Part 1

Faith

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks" she answered those greetings with a small smile on her face. Though she kinda felt proud for herself, it was never the same as when she would have this kind of achievement she used to share with them.

It felt insignificant, burdensome. Empty.

she sigh.

"Jessica let's go. There are things we still need to settle for our next few days of stay here."

A small and forced smile is all that she could answer.

---

"Here is the itinerary. We'll -"

But here mind is wandering somewhere.

Then suddenly her phone beeps indicating an incoming message.

She read it.

Then she zone out next.

 

-----

 

"It's a wrap guys! Time to rest. Tomorrow we're going to have that final run then we're all set."

A weary smile is all that he got from them.

"O c'mon! Lighten up will yah. You've all waited for this to happen. You we're all eager just a few days ago, slacking off and even posting your shameless antics on instagram." Then he chuckled but even he knows that this is hard.

He gave them a sympathetic look then quietly leaves the room.

Silence.

Silence.

A deafening silence.

"Five minutes guys." The leader made her stand.

Automatically, they all gathered in a round circle while holding each others hand.

But as soon as they've done that, the deafening silence over took them once again.

Taeyeon look at her member one by one. "I have faith in you guys. And I have faith in her too." 

Arms started to encircle her one by one. And the tears that was threatening to fall a while ago had fall off immediately.

 

-----

 

"Oh hey, I was just about to knock at your doo-- Where are you going? Why is your luggage with you?"

"I can't explain it to you right now, I'm in a hurry."

She passed through her personal advisor that is always with her in every business function and event that she go through.

"What??! But we still have that business function that you need to attend!"

"Screw that. Imma make a grand entrance somewhere else!"

Then she hurriedly went off and never look back.

She once did dreamed. 

And now, she's going to fulfill it.

 

-----