I love you, I love you.

She's Gone -

I have lived up til now telling myself to fear nothing. & I fear nothing of the matter, no matter how much I exaggerate my fear. But something always comes up & proves you wrong, right?  And I can't help but feel a slight hint of paranoia. Should I be worried? The question constantly repeats in my head. It doesn't seem normal for a human to have such distraught thoughts. To constantly live, while telling herself she fears nothing. I was wrong. Fear is always vivid. It is always there. It encircles you, & you cannot run away. It took me awhile until the morbid nightmare flashed in my memory. & I fear that it will not be the last time a lucid dream like this visits. 

 

The room felt humid & soft sounds of breathing can be heard. I open my eyes only to find  myself in total darkness. My vision was blurred & I can't quite make out the setting of the scene. The room has quite a florescent gray tint to it. It was then that I realize I was not in a normal surrounding. My arms & legs were bound to a wooden chair of some sort. I shake uncontrollably, panic took over me, & I felt what I try to avoid; Fear.

 

Steps were heard & it seems to travel closer by the minute. These steps were light, patient. There was no rush. The bastard made his way towards me. No remorse or guilt in his eyes. & I stared. I stared into those orbs that are called eyes, cold. He gave a frightening smirk & lightly touch my face. Wiping away my tears, it seemed  that I had cried in fear without realizing it. I screamed but nothing could be heard. I yelled out in frustration for I was not able to communicate with this sadistic bastard. He shushed me, took my chin in his hands & rose it so that I faced him. He cooed out," I love you. "  & murmured for me to run.

 

The scene must of change for now I was racing down a hall. The ground underneath me was damp & there was a metallic stench in the air. In comparison to blood, it seemed likely. I ran & ran with all the energy I had left, but stumble at the last minute. A shadow appeared before me, tall, broad. I knew who it was but looked up anyways. He smiled. A sad & distorted smile. If I lacked knowledge, I would have mistaken it for sympathetic smile, mercy. But there was none. He reached out to me & took me by my throat. He spoke once again, something about him loving me & that we will finally be together. I spat at him in anger, still, no sound came out. He cackled, pecked me softly on the lips & pulled out a knife.

 

The view point changes. In front of me was I & that psycho. He still had his grip on me as he swiftly moved the blade against my skin. A little deeper each time. The me that I was watching fell limp in his grasp. He drops to the ground. & Hugged me tight against him. Running his finger through my hair, he murmured, " You can never leave me. Ever. "