Chapter 3

Love is what brought us together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As days passed by Jinae and EXO M gets along. All seven of them speak Mandarin because its easier and it will improve Chen and Xiumin fluency. In the other hand, when Kris and Jinae are together they speak four different languages that consist Korean, English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Many female students  are jealous of Jinae because she got EXO M. EXO K in the other hand is furious because Jinae hangs out with EXO M more and more where they cannot bully her as much like before. They hate her more.

In Jinae mind, “I didn’t even do anything to you and why I deserve this from you.”

Jinae wanted to meet EXO M after school that day and she wanted to tell them about her. there will be questions that EXO M may have. Such as, “What’s going on with the school while they weren’t here?” and “How she was bullied especially with EXO K?” When they realized what is coming out of Jinae mouth, they were shocked. Jinae gets attacked but she doesn’t interfere. If they guys do, they will be in danger. Jinae keep on begging to them to not do it. At some point, they made an agreement and then they hang out studying for the rest of the day.

After they were done, Jinae went to the underground music. Before then, she went home. She got dress and she styled herself differently than what people would expect. It will not be the person that people will notice her at school. When she came out, she got into her BMW and went to the underground music. The CEO said, “Tonight, we have a show in a club. Jinae was so ready for it and they went there.”

When they arrived to the scene, a lot of people recognized them. Jinae has a stage name as Queen Cherry J and as a famous female artist. EXO K and M was even there and also with other artist as well. Even the popular ones who debuted know who she is. A lot of street casting recruiters wanted her, but she declined it a lot. At age 17, she is very talented but not a lot of people could see that.

Jinae shown her skills and a lot of people were surprised once again. Even EXO K and M were. They were surprised on her skills. When she was done, EXO K came up to her and Jinae was surprised, but didn’t show it to them. She kept her cool like professional and she just talked to them and then left. When she saw EXO M she looked at them and left.

In Kris mind, “Something is wrong about her. Is it Jinae?”

*

The next morning before class started, Suho and EXO K were telling Jinae to get something and do some errands. She nodded and did what she was told. Kris and EXO M were furious what he saw. They were laughing at her after she left.

She came back in no time and that she catch up what she has to do.

*

Jinae didn’t know what she does to deserve this. Jinae knew Suho very well and if she told that she was Min Joo then he will change. I don’t know, but it is in the past so she has to let it go.

Jinae was happy that EXO M is in all her other classes. They got along so well and during the time that they had.

Kris saw Jinae with the rest of EXO M at one of the benches and he pulled Jinae out. The others looked at them. They went to a place no one was there and it was at the back of the school. Suddenly, Kris hugs Jinae and Jinae was surprised, but she hugged him back. Jinae got so red, but it wasn’t showing. After a while Kris released the hug.

Kris POV

I thought I saw Jinae that night because she looked different and I knew it was her. Why others didn’t recognize her and why is she acting different. She is talented and why is she acting like this from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter