Chapter 3 : Baek Hee's plan

Accidentally In Love

 

Rian pov

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jin Yoo Jin imnida, we just moved here in seoul so please treat me well.." He said with a killer smile enough to catch my attention. 

 

(Whoa.. even though you can't see his eyes with that kind of smile, he's too attractive to--) I shook my head. (Ani why would I think that? It's not like I like him or anything.. Aish pabo Rian, shouldn't think about that because there is a lesson ahead and I need to stay focused!)

 

 

Yoo Jin pov

 

The teacher told me to sit next to the girl named Kim Pil Suk."Annyeong Pil Suk ah I'm Yoojin, it's nice to meet you." I greeted.

 

"Deh, nice to meet you too Yoojin ssi." she said."Let's try not be so formal Pil Suk ah, ok?" I told her. "Ah deh, Yoojin."

  

_______________________________

 

When the bell rang for lunch I stayed for a couple of minutes, I don't even know why but I just don't feel being around new people yet.. I guess I just miss my friends..

 

"Aren't you going to have lunch?" Pil Suk asked me breaking my thoughts. "Don't mind me, go ahead I'll catch up." She left with her friends to lunch.

          

After a few minutes, I stood up and noticed that there were still two people at the room. 

 

( Wait they look familiar.. I can't seem to remember, they're busy talking anyway.. oh well, I should go I'll probably try to eat alone.)

     

I made my way to the canteen to eat lunch when the two girls approached me.

 

 

Baek Hee pov

 

Lunch time! Perfect time to start my plan, hehehehe. "Ah Rian ah, my leg kinda hurts I think I can't go to the canteen yet.." I excused while massaging my leg.

 

"Mwo? But I'm hungry, food is waiting for meee.." she said in a cute voice.

 

(Aaw.. my Rian is so cute when she does that.. hehehe)

 

While she was waiting for me, I noticed she keeps on looking at Jin Yoo Jin who remained seated. She even made one step towards him.

 

(Hehe, does she want to go and talk to him? Ani, she's just standing like a complete pabo staring at the guy. Tsk tsk.. I guess I'm gonna have to push)

 

Finally it was only the three of us in the room, Jin Yoo Jin stood up making his way out.

 

"Ah, I think my leg is fine now." I told her. "Finally, now can we please go? I'm reaally hungry.." she said.

 

"Aaw my poor Rian, don't worry it's my treat." she smiled in delight. "Wah gomawo Baekhee ah.. kaja!" Jin Yoo Jin was almost at the door when I approached him while dragging a confused Rian with me.

 

"Annyeong Yoo Jin ah, I'm Yoon Baek Hee and with me is my best friend Lee Ji Kyung." Haha the look on Rian's face when I said her real name. I'm sure she'll be mad but it doesn't matter because she's so shy to even look at him, she's looking at the floor instead.

 

"Annyeong Baekhee ssi and Ji kyung ssi it's nice to meet you.." he said. "Deh, no need to be formal with us Yoojin ah, from now on we are friends.. arasso?" he replied with a nod. "C'mon, let's eat lunch and since we're friends now I'll treat you both to lunch." he said "Hope you don't mind me eating with you guys?" he added looking at Rian.

  

"Gwenchanha, right Rian?" She didn't say anything she's only looking at Yoojin. (Yieee.. I wonder what voodoo Yoojin did to Rian because never in my years with her has someone stole her in a heartbeat.) I nudged Rian to wake her from her trance.

 

"Ah deh-- I mean-- no I-- I mean I don't mind.." she stuttered making Yoojin chuckle at her cuteness which made Rian smile .

 

"Woah, you're really pretty when you smile Ji.." Yoojin said making Rian blush. (Omo, he just complimented her!! Yieeee..)

 

I looked at the two of them and I really think they're a perfect match!

 

(Hehehe this is gonna be reaally fun! Thank god for making me smart.)

  

 

Rian pov

 

(Yey, food time!! Hmm what should I buy?) I stood up but Baekhee is still seated.

