One

Giving Up
        

       Hated it!   Ryeowook really hate it. He hate how he is being unuseful for the group. He tried his best  but he will never be as good as the other. 

   

             The other member is talented, handsome, kind hearted, good at speaking, and what to do to make fan crazy. 

             And there was him, Kim Ryeowook, untalented, the most ugly, bad at speaking, weak, crybaby, worthless person. he think, if it not because of his voice, he would be expelled from the group. Heck, even sungmin's voice isbetter than him.

              Altough Sungmin is the cutiepie in the group, he knew taekwando, and he is really manly. Eventhough everyone keep saying that Eunhyuk is the ugliest, he knew it is him.He also is very good at dancing. Siwon is handsome and prince-like. Leeteuk hyung is caring and the kind hearted. Kangin is strong.Heechul is good at variety. Yesung has golden-like-voice.Shindong is very talented.Donghae is cute and good at dancing  too.

          And there is Kyuhyun.Altough they are practicaly the same age but Kyuhyun is more succesfull, popular,handsome and much more. He always get invited to reality show because of his sharp comments.He is even cast for many musical and has many fans. Ryeowook din't even near him.

          Jealous?  No, of course he is not jealous. He is happy that all the member is succesfull. That the member is better than him. Thatthe member would be succesfull even without him.Eventhough he is happy for , he can't help but fell hurt and jealous. He envy them. Even Henry don't want to be him. 

           He tried to be usefull so he cook, clean the dorms and much more. He sacrifices his rest time just to search for new recipes, to practice singing and dancing. But instead, he was called ahjumma , that he is wasting his time surfing the internet. He know that it is a joke by but he can't help but feeling hurt.

           He wake up from his thinking when he fell a drop of water on his hand. He hasn't realized that he had been crying. Right now, he is sitting at the balcony while drinking some hot chocolate. He was sure there were no one that will find him as they are asleep.He glanced at the clock and see that it was 4:30a.m. He only has one hour to sleep and get ready to cook breakfast.

          He sigh, he could not sleep eventhough he want to, So he decided to just take a bath and prepare for today schelude early. He open the door to his shared room with Yesung carefully not to wake him up.He grab his towel and clothes and enter the bathroom. He open the tap and strip. He stare at his reflection and saw a thin body that would break any time. He take his time in the shower and quickly dressed up in a blue shirt and a black jeans. He want to be simple today.

         He start taking out the ingredient he need from the fridge when he suddenly sneeze. NoNoNo  I can't be sick now. Not when we had schelude. Ryeowook is terrified , everytime he is sick when they had schelude, he will stay at the dorm. Alone. How much he hate that. Plus he did not want to burden the member. He eat the medicine and quickly start cooking.

       By the time he is finished, the member one by one come to the kitchen. They sit at their place and start eating the food ryeowook prepared. "Aren't you eating, wookie?" Leeteuk ask as he saw that Ryeowook not eating even a bite. "No, I have eat while i am cooking earlier" Leeteuk is not sure to believe it or not as he noticed that Ryeowook's face is becoming pale and his cheekbone is jolting out, but he decide to let it go this time.

       After the member is done, Ryeowook collect the plates to wash it. Even before he open the tap ,a hand stop him. Sungmin is smilling to him "It's okay, Wookie.Hyung will wash it. You go rest" Ryeowook only nod as he is feeling tired. He walk slowly to the living room and saw all the member except Sungmin is there watching some kind of movies.

       Donghae who noticed him, called him" wookie, come sit beside me" while pointing to the empty space beetween he and eunhyuk. He sit there and start feeling sleepy as he tried to concentrate to the movies but miserebly fail. He laid his head on Eunhyuk shoulder and instantly Eunhyuk's hand embrace him and patting his back that make him more sleepy. Before he realised, he is already asleep in Eunhyuk embrace.

       

      *Eunyuk POV*

       I woke up at the sound of someone sobbing. I carefully looked around the dorm when I see Ryeowook crying at the balcony. As I want to walk to him, he suddenly walked to his room and after a moment i heard the sound of water running. I decided to ask him tomorrow.

        "Hyukjae ah, wake up!!!!" shout someone who i recognized as kyuhyun. "it's hyung for you" "whatever" he walked out of the room. "That brat" I sigh. I took a bath and enter the kitchen and start eating the food wookie prepared, as usual it is the best. "Aren't you eating, wookie?" suddenly leeteuk hyung asked. I remind myself to ask wookie later about last night as i observed him. He is pale and getting thinner by the day.

       After eating, i  walked to the living room to watch movie with the members . I sit down comfortably and Donghae invite Ryeowook to sit beetween us.  Ryeowook sit and I could tell that he is sleepy by the way his eye slowly closing. Suddenly, he laid his head on my shoulder. It seem like he want to sleep so i circled my arms around him and start patting his back.

     I look at his sleeping face and though what or who make him cry. Sleeping like that, he looked so fragile.   There were once, Eunhyuk read Ryeowook's diary by accidents. He read what Ryeowook's thought about the members and immediately know that the eternal maknae is having zero confidence. He had talked about this to Leeteuk but now it seem worse.

     I yelp when someone hug me and wookie but quickly shut my mouth when Ryeowook cringe. I quickly pat Ryeowook so he would fall asleep again. I looked upward and saw Donghae. "He is cute right?" even before i speak he beat me. "yeah". "Do you notice that Ryeowook has become thinner?" He asked with a frown. I nod.

