Chapter 8 | Coma

New Spirit

Chapter 8

 

Hongbin;

Since the encounter with May, Yuri has been in a deep coma with nightmares. We need to find a way to wake her up, but how? She has been in a coma for about three days. Oder ordered us to attend another meeting, but Yuri and I can’t go. I need to look after her… Ravi needs to work quickly to distract Oder from this meeting. Hakyeon made an idea, which is to fake an attack within the forest and use her powers. It’s risky but it should hold the meeting. The only odd thing is that Oder has visited Yuri for about a week, after Ahri was held captive. Curiosity attacked me when Ahri escaped from the Castle and recused her sister. What is the meaning of this? While messing my head up in frustration. Yuri started to have another nightmare.

She moved her head a bit while her hands were everyone. I quickly grabbed her right hand and tried to calm her down. I kissed her hand softly as she slowly calmed down but started to speak. It sounded like someone was in danger. I focused on her voice as it slowly came clear.

“Stay away from him,” Yuri spoke with frustration in her voice. “You’re the reason why he acted cold to us back in the normal world.”
I stopped and remembered the party in my head again, with terror in Yuri’s face when she saw the fire.
Yuri started to cry slowly. “Please leave Hongbin alone…” She mumbled. “I beg of you…”
I tried to speak to her. “I’m here Yuri. Please wake up.”
She turned her head slowly and continues to speak. “Leo!” She screamed. “Leo…” She whispered. “It’s my entire fault, I was blind. I didn’t know that she would use you like that… I didn’t mean to make her have the spotlight.”
After hearing Leo’s voice from her, I had my serious straight face on. 
“Leo…” She spoke as her tears dropped. Yuri sounded despite. “Please talk to Leo Hongbin.”
I held her hand tight while I had my eyes fixed on her eyes shut with tears escaping from them. “I’m here.” I whispered. 
Yuri smiled in her coma. “Hongbin, if you can hear me…” She spoke.
I replied, “I’m listening,” hoping that she heard my reply.
She continued, “Leo is falling for either May or Ahri. They may look like twins, but it’s actually Ahri. She made her own clone looking like her…” Yuri paused. “Please keep an eye on him. If he follows Ahri to Caleb, then Destiny is doomed.” She cried, “Leo is powerful. Just like you. Only you and Leo can fight Caleb.” Yuri whispered as she finished.

What is she talking about? Leo is betraying everyone? What? The only bad thing is that, can we trust Leo? He has been acting strange recently. That guy is really mysterious… I gotta inform the others to keep an eye on Leo. I grabbed a blank spare paper from one of the cupboard next to my bed and got a blue pen. Thinking about the words to use, I just hope that Yuri is right. I have to trust Yuri. Her visions were Déjà Vu to her once about Ahri. The thing that caught me off guard from Yuri is when she mentioned that only Leo and I can stop Caleb… What, does that mean I have other power(s)? I placed the letter in an envelope and asked one of the guards nearby, to hand the letter the to Hakyeon’s laboratory.

When I went back to the bed and sat next to Yuri. She started to get stress. Sweat was visible from her forehead and neck. I ran to bathroom to wet a small towel with cold water. As soon I aided Yuri, a knock was heard on the door. The knock seems to be odd. I got up from my seat and held Yuri’s hand. I told the person that I am sick, but I was ignored when the door was opened. Oder looked at my letter and read it out loud. This is not good.

Hakyeon,
Please keep an eye on Leo. I’m still with Yuri. She’s been getting nightmares and has been warning me about things. Don’t let Oder know about Leo acting strange, especially Yuri. We need to protect her from Caleb and Ahri. May is Ahri’s clone to get Leo’s attention to use him. When Yuri is out of the coma, she’ll explain everything to us. I promise and I trust her. Yuri’s Déjà vu is convincing me that we can trust her visions.

From Hongbin

Oder laughed as he tore the letter into pieces. He looked at Yuri for a glance and explained with pity about Yuri’s coma. He ordered guards to grabbed me and Yuri and throw us to the dungeon. When the guards picked us up, they had a tight grip. It felt strange because the guards were always light and easy on everyone. Oder started to laugh when I tried to communicate with the guards. It was hopeless.