 

"Ah Rian ah, my leg kinda hurts I think I can't go to the canteen yet.." she said while massaging her leg. "Mwo?? But I'm huungry, food is waiting for meee.." As much as I wanted to eat lunch I waited for her because I didn't want to eat alone, I have no other friends but Baekhee.. I never really thought of having friends because I wanted to focus on studying, but in the end Baekhee the popular girl became my bestfriend.

 

All of our classmates are going out to eat lunch when I saw the new student talking to Pil Suk. (Mwoya? Does she like him? Yeah I guess she does because he's that handsome to-- omo, here I go again thinking of him.. aish) Pil Suk left while the new student was still on his seat.

    

(Mwoya? He's not going with her?) I don't know why, but I suddenly want to talk to him.. even my legs agree because they made one step. (Aish, what's wrong with me?? Hope Baekhee didn't notice..)

 

"Ah, I think my leg is fine now." she said looking at me which automatically tore my thoughts about Jin Yoo Jin. "Finally, now can we please go? I'm reaally hungry.." I immediately replied hoping she didn't see me looking at him.

 

"Aaw my poor Rian, don't worry it's my treat." I pretended to smile in delight. "Wah gomawo Baekhee ah.. kaja!" 

 

(Waah, Baek Hee is soo nice to treat me to lunch today I'm so lucky to be her bestfriend.)

 

Jin Yoo Jin was almost at the door when suddenly Baekhee dragged me and I was confused why she was in such a hurry to the point that we we're almost gonna collide with Jin Yoo Jin.

 

"Annyeong Yoo Jin ah, I'm Yoon Baek Hee and with me is my best friend Lee Ji Kyung." (Mwoya?!? She also introduced me to the new student, and even calling me by my real name??) Too shy to even look at him, I looked at the floor instead.

 

"Annyeong Baekhee ssi and Ji kyung ssi it's nice to meet you.." (Aish!! Why does she have to do this??) "Deh, no need to be formal with us Yoojin ah, from now on we are friends.. arasso?" (Eeh, I'm literally gonna cry if she doesn't stop...)

 

Yoojin replied with a nod. "C'mon, let's eat lunch and since we're friends now I'll treat you both." (Waaah.. why does he have to be soo nice??) I had the guts to look at him because I wanted to say that he doesn't need to.. but because he was too handsome for me to resist I ended up looking at him like a complete fool.

 

"Hope you don't mind me eating with you guys?" he added looking at me. "Gwenchanha, right Rian?" Baekhee said nudging me waking me from Yoojin's spell. "Ah deh-- I mean-- no I-- I mean I don't mind.." (Aish, what's wrong with me?? Now he'll also think I'm a weirdo...) I heard Yoojin chuckle which made me smile shyly.

 

"Woah, you're really pretty when you smile Ji.." Yoojin said making me blush.

 

 

Yoo Jin pov

 

"Hope you don't mind me eating with you guys?" I asked looking at Rian. Baekhee nudged her. "Gwenchanha, right Rian?" 

 

"Ah deh-- I mean-- no I-- I mean I don't mind.." she stuttered cutely which made me chuckle, she smiled.. a smile that made my heart flutter.

 

"Woah, you're really pretty when you smile Ji.." I accidentaly said making Rian blush. (Why-- what did I just say? Hope she doesn't think I'm playing with her, I mean it's true she is pretty when she's smiling.)

 

"Ehem!" Baekhee cleared breaking the tension. "Uhm.. soo are we going to lunch yet?" She asked. "Oh, yeah lunch.. yeah let's-- uh go have lunch.." I said.

 

We we're on our way to the canteen when I heard someone calling my name. (Wait, could it be?) I turned around and saw my friend Sam Dong.

