” Taeyeon confusedly wondered.

“Unnie, there’s nothing more important than foods!” Shikshin Yoona countered.

“Oh is that so? Then okay! Let’s order more of this!” Taeyeon childishly beamed.

“!”

“Ya, Yuri what’s with you!?”

“Wow” Yuri muttered completely ignoring the question.

Taeyeon and Yoona unconsciously follows Yuri’s gaze, “Oh my gosh, is that jessica and tiffany?!” Yoona asked in half excitement and disbelief.

“I think so; damn they’re doing it on the table!”

 

 

-End

 


What do you think?!