Oder had a glance at Yuri. “You know that this sweet-heart, can overrule me?”
I tried to escape the grip but the guards had a tighter grip. “Leave her alone!”
He laughed with an evil smirk. “Someone is jealous.” Oder placed his fingers on Yuri’s chin while she was held by two guards. “Aren’t you Queen Sue’s daughter? The beauty must have run through the family.”
“Let go off her!” I yelled.
He looked at me with disgrace. He tsk, “Someone must have fallen in love with you, Yuri.”
I loud bang was heard as the door opened wide. Guards were armed for an attack, while the others let their swords out.
Ravi had his sword blade on one of the guard’s neck and looked at Oder with a straight face, “Let the Princess go.” He pressed it lightly as blood was drawn, “Or he dies…”
Oder laughed at Ravi’s threat as he played with his fingers on Yuri’s lips. “You can be so predictable Hongbin. It’s so entertaining to play with her lovers.”
Ken ordered. “Let her go, now.”
Oder laughed. “You guys must know my plan by now?” He gave a straight face. “You guys are banished from this Kingdom. By night dawns, if I see any of you here. I will sure tell Caleb to kill all of you.” Oder smirked, “Make sure you take her too.” He pushed Yuri to me. “If you dare to come back and let the people know about the truth, this Kingdom and Destiny will fall.” Oder laughed as he was escorted by the guards.

The room started to get awkward when Leo walked up to Yuri. I decided to carry her in a bridal way again. Hakyeon already started to make short plans in the mine time. With only three hours left till night falls, we need to get packing or Destiny is gone. I quietly took Yuri to Hakyeon’s room and made sure that everyone has a chance to look after her for thirty minutes. I decided to be the last shift while Hakyeon agreed to go first and stay with her since she’ll be in his room, followed by Hakyeon is Leo, Ken, Ravi and Hyuk. The others reacted quickly to the packing and only carry anything that is essential.

Since after I let Hakyeon look after Yuri, I went back to my room and grabbed two bags and started packing Yuri’s belongings in a small bag. I asked one of the maids to go to her room and fetch her clothes. I grabbed some of my swords hidden with my cupboard, and neatly wrapped them up in a hay-bag and placed it in my bag with my clothes and Earth Books. Since I control Earth, of course I need to study the plants and nature. For some reason, my parents gave me a book about telepathic. My dad gave it to me for my fifth-tenth birthday in this world. I was only six in the normal world. I quickly skim read the book to find my note. I opened the book and made the pages loose as I was dropping it in mid-air. After a few seconds, I found a note. It’s a bit faded but still able to read it.

My Dearest Son,

Hongbin, by now you would be old enough to read and understand this message. After watching you in this world with the others and also with Yuri, I’ve seen you grown with pride and power. This book is about telepathic powers. I have the ability of Telepathic. This is a book that my father gave to me, now this is yours to study. Maybe after a tragic event, you would be reading this after so long.
Please look after Yuri, as she is the last hope for freedom in Destiny. I trust you, Hakyeon, Leo, Ken, Ravi and Hyuk to look after Yuri with your lives. Your mother and I are so proud of you. I love you my son, believe and listen to Yuri. We know that she is stubborn, just like her parents, but she is a lovely friend.

From your Father, King Jun

Tears started to form in my eyes. Unable to hold them in, I started to be unstable and feel on my knees. The tear drops fell on the paper, making it hard to read it now. I decided to carefully place it back in the book as I put it back in the bag with my other things. My mind started to worry about Yuri again. She has been in a coma for about a week now. Chills started to go down my spine as I wait for her to wake up. I just hope that she doesn’t remember me accidently cheating on her. Ahri forced me to cheat on her, at Hakyeon’s party… I somehow made her forget her memories about us dating. I looked at my hands for a second. Tingles were felt on my hands as I remembered that I used some type of telepathic powers to make her forget about me.

Guilt appeared in my heart. I should’ve stayed with Yuri. I double checked mine and Yuri’s belongings before grabbing her two boots and walking to Hakyeon’s room. I carried my bag on my back on carried her bag on my left hand with ease as her boots stood still on the way to Hakyeon’s nursery room. I was invited in by Hyuk as he raced to pack his final things before meeting back in Hakyeon’s room. When I placed our things on the ground, Yuri started to have another nightmare.

