Where it Begins and End

I Should Have

Aren't you tired of my attitude? Why are you still happy to see me? Haven't I anoyyed you much? Wasn't I the worst sister you could ever had. How come you still smile when you see me? How come you're always looking out for me when I wasn't?

---------------------------------.

"You're are going to have a baby brother! Aren't you excited?", my father exclaimed.

"Hmm.", I hummed heartlessly.

Unlike other people, I hate the fact I'm having a baby brother. Not because I'm worried that he would get all the attention or anything. I just hate it. And if you say I'm a ist, I'm not because having a sister won't change the fact either.

"Say hello to Sehun. Your new baby brother". 

I just took a glance at him. My parents were ranting on how cute he was. Honestly, he looked like an alien from Jupiter. Heu, I'm just giving my honest opinion.

----------------------------------------

"Mum! I think Sehun needs a diaper change". I rolled my eyes at the stinky and crying baby next to me.

"Can you do it for me, Deiji? I need to go the store and pick up some stuff", she asked.

Are you crazy?I'm not changing that alien's diaper. Staying alone with him already is a bad idea.

"How about you change his diaper and I go to the store", I bargained. 

"Okay. Make sure you have everything and be safe". I waved to her goodbye. Finally I'm far away from that alien.

----------------------------------------

I'm already 15 and Sehun is 10. My hatred towards Sehun is still there and certainly getting stronger. You know why? He embaressed me infront of my boyfriend. Don't ask me what he has done. It's just to embarrassing. I'll let you imagine anything embarrassing that you can think of.

I seriously hate him for that. That wasn't just it. He literally clings on me too much at school. I told him many times before to act as if he didn't know me but he always reply me with a cheesy grin on his face. So annoying. 

---------------------------------------------

I'm 16 he's 11.

Getting more on my nerves. Everytime we quarrel,I'm always the one who is blamed or scolded. Eventhough he started it first. I seriously hate him with all my life.

One day, we were on a vacation to Lotte World. That day was almost the best day of my life. I shoved and pushed him until he falls. I ate whatever is his. And I left him alone in the Haunted House. Such a scaredy cat. Already big but still scared of something that doesn't exist. Sissy. And the best part was he didn't even told our parents. Now he knows how much I hate him.

------------------------------------------

I'm 17 and he is 12.

I slapped him really hard in the face after he spilled paint on my favourite dress of all dresses I had. 

"I'm really sorry noona. I really am", he apolagized. My heart was too in shock to even realize his teary eyes and the mark I left on his cheeks.

"I hate you Sehun! Why did you enter my life?", I grabbed him by the collar and shooked him.

I left him alone in the room all teary eyes.

---------------------------------------------------- 

I'm 18 he's 13.

He set my room on fire. He literally set my room on fire. He claims that it was an accident but I know it's all lies.

"I'm really sorry noona. I really am. I didn't mean to. You can have my room if you want to", he kneeled infront of me.

"I freaking hate you, you brat!", I screamed at his face.

Thanks to my parents, I get to live with my bestfriend for awhile. Just until my room is back to normal. Sehun was pleading and begging for me to stay in that house. But I'm glad I didn't give in. I just want to get away from that alien.

---------------------------------------------------------

19,14. 

As we grow older, my hatred towards Sehun is getting stronger. 

I kept acting as if he was my arch nemesis.  Not as my brother. I never thought of him as my brother.

But I noticed one thing. Eventhough I treated him badly, he always had my back when I'm in trouble. That sometimes eases my hatred towards him but I'm still going to hate him.

---------------------------------------------

20,15.

He took the blame for me.

I accidently broke one of mum's precious China vase. I was dumbstruck. I didn't know what to do. I know what you're thinking. Why is a 20 year old woman still living with her parents. Hey, I hate my brother but I hate using my money more. 

Back to the story. I was seriously dumbstruck. And at the worst time of all, mum came home. I ran into my already-normal room and wait until my mum yells.

