Chapter 1

Kkaepsong Game

  She was standing under  a cherry blossom,enjoying the slight breeze that brushed her long hair,along with the cherry's petals.That was her special place,where she would go whenever she wanted to think over and at that moment she really needed to calm down.The girl tried really hard to suppress her tears,but her anger was more powerful,so she started to sob quietly.Why was her life so cruel to her?Her father left her and her mother for another woman when she was eleven and since then her mom started to change.She would hang out with men and stay out late until morning,but the fact that she was drinking was the worst.Lately she seemed to become a new person,but she found out that she was seeing her father,the man who hurt them,who treated them like a piece of crap and who dared to enter their house and act like nothing happened.That was something that the girl couldn't stand,so she talked about this matter with her mother,but they ended up fighthing and getting slapped.Her mom never raised her hand at her,however,this time was because of that ty father,so she ran away from home and here she was,crying her heart out.

  She thought she was alone,until some warm hands covered her eyes,startling her.

"Don't be afraid!a sing-song voice told her."She knew that voice,it was so familiar and it calmed down her heart a little.

"Baekhyun?"she asked shyly,afraid of guessing wrong.Then the hands were removed,revealing a smiling Baekhyun.

"Take this!"he offered a tissue,in order to wipe away her tears and laid casually on the grass.Even though he was worried about her,he never asked her what happened and that was one of the things that she loved about him.

"How did you..."

"Find you?"Baekhyun completed her question,looming over her,a goofy grin plastered on his face.Well your mother called me.

"She what?"

"It was your number so I picked up.She asked me if I would know where you are and that's when I realized something might had happened.Knowing you will be here,I came",Baekhyun explained,feeling really proud of his actions.

"Oh..."that's all she could say,because she started again thinking about the argument with her mother.She averted her eyes from him,using her hair to cover up the tears which were forming.Seeing that,Baekhyun moved closer to her and said out of the blue:

"Kkaepsooong!"

  The girl hesistated for a second,but then looked at him,genuine curiosity plastered on her face.

"Let's play the 'Kkaepsong game'!"He suggested,pronouncing the word kkaepsong really funny,making the girl to smile a little at his cuteness.

"I don't know how to play."

"Don't worry.I'll teach you.I will  ask you three questions.Instead of answering with 'yes',you'll say 'kkaepsong' and if all the answers are positives,I win.You first."

  She took a deep breath and start asking the first thing that came into her mind:

"Your name is Byun Baekhyun?"

"Kkaepsong:,he answered neutral,clearly annoyed with that simple question.

"You're a boy?"

"Kkaepsong."

"It is true that you can't stand the smell of cucumbers?"

"Kkaepsooong!"he raised his voice and shoot her a death glare for remembering him about the things he hates.

 "I won!"she clapped her hands happily,but Baekhyun looked up at the sky,as if saying:what do I do with this kid?

"I'm gonna show you how to play this game.First question:Do you find me cute?"he blinked several times,showing her that he was cute enough to receive a positive answer.

"Kkaepsong",she chuckled at his cute actions.

:Are you happy to be here with me...alone?"

"Kkaepsong."

"Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you?"

"Kkaep.."

  Baekhyun didn't wait for her answer and pressed his lips against hers.He did it softly and carefully,but once she started to kiss him back,he cupped her face into his hands,his kisses becoming deep.After a moment,he smiled against her lips and pulled away gently from her.The girl's face was red and her heart was beating illegally fast.

"That's how you play the 'Kkaepsong game',Baekhyun said grinning a little."