 

*3rd person pov*

 

           "Okay guys, movies is over and now let's go and practice" Leeteuk said that make everyone whine. "Lets me carry wookie" offered kangin as he saw Ryeowook sleeping beetween Eunhae. He slowly carried Ryeowook to the door after wearing his shoes. "Can someone get Ryeowook's shoes, my hand is full" "I will get it" Sungmin offered. "Thanks minie" 

         In their van, Kangin slowly sat Ryeowook beside him and Yesung. He guide Ryeowook head onto his shoulder. "Is everyone here?" Leeteuk asked. "Neeeee"

 "Okay then"   Apon arriving at the company, Kangin slowly wake Ryeowook up.  

         But Ryeowook doesn't even move. Kangin shake him harder to wake him but instead Ryeowook suddenly cry hard. His tears flow down but his eyes is closed. Yesung also has started shaking Ryeowook while slapping lightly his cheek. 

     "Wookie, wake up. You're making hyung worry"  "Aish, let me do it" even before someone grab him, Heechul had slap Ryeowook. Hard. 

  Ryeowook wake up shouting both in fear and pain.  "Yah, what are you doing!" Leeteuk scold Heechul.

  "What!?  He woke up now" said Heechul while looking at Ryeowook who is sobbing hard in Kyuhyun embrace.

       "Wook ah, what's wrong?" Donghae ask while making eye contact. Ryeowook din't answer but keep sobbing.

 

*Ryeowook POV*

 

     "What..... where am I?  Why is this place so white? Where is the member?  Isn't i am watching movies with them?"  

         Ryeowook ah..

   I turn around and saw the members are waving  toward me while smiling brightly. I ran toward them but as soon i am in front of them, their smile fade. now, they are looking at me with hatred, dissapointment and anger.

    "What's wrong hyung?" 

    "YOU!!!!!!!!!"  all of them yell.

    Because of you, super junior has fail

     You are just a piece of trash

      You din't belong to super junior

      You are a failure

      You are being a burden to us

   One by one, they all speak to me. It is hurt. "Hyung, stop it. Please...."

          However, they did not stop. Their word keep floating in my mind. " Hyung, tell me. What did I do?" I tried to hug Sungmin hyung. Instead of a reply, he just push me. They start to surround me and give me a kick while saying those thing. I tried to shield myself but they are too strong. "Hyung, It hurt. Please stop...." In a while I start to think about what they said.

                        A piece of trash, A failure, A burden

           Maybe it's true. I am unuseful for them. " I am dissapointed with you, Wook" I look up and say Donghae hyung looking at me. "No, I am sorry, I'm sorry hyung"

             Suddenly, they start walking away from me. "Hyung, where are you going?" No one reply me. They just keep walking further from me. I run, chase them. But the faster I run, the further they are. I start to cry. I don't want this. I want everyone together again. From afar, I saw Heechul hyung walking toward me. Eventhough, his face is full of anger, I am happy. 

           As soon he is infront me, he raise his hand and   *PAK*

     I wake up with a scream. I grab anyone who is near me and cried. Donghae hyung look into my eyes and I say a pair of eyes that is full of concerned and love. "Wook ah, what's wrong?"  I just hug him and cried. I don't know why i'm crying. But surely, I don't want to lost him again. 

           "Don't g..go , hyu...hyung. Don't le...leave me  a....alone. I'm sc...scared. " seems like he understand because he hug me tightly.

   

*3rd person pov*

            

          "Don't g..go , hyu...hyung. Don;t le...leave me a ....alone. I'm sc...scared."    

  All the member is confused. Why did Ryeowook talk like that. What make him talk like that.

         "Wookie ah, calm down. Why would we go? look around, everyone is here."  Sungmin break their silence.

  Ryeowook slowly stop crying and look around. He let out a sigh of relief. He got up and hug the member tightly one by one. The member is confuse but hug him back as they want to asure Ryeowook. "thank you hyung, for waking me up" He said as he hug Heechul.

     "What's wrong?" Leeteuk ask when the boy hug him.

       "Nothing hyung. I'm just afraid that you would leave me" Ryeowook  just laid his head on Leeteuk's shoulder.

        "Silly Ryeowook, we have no reason to leave you." Kangin said

   "Let's go guys, we have to practice. And wook you don't have to practice today" Heechul order. 

      "No, i want to"  "Okay if you say so"

 

           They train for hours for their comeback. In the middle of their practice, Ryeowook start to feel dizzy but he brushed it off and continued to practice. Yesung , who noticed  it ask him "Wook ah, are you okay?" "What are you talking about hyung? Of course i am okay" "Okay if ypu say so"

          After practicing, they pepared themselves and go to their next schelude.

 

 

*At the recording*

     " Anyeonghaseyo, today we have the legendary pretty boy with us. Let's welcome Super Junior!!!"  " We're Super Junior Oheyo!"

"Okay, now is our Q&A section. We hope super junior can answer it honestly.  Who is the ugliest in the group?"

      

 

 

 

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

      Well, mianhe. the discription and the story is totally different. this is a crappy chapter. hope you are satiesfied. i am really sorry.  please comment to let me know your opinion.