Final.

Don't hate me more than you love me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The AOA girls are going on a holiday at an island that has an amazing beach and natures. They were allowed to go on 3 days 2 nights trip on their own and since their manager has many things to settle, she stayed in Korea. The management trust Jimin and Choa to take care of their members.

 

The couple in AOA, Yuna and Chanmi is in a love hate relationship with each other. Chanmi is the typical “bottom” in the relationship, which always wants Yuna’s attention and behaves so much like a little girl. Yuna is the older one, so she always likes to younger girlfriend until she is really pissed off then she will stop.

 

Yuna’s teasing will never stop unless Jimin or Choa tells her to. Apparently only those 2 are able to control Yuna, well, because of their authority.

 

They reached the ferry terminal at the island and immediately went to shop around the terminal as there are snack shops and some other souvenirs stores. They all, except for Choa and Jimin, ran there like kids, instantly forgetting they are idols.

 

While Chanmi is choosing some gifts for her precious Yuna, the latter is looking for something fun before her teasing starts.

 

“Chanmi-ah, are you buying some souvenirs?” Yuna asked.

 

“Yeah! I’m buying this coconut sweet for you unnie!” Chanmi showed Yuna the sweet she’s holding on to and expected Yuna to give her a kiss.

 

“Oh, this would also be a perfect souvenir!” Yuna said and showed Chanmi a box of fried spiders.

 

Chanmi is scared of spiders more than anything else.

 

“YA! SERIOUSLY UNIE I REALLY HATE YOU!”Chanmi shouted at the top of her voice not caring whether people would recognize her.

 

Yuna kept chasing Chanmi with the box of fried spiders around the store. Chanmi hid at the corner of the store and was cornered by Yuna.

 

“It’s nothing, it’s just spiders!” Yuna practically shoved the box right into Chanmi’s face.

 

“Stop it Yuna Seo!” Chanmi was already crying but Yuna still doesn’t stop. She loves teasing her baby girlfriend so much.

 

“Yuna Seo, stop teasing your girlfriend! She’s already crying!” Jimin scolded Yuna but at the same time she was also laughing at the poor maknae.

 

“Aigo, how can you be so afraid of something that is dead?” Jimin helped the maknae up while Choa confiscated the fried spiders from Yuna.

 

“Jimin unnie and Choa unnie aren’t even fun. Let’s find something else to tease Chanmi, let’s go Hye!” Yuna looked for her pranking partner Shin Hyejeong.

 

“Aigo, how can Chanmi love you so much when you keep teasing her?” Hyejeong shook her head while following behind Yuna.

 

The girls got on the van the company rented for them. Jimin decided for them to go to the hotel and settle down before Yuna starts her next prank at the store. They all think that Chanmi is amazing that she can still love Yuna so much after all those teasing and pranks.

 

The girls are tired after being on the ferry for several hours. They lied down on the beds and Jimin was planning what to do for the evening.

 

Yuna was in the toilet; she placed a big can of Chanmi’s favorite baby powder and put it on top of the door.

 

“Chanmi-ah! Come to the toilet!” Yuna shouted and heard Chanmi replied with an ‘okay’.

 

Chanmi opened the door and the powder dropped on her. She was covered with the white powder.

 

“YA!!!!!!” Chanmi shouted again and her unnies know that Yuna pulled a prank on her again.

 

“Seo Yuna, when will you stop all the pranks on our maknae, wait, YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!” Choa said while Yuna is laughing at her girlfriend.

 

“STUPID YUNA SEO!” Chanmi shouted and hugged Yuna tightly and shook her a few times so that the powder wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter