Chapter 1 : Prologue

Accidentally In Love

Rian pov

"Omma, I'm off to school now!" Rian said coming down the stairs. "Arasso, be careful.. Saranghae!" 
"Ara, nado saranghae."

Another school year.. but still I have to work hard for omma,  and of course to get high grades and to have a nice job in the future. Now that I think about it, I don't know what I would like to do after highschool (Sigh).

On her way out she saw a truck beside their house, people were moving in the empty house beside theirs.
(New neighbors? Mmm.. should I take a look?) she thought.
Coming near the house she only saw the guys moving the furniture, she couldn't see the new owners of the house.
(Maybe they're inside?) She thought. (Oh well, should get going. Maybe I'll get to see them tomorrow.)


Yoojin pov

We're moving to our new house today (sigh). I'm gonna miss my old friends, but I guess we can still meet up somewhere to catch up. After reaching the house, I toured myself around.
(Mmm.. not bad...) He thought. I looked at a big room around the corner at the second floor of the house.

"Man this house is big, I think I'll get lost on my way here.." Yoojin uttered as he went inside the room. "I like this room than the one near the stairs.."

After looking around the room he went to the window. The window had a view of the city of seoul, looking down he saw a girl at the front of the house looking at the guys moving their furniture.

"She must be from around here.. is she looking for something?" Yoojin said to no one in particular. After a few seconds the girl turned around and left. " Huh.. she must've known we we're moving here.."

 

End of Chapter 1 : Prologue

 

Is anyone reading this? Sorry for the short chapter, I had nothing on my mind just this.. Just making an introduction about the Gminor couple, but don't worry I'll try to do something about it, if no one is reading.. I'll.. still continue.