Chapter 6: Awkward

My Lovely Sister

 

 

Author's Note: Hey guys. So I'd like to clear something about Jong Hee. She has a bipolar disorder. This causes her to have random mood swings and be either really happy and cheerful, or really depressed, insecure, and reckless. (Her drive can also be high at times too because of her bipolar disorder.) Okay soin this chapter, Yoon Se Na and Kang Jong Hee get a little... Okay... So a little more close here... Just a warning. There are no scenes in this though so sorry to disappoint. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kang Jong Hee's POV*     

     I awake to someone's cold hand pressed in between my thigh. My eyes shoot open. I'm shocked to see Se Na's face a few inches away from my chest. She stirs again and I jump when her hand travels upward. My heartbeat speeds up and I shiver. This feels weird. Then, her hand is pressed against my core.     

"Ahhh!" I scream. I jump away from her. Her eyes shoot open and she's staring at me with alarmed eyes.      "Unnie?! What happened?!" she asks. I grab a pillow and throw it at her.    

  "Byuntae!" I declare. Her eyes widen even more.     

"What? ert? Me?" She points to herself. "What did I do?"

     I'm about to tell her off when I realize how awkward it can get if I say something. Besides, she doesn't know what she's doing when she's sleeping.  

    "Nothing. I was dreaming." I lie. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion.     

"You dreamed that I was being a ert?" Oh, actually, I was even before I actually woke up to find her hand in between my thigh. So technically, I guess I wasn't lying. I shiver. I guess this makes my sub-conscience a ert too.     

"Ah-ah." I moaned as someone kissed my neck. The person was straddling my thighs and hips. I pulled them closer so they can nibble on the flesh.    

  "Do you love me?" What? That sounded like Se Na's voice. The person pulled back and stared at me directly in the eye. I gasped when I realized it really was Se Na that had been doing those forbidden things to me.     

"Do you love me?"    

The door slams open and Joo Hong rushes in. She's carrying a blue baseball bat.    

  "I heard someone scream!" she yells. Well she's a little late.     

"Oh," I say. She looks at me in confusion.     

"You know, you're a little late." Se Na speaks up. "Will you really take that long to get here if we're in danger? I mean you're room is right next door."   

   "Hey! I have a living baby in my womb! I can't run!"  Joo Hong scowls. Se Na snorts.    

  "It wouldn't matter anyway. You're the slowest runner ever. Without the baby, it wouldn't make a difference. Remember that old lady that beat you to that last on-sale coat you wanted? She was like 70 years old and beat you to it. You even had a head start, and you weren't even pregnant or sick."

     "Shut up!" Joo Hong interrupts. I chuckle when Joo Hong swings with the baseball bat. Se Na screams and jumps back just in time to dodge the attack.   

   "You almost hit me!"  

    "That was my intention!"  

    I laugh when Se Na runs away with Joo Hong slowly trudging behind, cursing and yelling at her.    

  My phone rings right after they leave the room. Weird. My phone died and I didn't charge it last night. I look at the caller ID. There's a picture of Se Na and a man that looks really familiar. The name is saved as 'Shi Woo'.     

"Se Na! Your phone is ringing!" I yell. I could still hear Se Na running around and Joo Hong yelling. I shrug and swipe the screen to answer.     

"Yes?" I greet.     

"Se Na!" a man screams through the phone. I pull the phone away from my ear as he continues.    

  "I tried calling you 8 times yesterday! Why didn't you answer? