Only Tears

Only Tears

Here is the song ---->>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibZUHUQxR8g

________________________________________________________________

If only I had told you that I loved you. If only I told you that I needed you. If only I had said something to you, maybe I wouldn't be lying here with my last breath wishing that I had said something. The sound of the beeping monitor is making it hard to not think of you. The screen of the monitor is showing you my heart. Can you see my heart? Can you see it beeping just for you?

    I've had many chances to tell you this. I've had countless times when I have thought of telling you this. In my mind it's been played over and over again. In my mind I've said it to you a million times. And in those moments I always thought you'd accept my feelings. In my mind I would believe that you would love me but in my heart I knew that you loved someone else. I truly thought, you would love me too.
    I must have gone crazy, soaking myself in want. I want you to notice me. Notice me in the way you notice her. I want you to hold me in your arms like you hold onto her. I want you and I to argue about the stupid little things. I want you and I to sleep next to each other and wonder how could we ever have the most precious person in our life. I want you to be with me. I want you to know my feelings.
    My mind is hazy but I could still see you there. There's no one but you there and I can't help but cry with joy. Your face, your beautiful lovely face that I see everyday is still there. Your eyes are on me and your smile is brightly shining at me. I can't contain my joy. I can't help but want to hold you close. 
    As the memories slowly play in my mind I can't help but hate myself. I hate myself for not holding your hand when I had the chance. I hate myself for not placing that kiss upon your lips when you laid in my lap. I hate myself for not telling you the words I should've said. I hate myself for felling jeolous. I hate myself for being so shy and so cautions. I hate myself for being a good friend. I hate myself for being an idiot.
    Opening my eyes I could see you there. I could see the worry on your face and I smile. I know you worry for me too but I want you to worry more. I want you to feel as if your world is crashing down. I want you to worry that I won't be yours anymore. I want you to love me like I love you. The tears are in your eyes but the tears in my heart are now dry. I've cried enough for you. 
    I'm going to let this feeling die with me. I'm going to let it go. I'm going to stop myself from loving you from now on. My heart is sobbing but the tears are gone. My eyes water and my mind is drowning. I'm going to let you go.
    I smile at you so you won't worry. I don't want to tell you that I won't make it. I'm going to leave and when I leave, I'm going to take my love with me. I'm taking it and when I've reached my destination I'm going to throw it away. You won't ever know that I loved you. I'm going to go and I'm not going to tell you. 
    All these words make me laugh. I'm telling myself to let you go but what can I do? I can't stop loving you. I can't stop these feelings for you. I feel like I'm drowning in this pain of love. You don't know it and I hope you won't ever know it. I won't ever tell you that I loved you, that I love you.
    I'm crying right now and you're telling me to not be afraid. I'm not afraid. I'm just hurt. I'm hurt from this unrequited love, from this one sided love. I can't help but cry because I'm going to be gone and your going to be here without me. I want to be near you so badly but I can't hold on anymore. I'm letting go soon. These tears are falling because I love you, because I fell for you. 
    I'll give you my last smile. I'll give you my last breath. I'll smile till the end so you won't forget. I hope the best for you and I hope for you to find true love. I can't stop myself now. I want to tell you so many things. I want you to know what I'm thinking. I'm crying and your watching me but I can't say a thing. I'm choking on my words as I'm looking at you. The words are on repeat as I look into your eyes. I'm sorry for loving you. I'm sorry for falling for you. I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry I'm going to miss you. I'm sorry.
    Anneyo Kim Sung Gyu...~~~

 

______________________________________________

Hope the story didnt disappoint you to much..

I just love this song so much..

Sorry it wasn't long and there wasn't much happening...

At leasts you enjoyed it right?

Thank you for reading my story anyways..

I apologize for any misspelled words..

To lazy to go back and correct it..

Maybe if you comment about it and nag me about it I might change it..

Once again, thank you for reading!

Love you all...

~BYE~

-always0nancy