Power Out~

Electricity!

 

 

crappy sappy crack

 

 

 

 

Oh my taekook! 

I was planning on making this a drabble 

but it turned out into a one shot with 

1090 crappy words. 

oh well~ XD


 

Taehyung and his lover Jungkook are known as the most popular artists today, they are known for their great acting, singing, and dancing skills. They are also known as a great pair and couple, which the world has no objection.

The two both lived in the same roof and as the most popular artists of their time, the two haven't really got the time to spend time with each other. With all of their busy schedules, practices, dramas, shoots and etc.

And once they got home they barely speak to each other, both are too enthusiasm by the work of high tech and electricity.

When they got home either one is in the internet visiting their fancafe or in their phones too busy updating their twitter, instagram and etc.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

In this one fine day both boys were lucky to have the same day for a day off. At last! This is the day where both of them can now have free time and spend it with each other but of course it was too good to be true.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook were too occupied by their own world with their gadgets, and they practically used up all of the electricity. The TV was on even though no one was watching, the microwave was on with their food, all of the light were on, their gadgets were all consuming electricity by charging at the same time.

 

Jungkook was too busy with his phone and Taehyung was busy with his laptop and iPad when the power suddenly went out, making the whole house dark.

 

"Yah what the happend?!?!?!!!" Jungkook shouted from the living room.

"Ehem! Language young man!" Taehyung scolded as he came from the darkness of his room with a flashlight.

"Ugghhh!! Why now?!? electricity!!" Jungkook shouted in annoyance.

"I said language" Taehyung cleared his throat.

Jungkook only sighed and groaned.

"You know I hate the dark hyung~" Jungkook whined and pouted.

"I know, that's why I came as quickly as possible because I know you're afraid of the dark" Taehyung teased and sat beside the younger on the couch.

"Am not!!" Jungkook pouted even more.

"Yeah right~" Taehyung rolled his eyes with a teasing smile.

there was silence after but then something moved on the side and made a noise which made Jungkook jump and hold on Taehyung's arm really tight, saying he was really scared.

"It's okay Kookie maybe it was just a cat or something.." The older calmed him and hugged the younger; who was now shivering.

"Aissshh!! I really hate this.." The younger whined and burried his head on the older's chest which Taehyung think is cute.

He soothed the younger by rubbing the other's back and humming some songs.

 

 

 

"Hyunggg... I need to go to the bathroom.." The black haired male look up at his boyfriend with a pleasing look.

"Then go~"

"B-But.... come with me.."

"Why?!" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"C-Cause you have to hold the flashlight for me" Jungkook reasoned.

"Ohh!! Okay okay... let's go then" the now brown haired man stood up and handed his hand to the other.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kookie? Are you finish?!" The older asked while he was waiting in front of the bathroom.

"Yeah, Yeah.." Jungkook came out with the flashlight.

"Let's go then"

 

As the were walking in the hall the flashlight died and it quickly made Jungkook anxious.

"Noooooo!!! What are we going to do?!?!?" 

"Why now?!?!?!"

"Stupid flashlight! Stupid blackout!!" Jungkook was having a breakdown.

"Stop cursing Kookie~" Taehyung warned.

The older of the two took his phone and turned it on to emit a small light from it.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm as they walk down the hall.

 

"Hey Kookie, let's just go to our room okay?" 

"Okay..."

"Well there's nothing to do now the power's out right?"

"Yeah...let's just go and sleep I guess..."

 

 

 

 

The couple had a separate bed but it was on the same room. Taehyung was about to go to his own bed when Jungkook stopped him.

"Hyung.... Let's sleep together" his cute lover begged.

"O-Okay....?" 

As he agreed the youner beamed a smile and quickly pushed his own bed next to Taehyung's bed so both of them can fit.

Taehyung didn't spoke and just shrugged it.

"Hyung come on!" Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bed with him.

 

 

"Hyung I'm cold" Jungkook pouted and looked at Taehyung.

"Is my baby cold? Come here" Jungkook blushed but obeyed and scooted over to Taehyung closely.

The older hugged him tightly and nuzzled his nose on the younger's hair.

"How about now?" Taehyung asked.

"Much better" Jungkook smiled and he felt secured and warm.

"So how was it with the photoshoot?" Taehyung opened a conversation.

"Good... I'll be on the cover of a magazine..again.." the younger replied.

"I'll make sure I'll buy that magazine then.."

"Nooo!! You'll be too mesmerize with my looks.." Jungkook smirked.

"Am I not now?" Taehyung chuckled and tightened the hug more.

"How about you? How was the new drama?" 

"Good too.."

"Yah Kim Taehyung! I swear If I saw you on the tv and with a kissing scene!!" Jungkook warned.

"Don't worry baby, I made sure I won't have any kissing scene with the dramas that I accept because I know my boyfriend will get jealous" The older assured.

"Damn right I will!!" 

"I said don't curse my baby" Taehyung scolded him again.

 

"This is nice. Finally we can spend the night with each other." Jungkook nuzzled his head on Taehyung's neck and inhaled the older's sweet and addictive scent.

"Yeah, I think with the power going out is a good thing" Taehyung agreed.

"Yeah! Electricity!! We don't ing need them! Even though I'm afraid of this ing dark!" Jungkook yelled.

"YAH!!! I told you no swearing!!" Taehyung was too tired of reminding and scolding the younger.

"I guess words won't do. I think I need to make sure you won't swear again!"

And with that the older leaned in for a deep and passionate kiss.

But for Jungkook's dismay the older broke the kiss too soon.

"Yah! Why did you pulled so quickly?" The younger pouted.

"Every time you curse or swear no more this" Taehyung pointed on his lips.

"So now! Will you curse?!" 

Jungkook sealed his mouth and shaked his head.

"Good!" Taehyung smirked and leaned in for another sweet and passionate kiss and nothing but pure love.