Seungjun version (A-Prince)

Surprise

You admired your appearance in the bedroom mirror, fixing nonexistent smudges in your make up and stray hairs that you'd tirelessly styled into a y bedroom look and you took another appreciative look at the new underwear you'd bought specially for tonight. It wasn't too elaborate, a simple black lace bra and set but it looked amazing on you. You'd never felt more y and confident than you did in that underwear and you were so excited to show it to Seungjun when he got home.
You finally heard the front door bang shut, so you nervously adjusted your bra strap and you take a deep breath before swinging the bedroom door open and stepping out into the living room to show off your new purchase to your man.

 

And you regretted it immediately. Your plan was to step out, smile seductively at Seungjun and then allow him to pick you up, throw you back onto his bed and have his way with you. You hadn't planned for him to walk in carrying pizza and fried chicken from BBQ Chicken, followed by the rest of A-Prince.
You stood in the doorway, too mortified to move, blushing fiercely when Siyoon had the gall to whistle (a wide-eyed Minhyuk immediately smacking him for it). It wasn't until Siyoon's whistle that Seungjun, who'd had his back to you, setting out the food on the table, turned around and spotted you, frozen and far too for company. He whirled around and covered you with his body, gently leading you back into the bedroom and closing the door behind him.

 

“I'm so sorry! I had no idea you were bringing them over. Oh my goodness. I'm so embarrassed.” You stuttered out, finally regaining some ability to function.
Seungjun was staring at you, not speaking, making you even more nervous. You know he's a little protective of you but you didn't think he would hold this incident against you. It wasn't your fault. You grabbed the sweater you'd taken off early and tossed in the laundry bin and started to put it on but Seungjun grabbed your wrist to stop you. Still, he said nothing.

“Seungjun.”
“Are these new?” He said finally.
“What?”
“These.” He reached out and gently ran his finger along the waistline of your . “They're new, aren't they? Did you buy them for me?” You blush, too pleased by his attention that you were already forgetting the embarrassment that had taken place only moments ago.

“I might have... Do you like them?” You blinked up at him, pretending to be oblivious to the hunger in his eyes. You tried not to whimper when he dropped your wrist and brought his hand up to the cup of your bra instead, running his thumb across the lace over your .
“They look beautiful on you.” He breathed, leaning down to kiss you. You sighed into the kiss, only just getting into it when he pulled away. You pouted and tried to pull him back but he just stepped away further.

He turned around and left the bedroom and that's when you remembered the other boys in the living room. You couldn't believe how easily you'd forgotten them once Seungjun had started touching you and if not for him leaving, you would have embarrassed yourself further, doing things you shouldn't with paper thin walls between you and your boyfriend's band mates.
“Out” You heard Seungjun's order through the wall. 
​You couldn't decipher the murmuring of the other boys but you imagined them to be words of protest or curiosity about your little display earlier. You heard Seungjun repeat for them to get out and the front door opening, another “Out” and you flushed a little when you heard Seungjun's faint command that Siyoon not whistle at his girl ever again and then finally the door thumped shut.

You took a breath, waiting in the silence for Seungjun to come back. It felt like far too long but finally the bedroom door opened and your man stepped back through, walking quickly back over to you. He wrapped an arm around your waist, pulling your body against his and tangled the fingers on his other hand through your hair, leaning down to meet your lips in a searing kiss.

“Mine.” He breathed, his lips wandering; kissing down your jaw, down your throat, your collarbone and to the swells of your s.
“Only yours.” You confirm, letting him guide your legs around his hips so he could carry you over to the bed.

 

[AN: I'm sorry. This is.. the closest I get to anything -like. Um. Yeah.

I just finished paper #10 and I have my last final on Thursday, so I took a quick break to write this before I head to bed. I hope it's not entirely awful.]