THREE

Lets go to the beach !
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Im not going to join any of you guys plan anymore. If only look can kill,
Id die under Leo stares many times already, omg"

N say while neck-chopping the culprit, Jaehwan and Hyuk.
4 of them are gathering at the living room that evening.
N take the opportunity to actually talk it out about their past trip to the beach while Leo and Hongbin are not around.

Ever since they get back from the trip, Leo didnt mention the incident at the beach but he have been giving the 
other 4 members a cold shoulder. Not to mention the deathly stare that he gave to the other 4.

"I dont think our fault are that big for Leo hyung to give us a silent treatment like this"

"Omg, it wasnt our fault, its your fault maknae"

"We cant blame our Hyukie alone, we were there too, we should have stop him"

Ravi say to stop the situation between the maknae and the leader.
If he didnt interrupt, both of them will erupt and have a fight for nothing.
They will only add numbers to their problem, the problem they have with Leo hyung was more than enough actually.
Jaehwan only stay there without saying anything. Deeply thinking of a way to make things right.
If only he have a time machine to turn back time, he will not agree with Hyuk's plan.
Nah kidding, Lee Jaehwan will still be Lee Jaehwan till the end. Trolling Leo is his dream.

"We need Hongbin's help"

Jaehwan say out of the blue. Ravi turn to him and nod. He have been thinking about it too.
If its about Leo, then Hongbin have to help them. Only Lee Hongbin can deal with Jung Taekwoon anyway.

 

Hongbin is at the park, watching Leo playing soccer with the other guy that live around there.
He feel really happy to see Leo smile everytime the older get to do things that he like.
Hongbin really glad that the incident at the beach didnt affect Leo in any way.
But Hongbin was not stupid, he do realized that Leo have been giving the other members a cold shoulder.
Hongbin feel a buzz and he take out his phone from his pocket only to find a text from Ravi.
He frowned while reading the text.

Sat, 16:30
I know you guys are on a date

Please log in to read the full chapter