"Oh Deiji! Oh Sehun! Come down now!". My mum yelled.

Sehun bumped into me at the stairs. He asked me what happened but I just kept quiet and ran downstairs.

"Who broke my China vase?". She was furious. For mum, her China vase is very important to her. Even more important than her children. 

"Who did this?", her eyes were evn larger. We kept quite. Afraid of what is going to happen.

"You better tell me now or you two will be grounded for the rest of the year", she threatened.

I can't be grounded. I have a date tomorrow.

Sehun looked at me and mouthed "I'll take it from here".

"Mum, i did it. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm very sorry mum. I will recieve my punishment as it is", he clearly apolagized for something he didn't do.

"Fine. Since you admit it. You won't be grounded but you will put it back together. I'll give you 3 days to finish it".

"But mum. It shattered to a million pieces. He can't finish it in 3 days", i reasoned.

"Do you want to do it with him to, young lady?".

I looked at Sehun mouthing "it's okay'.

"No". I looked onto the floor.

 

That night, from my bedroom i heard Sehun working on that China vase. I kind of feel thankful of Sehun but the grudge to hate himis still there.

It was 3 in the morning. I suddenly woke up and thought of Sehun. I went to his room and he wasn't there. So i went downstairs and as i expected he was sleeping on the couch soundly. The vase was half finished. I guess he can piece all together in just 3 or less. He looked tired and cold. I took a blanket and tucked him in. He looked so handsome compared to when he was a baby. From an alien to a handsome young man. His sharp jaw and his smooth skin definately drive any girl head over heels for him. My urge to hate him slowly ease down. I slowly landed a kiss on his forehead as i went back upstairs to my room.

----------------------------------------

27,22.

Little by little, my urge to hate you fades away. After 7 years, i finally accept you as my brother. But i'm sorry it was all to late. I've should have treated you better. All those mean things i've done to you, i was foolish. But, how come you beared with me for so long? Don't you feel the hatred towards me too? I'm sorry that i was late.....

----------------------------------------------

I went to your room. I traced the carving of your name that we did together when you were just 16. I went into your room and inhaled your scent that lingers. I sat on your bed and looked around. I tried to remember everything that has happened to us. From the hating years towards the love years?

"Deiji, are you here?", my mum's head was popped out from the creak of the door.

"Yup. Why?".

"You miss him, don't you?", she plops beside me.

"Yeah i do. But he's not gonna be here anymore". I didn't realize the tears that was slowly flowing out of my eyes.

"I was too late for him mum. I was selfish mum. I shouldn't have hated him. I was too late for him". Now i was sobbing like mad.

"Sweety, there, there. Don't cry anymore. Listen to me. He will always be with us, in our hearts". She hugged me and left me alone in the room. 

I was just about to leave the room when someone knocked the door.

"Why are you cying, noona?", Sehun lifted his eyebrows.

I went up to him and hugged him as tight as i can. The younger was already taller than me. He used to be shorter but, he's tall now.

"I'm just gonna miss you Sehunnie", i muffled into his chest.

He hugged me back.

"I'm only going to LA. It's not like i'm going to the afterlife or something", he said.

"Yah! Don't say that", i pinched his arm.

"Ackk! Noona. That hurts", he winced in pain.

I hold his arms as i was still in his embrace.

"I'll miss you Sehunnie". He burst out laughing.

"Waeyo?", i furrowed my brows.

"Well, 22 years ago, a certain noona hated me to the guts", he continued laughing.

"I know. I was foolish Sehunnie. Will you forgive me?".

"I already did. But can ask you a favour". He wiggled his eyebrows.

"What is it?".

"Tuck me in sometimes like when you did to me when i was 15".

"Arasso. C'mon you'll be late for your flight".

"I love you noona".

"I love you too Sehunnie".


The End.

Woohoo!!!!!! I finished it in one day.

Thanks for reading!

Keep reading and supporting!! 

I love you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