Demesne

5163: Psychopath

Luhan wasn't the extrovert in his university nor was he the weird one who wanted to be alone. He was just the normal teenage boy who wanted to solve puzzle pieces in one's sophisticated life. He wanted to be the not-so-unique CSI agent who's clever enough to solve even one tiny aspect of the crime. In short, Luhan was special in his own little way as he liked to call it.

He's currnetly studying Forensic Science at a famous university in Manila. He was cute, even pretty, to be even a full grown male. He had suitors yes but he never knew what gender he was interested in. He was aual as he think he is. He never experienced what love feels, looks, or even sounds like. All he knows is that love was a never-ending journey to find someone that'll accept you for who you are and sadly, all his suitors want is a piece of him and just wants something in his pants. Luhan didn't like relationships based on and even just because of infatuations, he wants to receive the love that most of the married men and women possesses, but ofcourse, who is he to wish something he doesn't even deserve, after all, he was just plain and simple as he declares it. He's too cliché to be the hot topic at University.

One afternoon, he was so bored and he couldn't take it anymore. He had to do something and leave their house and do something productive maybe. He called his friend Jongdae to give him some ideas on what to do.

"Hey Jongdae!" Luhan announced

"Why did you call men? Weren't you supposed to lazy around your filthy big house?" Jongdae asked.

"It's kinda boring though. Mind suggesting me something to do?" Luhan asked.

"Well if you have enough time, we can go shopping because I'm in need of a new wardrobe right now" Jongdae said.

"Yeah sure! That's a great idea, I need to shop some new clothes too." Luhan cheered

"Okay I'll pick you up at 4 today. See you !" Jongdae exclaimed.

 ---------


Jongdae was infront of Luhan's house and was about to ring the doorbell when something strange happen. He feels like someone is staring at his soul. Something so intense that his heart surpassed its normal beating. Something he can't explain, maybe something familiar that no one even him can explain. He feels numb, he can't move, its as if time stopped and nothing can ever move him.

-------

Luhan was literally dumbfounded by the fact that Jongdae wasn't at his house yet. He's not happy about it so he decides to go at Jongdae's house himself. He's wearing nothing special and nothing so sharp like those men in the magazines. He's about to open the door when something he can't explain was creeping him through his nerves. Something that even him doesn't know what. He just shakes it off and he opens the door to see himself infront of him and contrast to him is something never imagined. 

"5163....." someone says

"Who are you and where am I?!" Luhan wantonly asked.

"You don't need to know who I am, I'm someone close to your life but you don't know, someone that knows your entire life, someone that even your deepest darkest secret is not hidden from. I'm your worst nightmare disguised as a daydream."

--------

Luhan came back to his senses when he opens the door and finds Jongdae just about to ring the doorbell.

"What took you so long?" asked Luhan

"Nothing strange." Jongdae said.

"Have you felt something stranger than seeing yourself in an entire contrast world to yours?" Luhan asked.

"No?" Jongdae answered.

"Then it isn't strange at all. Come on! I still need to buy something!" Said Luhan without Jongdae even suspecting a thing or two.