Hot-tempered

Hot-tempered

Its been a few days that you’ve been feeling sick. You didn’t dare to talk about it to Taehyun because you were afraid that he would just flip out on you. You decided to go to the nearby clinic by youself.

“Congratulations, you pregnant,” the doctor said. The moment the doctor gave out the results, you could feel yourself falling deep into the darkness. Its Taehyun’s child.

You don’t know what to do and kept thinking how to tell Taehyun about this unborn child. You knew how violent Taehyun can do for you if he know about this. You love him but after 3 years of being together, he became colder than before. He had started abused towards you.

You didn’t know what happened to him that make him became an abusive man. It hurts you everytime you recalled the times when he said and promised that he will not hurt you anymore. He broke his promises and hurting you mentally and physically. You were afraid that Taehyun would leave you after he knew you were pregnant. You couldn’t bear the pain if you lose him. You still love him even after what he had done to you.

Suddenly, you heard the sound of the door knob clicked. Taehyun took a glance at you before shut the door behind him. You went over him.

“Taehyun oppaa…” you called and he gave you a death glared.

“What?!” he hissed and you took a step back.

“Um…I-I need to tell you something…” you stammered.

“What? Im exhausted. Cant you tell me next time?” he walked to the room, ignoring you.

“Its important oppa… Just list-“

“Hey! You didn’t heard me?! I am TIRED! Do you want me to teach you a lesson so that you understand that?!” he slammed the door.

You gulped. You, bravely, walked into the room and he was glaring at you with burning eyes. He rolled his eyes and walked towards the bathroom.

“Oppa..I-I’m preg-pregnant..” you stated.

“What?” he gasped.

“Im pregnant” you repeated it.

He dashed towards you with anger boiling in him. He grabbed your arm harshly and you shouted In pain.

“Whose baby is it?” he questioned.

“wha-what?!” you were shocked with his question.

“Its yours!” you yelled at him.

In a blink of an eye, a pang of pain was burning on your left cheek. You fell on the floor, holding your left cheek.

“Who are you yelling me huh?!”

You looked up at him with your tears brimmed down you cheeks. He paced back and forth as he glared angrily at you. He punched the wall strongly. He started messed the whole room up. You stood up as his eyes met yours.

“Abort it..” he panted.

Your eyes widened and you took a step back.

“ABORT IT OR ILL KILL IT BY MYSELF!” you shook your head, refused to follow his order.

“ABORT IT!” he told you as he grabbed your arms.

“NO!” you pushed him.

You saw Taehyun’s face changed. Without thinking, you immediately dashed towards the bathroom and locked the door. Tears were pouring down because you heart was hurt badly by his words and actions. He yelled and banged the door hardly with his fist. You could feel the door shook as you leaning against it.

You covered your ears as you bring up your knees up to your chest. Then, everything went quiet. You thought it was over, but a loud yell can be heard and some smashing sounds alert your ears. He destroying almost everything in you house.

                                                *             *             *

You opened your eyes slowly. You could feel the pain all over your body. The apartment was terrifyinf quiet. You had fallen asleep in the bathtub in that bathroom. You waited for a while to check whether Taehyun still mad at you. Or destroying all the things in your apartment. Maybe Taehyun had gone to his work ((at YG Entertainment because he needs to finish all winner’s songs for the upcoming album.))

You tried to stand up, but the pain and the bruises prevented you to do so. A winced of pain escaped your lips. You took a deep breath and tried to stand up again. This time you hold the pain. You went to the sink, you were shocked when you saw a reflection of yours in the mirror. There was a purple bruise on your cheek. You could still feel the pain . it wasn’t his first time doing this kind of things - Left marks on your body. You sighed and you decided to leave that damn apartment.

                                                *             *             *

Taehyun walked into the apartment. It was messed. He knew what he had done to you was wrong. He regretted and he knew you would not forgive him. His eyes immediately spotted a large suitcase and a few bags in the living room. His heart dropped as he thought that you will leave him. Maybe forever.

He was searching for you and made his way to the bedroom. He called you out but you did not responded him. Then, he saw a figure on the bed. He let out a sigh of relief as he approached you, sleeping on the bed. He sat ont the bed by your side while caressing your face.

“Hey…” he whispered.

You attracted to his touch and rolled to the other side. His was shocked and his eyes widened when he saw your face. He was petrified with what he had done to you. Tears welled up in his eyes as he trying to touch your dark bruise.

“Taehyun op-ppa..” you mumbled in your sleep.

He was afraid to lay his fingers on you. He slowly pulled the blanket away from your body, and his tears rushed down on his cheeks.

You were wearing a pair of shorts with a camisole, allowing him to see your hideous body. There were a blackish purple bruise covering your arms and legs. He hit himself as he thought what he had done and said to you last night. He had hurt you. His sobs grew louder. Loud enough to wake you up.

You opened your eyes. A pair of warm arms were wrapped around your waist. When you saw his face, you pushed him away and stood up as you trembling with fear.

“I-I…”

“I’m not going to abort this child! I’m will take care of this child by my own! I’ll leave!” you yelled as your tears started to form. You rushed to the living room and started carrying your bags.

“No No No! Please don’t go…” He wrapped his arms around you, begging. You could hear his voice croaked as he rested his chin on your shoulder. You shook off his arms but they were wrapped around your body too tight.

“I-If I don’t leave, you’ll hurt me even more…” you said between the sobs.

“Please don’t. I will not hurt you anymore. I need you by my side. I need our baby” he pleaded.

You froze at his words. He said ‘our baby’. You looked into his eyes as you turned to face him.

You wiped away his tears. Taehyun’s fingers caressed your cheek as he leaned towards you. You haven’t feel his lips on yours for a long time. You could feel those butterflies in your stomach when he pressed his lips firmly on yours. You pulled away, smilling at him.

“I love you, oppa. Forever.”

“ I love you too…and im sorry for what I had done towards you.” He said before pulling you in his arms. You hugged him tightly. You smiled against his neck. Your dark days were finally over.