Friends ?

Strange Love

Chanyeol walk alone to school this morning, leaved by Kai and Baekhyun. He walk slowly to school, earphones on ear while hands in the pocket..makes him looks cool.

Every girl in his high school want to be his girlfriend but everyone of them being refused.

"Chanyeol.." someone call his name out.

"Chanyeol !!" Seung Yeon suddenly stood infront of Chanyeol. Chanyeol stopped. Looking at Seung Yeon who is standing infront of him.

'aish,. why must she be here ?' shout Chanyeol in his heart.

Chanyeol pushed Seung Yeon until Seung Yeon fells down on the road. He just walked away leaving Seung Yeon who is sitting down on the road, rubbing her knees.

Beeeeepppppppp

Seung Yeon look by her side. A truck coming towards her. She was scared so she closed her eyes just willing what will happen next.

Chanyeol who heard the honk walk back and..

Seung Yeon ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

He pulled Seung Yeon into his arms.Chanyeol hug Seung Yeon tightly which makes Seung Yeon feel uncomfortable.

"Chanyeol.." Seung Yeon call.

"syhhh..it's okay.. you're fine now.." said Chanyeol Seung Yeon's hair gently.

"Chanyeol.." call Seung Yeon again. feeling an electrocution on Chanyeol's touch. She then fainted in Chanyeol's arms.

Chanyeol loosen his hug on Seung Yeon. "Seung Yeon ?" call Chanyeol and shaking the small body.. No response. Chanyeol become panic. He then bring Seung Yeon to the nurse room at his school. There's only a few steps more.

As he reached the school compound, every students who saw them whispered against each other.

"Isn't that Park Chanyeol ?"

"yes"

"Who is that girl ?"

"Its Kim Seung Yeon. She's the same class with Park Chanyeol."

"owhh.."

Chenyeol just walked, didn't bother about the situation.

Nurse Room

"ergh.." Seung Yeon groan as she woke up and saw Chanyeol sitting on a chair beside her. Chanyeol look at her which makes Seung Yeon anxious.

"Why are you looking at me ?"ask Seung Yeon.

"Is it wrong then ?" ask Chanyeol back.

"Aishh.. you should have answer me instead of asking back.." said Seung Yeon.

Chanyeol chuckle. "You're pretty.." said Chanyeol softly.

Seung Yeon widen her eyes then she smile.

"You know what.."

"What ?" Chanyeol cutting the lines.

"ya.. I'm not finish yettt.." Seung Yeon whinned.

"hahaha.. you're cute.. ok,ok.. continue then.." said Chanyeol and start to focus to what Seung Yeon going to say.

"You know what.. I thought that you were a bad person because you had pushed me but I was wrong when you save me back.. gomawo.. and you are the first person to say that I'm pretty and cute.. thank you.." said Seung Yeon with a big smile.

"Seung Yeon, I'm sorry about just now.. I didn't meant it. I'm sorry ok ?" appeal Chanyeol. Both his hands were put together and raised up the same level with his chest.

"ok,.. Chanyeol-ah.. can I have your phone number ?" ask Seung Yeon.

"for what ?" ask Chanyeol back again.

"yahh !! you do it again.. ermm... we're friends now.. why shouldn't friends have thier friends's phone number ?"

"friends ? you and me ?" ask Chanyeol, looking puzzled.

"yup.. you and me are friends now.. " said Seung Yeon with a smile.

"ok.. here you are.." Chanyeol gave his phone number to Seung Yeon.

"Now, let's get back to class.." said Chanyeol. Seung Yeon stand up but she couldn't balance herself and she fells down on Chanyeol. Their faces are just inch away. Chanyeol's heartbeat bumping up, faster and louder.

Seung Yeon widen her eyes. What an embrassing situation.

Chanyeol move his face nearer makes his lips on Seung Yeon's lips. Seung Yeon blink her eyes twice. Chanyeol just act normal. Looking deep into Seung Yeon's eyes. Chanyeol feel wrong.. an electrocution..

Seung Yeon quickly get up because she couldn't left the pain anymore.

"Seung Yeon.." call Chanyeol and get up from the floor.

"I'm sorry.." said Seung Yeon walked away from the room.

 

 

SeungYeol momments.. How is it ? I hope you like it >> don't forget to subscribe and vote.. :)