 

"Yah, Yoojin!" He yelled approaching us. "Don't tell me you go to this school?" He asked. "Yah, do you really have to ask? Look, I'm wearing the uniform.." I said pointing to my uniform. "Woah, you just transferred?" he asked, I answered with a nod. "Yah, how are you and Hyemi?" I asked him when suddenly his happy expression turned to a sad one. "I haven't seen her for a while.. let's just not talk about it.." he sadly replied. "Oh, ok.." (I guess Hyemi ah wanted time for herself after--) "Yah, aren't we going to lunch?" Baekhee yelled scaring the crap out of me. (Aish, I forgot Baekhee and Ji we're with me.. yikes) based on Samdong's look he's afraid of Baekhee.

 

"Oh mianhe Baekhee ah, guys this is Song Sam Dong my friend.." I said while Sam smiled nervously, afraid of Baekhee. "Annyeong, I'm Yoon Baek Hee and this is my friend L--" Ji interrupted, "Rian, just call me Rian." She said. (Mwoya, she has a nickname? Lee Ji Kyung suits her better.. I'll still call her Ji)

 

"Anyway you wanna join us Sam? I promised to treat them lunch"

 

"No you guys go ahead, I need to meet up with some friends.." he said. "Oh, ok see you later then." We arrived at the canteen which was of course full of students.

 

"Ok, choose whatever you guys like." I said smiling at them. "Gomawo Yoojin!" Baekhee said. "Gomawo Yoojin ah.." Ji said softly, I smiled at her which she returned shyly. We went to a table near the exit and ate our lunch. It was kind of silent because I didn't want to disturb Ji while she's eating, none of spoke so we can finish quickly.

 

After lunch, all of us we're ready for the lessons ahead so I sharpened my focus on our next subject.. but as I looked at where Ji was seated I remembered her smile.. a smile that melted my heart.. (Wait, what am I thinking? Aish.. focus)

 

_______________________________

 

 

Baekhee pov

 

(Waaah, end of first day.. soo tired, gonna have to do my assignments early so I have free time. Hehehe, time for my planning of course.)

 

Me and Rian are on our way to the school gate when I saw Yoojin on his motorcycle talking to his friend Samdong, then another idea hit me.. I approached the two guys dragging Rian(again).

 

"Yoojin!" I yelled, making Samdong jump of shock. "Are you going home?" I asked. "Deh, waeyo?" he replied, "Oh nothing, I was just thinking if can I ask you a favor?" I asked while Rian was confused. "Sure, what is it?" hope you won't get mad at me Rian for doing this. "Well, something came up and I have to go meet with a friend which means Rian will have to walk home alone--"

 

"You want me to take her home?" He said interrupting me. "Deh, please? I don't want her to walk home all by herself--", "Don't worry, you guys are my friends after all." He said with a smile. "Waah, gomawo Yoojin ah.. her house is just at XXXXX street." I told him. "Oh, XXXXX? That's where we moved." he said, "Chincha? you won't have a problem then.." I said amazed looking at Rian. "Hop on Ji.." Rian lost at words only looked at me confused. "Mianhe Rian ah, but I have to go.." I winked at her before turning around and going back inside the school. "Ya--yah! Baekhee ah!" I heard her yelling after I was inside.

 

 

Rian pov

 

(Mwoya? What came up and she had to leave me??)

 

"Soo, I guess I'll see you tomorrow Yoojin." Samdong said and left. "Ji, let's go." I heard Yoojin say. I slowly turned to face him, only to see him handing me a spare helmet. "Put this on," he told me with a smile which made me lose my nervousness. I took the helmet and did as I was told. "Ready?" He asked me as I sat on his motorcycle. "Deh, I'm ready.." I answered. "You can hold onto my waist for support.." he said making me blush, "M-mwo?" I said nervously. "It's ok if you don't want to, but if you ever feel the need to, just hold onto it arasso?" He nicely said, "D-deh."

 

I slowly put my arms around him giving him a back hug. it felt nice hugging him, I just couldn't hide the happiness I'm feeling because I'm smiling. Although I hope what I feel for this guy is just a crush.

 

 

 

 

End of Chapter 3 : Baek Hee's plan