Part 4

Faith

Jessica admits that having her freedom felt so good. 

But it only last for a while.

Although, she intend to continue doing this new dream of her for the long run.

She couldn't deny that she miss what she used to do before.

Her first love.

Singing and dancing.

While it felt also good to be with the company of different people after being stuck with the same people for more or less ten years.

Couldn't deny the longing from the people she spend most of her life with.

Although she still felt betrayed, she still miss them a lot.

Now, she was so caught up. But she knows that there's no more turning back.

How she wish that things would be easy and free from complications.

---

They are having a run of what will happen for the next few days when she receive a message from someone.

"We are still hoping that you would come. For that dream. For the Sone. You know where to find us."

The last three words keep her frozen. "We miss you."

Taeyeon.

Her grip on her phone tightened and her tears threatened to fall.

Now what?

 

---

 

Loud clicking of heels can be heard at the corridor.

Then suddenly the door burst open with a bang.

Now all eyes were on her.

She stood there gasping for air.

She looked at him and he gave her an understanding smile.

"Finally."

 

---

 

They weren't able to finish the song.

To overwhelm to continue.

They all just stood there. In each others arms. 

Finally complete.

 

Their faith on her didn't failed them.

All is well.

 

 

A/N: I've been giddy since the girls started having a countdown for Tokyo Dome. And since then, I've been having this thought in my head, hoping and praying that it will come true. I really really really want them 9 to perform at Tokyo Dome. But 8 or 9 I'm just happy that they managed to add another milestone in their life. Tokyo Dome is their dream and I'm glad that they are living it right now. Same goes for Sica, we also wish the best for her :)

 

I'm sorry for the errors. I wrote this story on the spot. Will edit this soon. :)

Thank you for reading guys! :)