Flashback

You Are My Destiny

"Why did you do this to me?" A brunette haired girl asked. Tears are flowing down my cheeks. "I''m sorry TaeTae." The boy replied while holding another girl hand. She looked away not wanting to have an eye contact with the boy. "Taeyeon, I..I so sorry!" The boy said. "If you love me why would you cheat on me? How could you do this to me?!" Taeyeon shouted. People are looking us weirdly. "Calm down Taeyeon! You're taking people attention." The boy said comforting Taeyeon. "Why would I calm down if my heart just broke into pieces? You don't really understand me right? Am I right Taehyung?!" Taeyeon shouted again. "Tae.." Taehyung grabbed her wrist. "Let her go!" Someone shouted from far. Taehyung looked at the owner of the voice. "I said let her go!" she shouted again as she arrived at where they were standing. Taehyung loosen his grip but still he didn't let go. "Taehyung! Do you ever hear what I'm saying?" she asked. "It's not your business Jessica. Just go!" Taehyung said. "WHAT? Eventhough it's not my busniess but look Taeyeon is my best friend and I should fight for her!" The girl named Jessica said. "Let's just go Sica." Taeyeon said. Jessica didn't even movean inch and keep staring at Taehyung and the girl behind him. "JESSICA JUNG!" Taeyeon shouted. "Alright. If I ever see you or whatever I not going to hesitate to punch you or do anything to you." Jessica said and drag Taeyeon away. Taehyung shouted for Taeyeon but she keep on walking, ignoring his shout. "Oppa, calm down. Why do you even care to say sorry to her? Don't you say you hate her?" The girl behind Taehyung finally speak. Taehyung just glared at her making the girl looked at the ground.


Taeyeon P.O.V

"Down to Earth, Kim Taeyeon! Yah are you crying?!" A girl asked. I searched for my mirrror and wiped away my tears. "Don't tell me that you still remember that day?" the blonde haired girl said angrily. "I'm sorry Sica. I just can't help myself from not remembering him. He's my first love and it's not easy to forget him. You don't understand Sica, you're not even in my shoes!" I said and tears are forming in my eyes. "Taengoo, I don't mean to be angry to you. I'm just worried about you." She said and comforts me. I flash her a bland smile. "I know someday you can forget him. I know it takes time to forget all the memories you had with him. I know Taeyeon, I understand you but still you can't live like this forever right? It's okay. I'll be there whenever you need me." Jessica said and hugged me. I replied her hug. "I'm lucky to have you as a friend Sica." I said. "I'm lucky to have you to." she said. "Now wipe of your tears honey. You look ugly." Jessica said playfully. "Yah! How dare you call me ugly." I said and we laughed. Suddenly I stop laughing and look around. Nobody is here. "Don't worry no one is here. Taeyeon can you just stop being cold?" Jessica said. "No" I said. "Fine." Jessica sighed deeply before draging me to the cafe.

JHope P.O.V

"Yah! Why are you guys late?" I said as I saw the two girls. " Sorry J, this girl just woke up from her slumber." Jessica said. "Really? Then why are your eyes red? Did you cry?" I asked. We sat on the chair. Taeyeon won't even speak up so I looked at Jessica. "Well.." before Jessica could even finish her sentence Taeyeon cut her off. "Let's just not talk about this." Taeyeon said. The akward silence filled up the air. "Um.. what are you girls doing after school?" I asked braking the silence. "Nothing. I guess." Jessica said. "How about we go to the amusement park after school?" I said. "I'm on it! Are you coming Taengoo?" Jessica asked. "Didn't we just went to the amusement park like three weeks ago?" She asked. "Well, this amusement park we are going is not the same though. It just opened yesterday. Awh, come on Taeng." I said begging for her to come. "Alright alright." Taeyeon said and continue eating. "Yipee! We're going to the amusement park today~" Jessica and Jhope sung. I smiled at their childness. As the bell rang the three best friend made their way to the classroom. As promised we met at the school gate after school and got into JHope's car. We had fun together for an hour. I looked Taeyeon and smiled. It looks like she's having fun. I know why exactly she cried but I just kept quiet. "Girls! Let's get home!" I said. The girls nod and hop into my car. 

Jessica P.O.V

"Jessica! Dinner's ready!" Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen. I'm living with Taeyeon at her house. We're living alone since her parents are staying in America because of work and my parents are dead when I'm 5 years old. We've been friends since diapers and our parents are best friends. Before my parents died, they asked Mr and Ms Kim to take care of me for them. I'm glad that Taeyeon's parents treat me as their own daughter. I made my way to the dining table. "It's so good Taeyeon!" I said with my mouth full. "Yah! Eat properly! You're a girl!" Taeyeon scolded. "Yes mom!" I said jokingly. "After dinner let's do our homework." Tayeon said. I looked at her. "Can we do it later Taengoo?" I said. "I'm so lazy to do my homework. Besides tomorrow is holiday."I added. "If we finish it today,you'll have more time to spend your beauty sleep or even shopping tomorrow. Isn't it more better if you do it earlier?" Taeyeon asked. "Fine. Geez you sounded like mommy." I said. "Well, like mother like daughter." Taeyeon said and walk towards the sink. 


***In this story, Jessica called Ms Kim as mommy and Mr Kim as daddy.***

Why hello dear readers! I've been working for this story in months and I finally decided to post it here. Well for my other story... I'm sorry for not updating that, I have no idea for that story and planning to delete it. So yeah, enjoy reading.