Petal 1

White Petals of the Blue Roses

Love is an alien language for Changmin. He never felt that from his parents who are Korea’s most renowned multibillionaires. Running through his blood, Changmin knows he must take over the billions worth business someday in the future. But which parents would choose to abandon their child for money? Changmin’s parents will.

Unlike the famous Gu Junpyo, Changmin loved the luxuries that embraces him like a soft silk blanket. Eleven devoted servants will be there for Changmin’s birthdays and Christmas mornings. He never showed his temper like Gu Junpyo did by throwing his birthday cake. Instead, Changmin will finish the whole cake without sharing. Changmin wants only the best for himself. From clothes to the pen he is holding.  

But Gu Junpyo found his love despite his luxurious life. How about Changmin who never taste love in his life before?

The only thing Changmin ever wanted to prove himself without the hold of money and parent’s influence is education. Changmin is unexceptionally genius. He was home tutored but he had this urge to enroll in a public high school rather than the elite schools which had their gates opened for him all the time. He wants to prove that he has something that he owns. He owns his own brilliancy.

So this 17 years old Changmin had decided to enroll in a local public school that is quite famous for it’s consistency in producing all-rounder every year. And it is not easy to convince his parents whom he only sees once a week.

“Look at this school, Changmin. This is where your great-grandfather, grandfather and I studied. I can guarantee that you will make the Shims proud of your intelligence. Now, listen to me. You are going to this school and this is not a favour from you. I hope you understand,” Mr. Shim expressed his thoughts in a normal yet stern voice. His eyes were fixed on Changmin who is rolling the crystal paper weight.

“I’m going to Byeongmun’s,” Changmin restated his decision. With a small sigh, he put the paper weight with a little thud. He rises from his seat and slipped his hand into his pocket. “I’m leaving,” Changmin said and bows, indicating he is leaving the room.

“Changmin!” Mr. Shim shouts after him but his stubborn son ignored his words. Changmin walked to the door and stopped. “I know what I am doing. I don’t like all these sudden care over me,” Changmin said without bother to face his father. He opened the door and walked away carefree.

To be continued...

 

Reviews and comments are love <3