I raced to her when her legs started to move out of control. I grabbed her hands and squeezed it. I placed my other hand on top of her hand. She slowly stopped moving as she mumbled. I told her that it’s okay, I’m with her again. My heart stopped beating fast as she started to respond to me with ease and feeling safe. Yuri repeated my name a couple of time with whispers. Her cheeks started to turn red, just like she is normally blushing. I continued to say her name again for her ease. She finally replied back to me.

Yuri mumbled, “We need to stop Caleb first…” She continued. “Oder is ruling Destiny because of Caleb. Caleb has Samuel and Tim’s powers…” She spoke with sorrow.
I was shocked. “What, does he have their powers.”
She nodded. “He killed them and now he has the power of Fire, Vampire (Blood) and he can transform into a Werewolf…”
I stayed quiet as I listened to Yuri’s voice. Hakyeon didn’t hear Yuri because she’s been recently talking really soft lately.

Yuri stopped talking after she warned me about Caleb. So now he has more powers, meaning that he is twice as more powerful than I thought. I sighed as I stayed by Yuri’s side. I cannot let Caleb take her back. Not the person that I truly love and care about. He needs to be stopped. The only problem is that Leo still kinda has a grudge towards Yuri because she didn’t allow him to go near May when she was evil. I just hope that he is cool with Yuri again. Still disbelief, we are forced to leave this Kingdom. I feel bad Yuri because it’s her hometown. She was raised her. We were all raised here with her by our side.

“Hongbin…” I heard a soft voice as I was still day-dream.
I looked at Yuri’s hand. Her hands feel alive again.
A soft voice was heard, “Hongbin.”
I looked up with disbelief as I was grinning with a happy face. “Yuri…” I spoke as I hugged her.
She embraced my hug, “I was so scared…” Yuri cried softly. “I missed you… I was scared that I was trapped in my coma forever.”
I let go off her I wiped her tears off. “It’s okay.” I smiled as I saw her eyes again.
Yuri looked at me into the eyes with her beautiful light brown eyes, “We need to stop Caleb.” She looked down.
I grabbed her shoulders as I stared at her eyes with a straight face, “It’s not your fault. Ahri manipulated all of us…” My eyes started to get watery. “I’m sorry for leaving you…” I couldn’t hold in my tears anymore.
Hakyeon heard Yuri’s voice, “Hey, you’re finally awake sleeping beauty.” He .
She rubbed her hair a bit and joked, “I must’ve had an all-nighter.” Yuri laughed as she smiled.
I missed this face of Yuri, all happy. I wiped my eyes as I gave Yuri, her bag. “We need to leave this Castle by night fall or Destiny is doomed.”
Yuri looked at Hakyeon. “What happened?” She asked.
He sighed, “Oder is working with Caleb and Ahri. We have been banished…” Hakyeon tried to not to look down.
Yuri still had her face straight, “We will deal with Caleb first, then deal with Oder.”
I looked at Yuri, “What about Ahri?”
She smiled at me. “Well I guess its revenge for me. It’s back payback since she made you cheat on me and also my other ex-partners…” 

 

Yuri:

Glad to be out of that terrible coma… I hope that Hongbin got my messages while I was in my coma. I had visions during my nightmares, I just hope that he pin-pointed them. With the coma out of the way, I quickly changed out of my dirty clothes into a pair of grey skinny torn jeans, sky blue tank top with grey shirt underneath it. I decided to cut my hair cut up to my shoulder blade in layers. Without hesitation, I asked Hakyeon if he has Purple hair-dye. He handed me a new carton of it. I emptied the big bottle into two small bottles. I gave Hongbin the bottles to put in my bag as I dyed my hair Purple. I first bleached my hair with some high-lights than dyed it Purple.

After ten minutes of my hair dried, the end results is my hair all Purple. My hair is mainly Indigo but with some Pastel Bright Purple highlights and normal Purple in some area. It kinda looks terrible but the bleach will grow into my hair making the pastel colour more visible and nice. A knock was heard while I was brushing my long hair. I looked up at the mirror and saw Ravi, Ken and Hyuk mouths drop and scream softly as they saw me alive. I giggled to myself as I finished my hair and tied it up in a ponytail. I quickly hugged the guys. We had our small hugs and worry talks. I smiled as I felt being loved by all the guys. It seems like I am that important to the people in Destiny and even to the boys.