one

Unexpected Love

ONE: 

 

Luhan just landed in Korea, his father, the king of China gave him a mission to reunite China and Korea.. the Korean people does not have an idea that he is in Korea,n they also dont know that China has its prince.

 

He walked heading to the entrance door of the airport, a 20 year old boy came near him "Prince Lu Han of China?" He asked "Ne? Wae?"Luhan asked "I am Yoonjae, I will be your personal assistant and also your fulltime secretary" rhe boy named Yoonjae explained "Ahh.. okay"Luhan smiled. "So, let us go to your place now"Yoonjae said "okay.. uhmm.. may I ask some things?"Luhan asked "Ne, but I suppose it could be in the car"Yoonjae replyed. "Okay. Lets go then"Luhan noded. Yoonjae noded also and led Luhan to the car. "He is Mr. Huang, he will be your personal driver. He is also chineese by the way" Yoonjae pointed at the old man who was driving. "So, you will have 1 driver which is Mr. Huang. 1 assistant, more on secretary, of course its me. 5 maids, 3 are from your palace, one is Mrs. Xiao (she is more like, Luhan's second mother) and the other is a korean. Also, you are officialy enrolled at Yonsei University. Your mansion is near the Korean Palace. And all of us (the servants) will stay with you."Yoonjae explained "Good then. I'm not used to live alone"Luhan said "also, may I ask you a question?"Luhan asked. "Of course your highness"Yoonjae said respectfully "That... stop calling me words like that in public. You can call me Luhan every now and then. And I am hiring you to become my friend. Is it okay with you Yoonjae??" Luhan asked "it would be honor, Luhan"He smiled. They talked all the way to the mansion. Based on their observations, the two have been closed throughout the trip, and he felt grateful about that...

 

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

 

"I heard we have a new neighbor"the King said, he was eating with his daughter and his wife. "Oh, yeah. I think he is from China"the Queen answered "Oh yeah, I saw him already, he seemed nice though"Sarang, the princess 

said. "You saw him already? Hmmm. I'm thinking of having a visit to them later."the king thought of it. "Yeah, it would be nice"the queen noded. After their meal, the family visited Luhan's mansion. 

 The guard soonly opened the door when he realized that it was the king. "Please go in your highness"the guard bowed "thank you"the king smiled. They got in the mansion and sat while waiting for Luhan. Mrs. Xiao got out from thw kitchen. She bowed as soon as she realized who was it. "Anyeonghaseyo! Is there any problem?"Mrs. Xiao asked confusedly "Ah aniyo, we just heard that we will be having new neighbors, so we came to visit. Are you the owner?"the king asked "ahh no. Yoonjae-ssi, please call the young master"Mrs. Xiao instructed Yoonjae. Yoonjae stood up and went to Luhan's room. "Luhan~ssi. The king is downstairs"Yoonjae popped into Luhan's room. "What?! Okay, I'll be down.. just 2 minutes"Luhan said. Yoonjae chuckled and walked downstairs "Just wait for a moment"Yoonjae said to the family "Ne"the queen smiled. After a minute Luhan got down. "Ohh.. Luhan-ah"Mrs. Xiao called and stood. The royal family looked at him. Princess Sarang and the King's jaws dropped *woah!! Hes face is so Angelic*Sarang thought "anyeonghaseyo"Luhan bowed "oh hello, you are the owner right?"the queen asked "Ne"he calmly said. "Oh this is Sarang,, she is our daughter"the queen introduced. "I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you"he bowed again. They talked with each other and told some jokes. "Yuor chineese right? (Luhan noded) then, whats your purpose living in Korea?"the King asked "Uhmm.. I-I'm here to have a search for my brother. But honestly, I did'nt even know I have my own brother"Luhan laughed bitterly. "Is thay so? We'll help if you want"Sarang suggested "aniyo. Its okay. I've hired investigators to do the work"Luhan smiled "well, its ni--"the queen's words was cut by Luhan's phone. "Uhm, excuse me for a moment"Luhan stood and answered his father's call "father.."Luhan greeted "H-hello, Luhanie, your father"he could hear his mother's sobs. "W-what? H-how did it happen?! Wait for me! I'm coming. Wait for me mom. Please stay strong"and Luhan hang up. He faced Yoonjae, Mrs. Xiao and the royal family who were confused. "Y-yoonjae. I need the helicopter. Now" He instructed "Ne"Yoonjae bowed and called for the private pilot. "What happend?"Mrs. Xiao asked "Father, h-he.. he's in the hospital"Luhan sighed "I'll come with you Luhan-ssi.."Mrs. Xiao pleaded "No need. Stay with Yoonjae here. I'll come back after father's recovery"Luhan held Mrs. Xiao's hands "How can you land then? The Media will notice you."Mrs. Xiao asked "Its okay. I've learned to show up to my people anyway"Luhan smiled bitterly "okay then. Let your bestfriend fetch you"Mrs. Xiao said "Ne"Luhan noded. "I'm sorry to leave you your highness"Luhan bowed. The main door opened and the guard rushed coming in. "Your highness, the helicopter has came"He declared "Ne. Sorry again."Luhan bowed then again. "Be safe Luhan-ah. Take care of the king!" Mrs. Xiao. Mrs. Xiao sighed heavily, for some reasons, she cares for the king. After all, the king have done many things to help her and her family. "Uhmm.. Mrs. Xiao, were going. Maybe we can talk again tomorrow"the queen managed to smile despite the confusing situation. "Of course. You are always welcomed"Mrs. Xiao smiled. Mrs. Xiao led them to the gate and waved. After they left, Mrs. Xiao called Luhan's bestfriend Lay, to pick him up. 

 

**************************************************

 

Two days had passed since Luhan landed in China. Until now, his father is in the hospital. He is in their Palace, getting some rest. He got in his parent's room and found a photo album scattered on the bed. He got the photo album covered with red color, actully, all of it is red. He found his pictures there and some pictures of his brother. He got that picture of his brother and one that they were together. While he was scanning, his phone rang. "Luhan-ah come here quick. The doctor has to say something" his mother said calmly. "Yes mother. I'm on my way" he said and hang up. He fixed the albums to its original place and headed to the hospital. When he got there, the nurse led him to the doctor's office. He opened the door and saw his mother and the doctor, patiently waiting for him. He came in and sat accrross his mother. "What would you want to tell us doctor?"the queen of China, which is Luhan's mother asked. "I would want to talk to you about the King's health conditions. He has some complications about hia heart. So I suggest, you have to help him adjust. Avoid him from having mental, physical and emotional stress." the doctor explained "Ne we will. Thank you doctor" Luhan and the queen bowed. 

 

They came back to the King's room and sat on the couch. "Son, I think you should go back to Korea now"the queen mode like instructed "Yes I will." He answered "We have to stay strong"The queen said and hugged Luhan. At night, Luhan followed his mother and travled to Korea wishing to fimish his missoon

Please aupport me on this stoey! Suggest if there is something you want to happen on the story! Please support me readers! Kansahamnida!!

 

@cases_exowolf