XiuChen is real?OMG

XiuChen On Fleek

Chen was talking to Xiumin about what he wanted to do for the thanksgiving break.Chen said that his parents told him Xiumin could stay over if he wanted to for the break,but the thing was that his dad didnt know that him and Xiumin were a couple cuz he didnt want to tell him and his mom olny new about them dating.So Chen and Xiumin walked home together and as they were walking Xiumin was laughing and giggling at everthing that Chen would say that was so sweet that Chen would whisper in his ear.Then Chen grabbed him,Kissed him so passionatly that Xiumin almost passed out. After 2 hours of playing with eachother Chen and Xiumin decided to make dinner,After dinner they sat down,decided to watch a movie and have fun that night.They got comfortable and started the movie,but Xiumin started to fall asleep,so Chen kissed him goodnight and they fell asleep together.When Chen woke up the next morning,he couldnt move his legs because Xiumin was laying on them.So Chen tapped on him gently and Xiumin popped up and had a scared look on his face."Baby are you okay?Asked Chen.You jumped up like someone stabed you in the back" "Yeah im okay,i just wanted to lay on your legs because their."Chen laughed"Whatever makes you happy babe"So they got up to make themselves breakefast.