ONE

Lets go to the beach !
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"We are going to the sea, omg Im so excited, yeah"

N is the only one who seems so excited for their trip. He cant stop squealing since they get in the van.
Ravi is having a hard time, trying to keep his excited lover still in the cramped van.
The company let them borrow the van so that they dont have to take the public transportation.
Eventhough its cramped but still, it was much convenient than the latter.

Leo is sleeping calmly at the very back with his head on Hongbin's laps.
Hongbin on the other hand is listening to his favourite Park Hyo Shin's song again,
ofcourse with one end of his earphone attached to Leo's ear.
Ever since they started dating, Leo has this one rule that he wants to listen to all of Hongbin's favourite song.
So that one day he can personally sing it to Hongbin himself.
But the thing is, Hongbin didnt only like the song but also the singer. So even if Leo sing it to him, 
it wont be the same. But ofcourse Hongbin wouldnt admit that out loud to the older.
Leo still got first place in his heart and he wants to keep it just like that till the end.
He dont care even if he will have 2 tracks of the same song but with different singer in the future.

Other than that, Hyuk is chirping at the front seat beside Jaehwan who is driving the van.
The maknae is trying his best to keep the older awake.
Its worth of 4 hours of driving before they finally arrived.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter