Chapter Two: Shattered Wall

Status: Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa has been eyeing Seohyun since the SNSD and TTS performances earlier. He doesn't  pay attention on her before.In fact they weren't close. They debuted the same year, saw each other on guestings in variety or musical shows yet both we're not given a chance to be friends.

Both attends party and private gatherings of common friends but they do not show interest on each other. Yongwha is outgoing and very sociable while Seohyun very timid and shy.

Seohyun is on every official SNSD and TTS schedules, private parties of close friends but always under the shadows of her unnnies. She is never comfortable on any men around thus Seohyun is where her unnies are.

The after party is fun Seohyun thought. I never notice I've been dancing the night away with my unnies.

Tired and thirsty she decided to take off the dance floor. Sat at the corner alone waiting for her drinks. Her unnies is just inches away, she did not mind resting alone on a room full of idols. Everyone is having a great time. 

While waiting for her drink , a male idol approaches her and about to sit on a vacant chair beside her. She stiffened. Awkward is very evident on Seohyun's body language. The male idol who sensed her awkwardness left without saying a word.

It happens over and over again. Different men alone or in a group, same scenario. No one succeded on penetrating Seohyun's wall.

On the opposite side Yonghwa notice the exchange between Seohyun and the male idols. He laugh by himself. He is having fun on the scenes unfolding right in front of his own eyes.

He thought this Seohyun is one hard shell to crack. She's been in the industry for a long time yet  she doesn't know how to fake it. She is surrounded with male idols, staffs and different types of male species within the entertainment industry and still uncomfortable around them.

Seohyun should enjoy herself with the attention male idols showering her, Yonghwa thought. For a young, beautiful talented individual of course every available chance the opposite se*x will surely vie for her attention. But there she is  still as a lamp post and cold as the orange juice she is drinking. Seriously, this girl! Orange juice, really?  

She is in a party in a private club surrounded with idols and there she is so proper and uncomfortable with the situation right now.

While watching her an idea came to Yonghwa's mind. Hmmm should I approach her or no? I might experience the same fate with the guys earlier.  Such beauty is a waste to be alone, I will go and try my luck.

Yonghwa gulped his drink and decided to approach her. Leaving his band members enjoying themselves with other idols.

Hi Seohyun tired?......SILENCE.... Seems like Seohyun did not hear me.. . Hello? are you okay here, you look bored Seohyun. Still no reaction.

Yonghwa sat beside her. Would you mind if I accompany you Seohyun? asked Yonghwa.

Seohyun heard and noticed everything but did not bother to check who was it. Just another random male idol she thought.

Then he sat on the vacant chair beside me, asking if I won't mind? The voice is familiar though, she thought. Ok, since I am exasperated dancing and it's still a long night I should entertain this guy. Just a friendly chitchat would not hurt me anyway. My unnies having a good time in the dance floor. I'd rather not drag them going back to the hotel room. I am having fun watching them anyway. I'll entertain myself and be friendly whoever this guy beside me.

Whatever happen, happens. Oh God I hope he is not boring.

Hi, no I dont mind as long as you won't bother me, Seohyun replied and checked who is it at the same time. She was surprised upon knowing it was Yonghwa. They are not close but always saw him in every guestings or gathering she and Yonghwa happens to be in at the same time. Also Nickhun is Tiffany unnie's boyfriend is Yonghwa's friend. We are always on the same crowd.  

Surprisingly she replied. Finally he got her attention. With confidence Yonghwa did not waste any second and started a conversation with her.   

So how are you? I heard you will be headlining a musical in January...must be very exciting huh? Yonghwa asked. 

I am good. Thank you! And very busy. No time for myself but I am so happy with this opportunity. I love musical. I am lucky to get what i really wanted. Finally I can show my acting and vocal skills to everyone thru this. I gave my all in the audition so I prepared so much for it. I am very happy i got it.Finally, finally.......How did you know Yonghwa?....  So how are you, what's the beef on your side Yonghwa?

Seohyun talked nonstop. Yonghwa in awe with Seohyun's reply. He expected a cold uninteresting Seohyun but here she is so into her craft. A very enchanting and happy lady.

So this is how Seohyun is? She is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter