Chapter One: Background

Status: Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Rockstar is synonymous to Jung Yonghwa. He is the famous JYH. The leader of CNBLUE band , lead singer and a composer. He worked his way to the top and he deserves what he has right now. He is very passionate with his music that he got no time on anything else even on love.   It's either music or nothing at all.         

Its been his dream to be on top of his game. His band including its members  known to have the talent and the looks. The young, pretty boy and talented Jung Yongwha that he is, it is never a question why he draws a large crowd during concerts, topping off every record charts and selling albums in seconds as soon as it is released may it be in Korea or internationally.

It is the end  of the year. A time wherein Kpop idols gather for a year-end award shows mostly held out of the country.  With CNBlue's packed schedule for the whole year  this is their only time to meet and socialize with friends within the biz.  He always made sure to attend every year, this time is no different.

One of the group to perform tonight is SNSD and TTS a subunit of SNSD members. Seo Joohyun known as the maknae is one of them. She loves to perform and gave her hundred percent everytime she's onstage. She's been in the industry at age twelve and never did it occur to her to stop dancing and singing. It is her passion, her life.

As a nation's national group SNSD brought pride to the country. Raking awards, popularity, millions of fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter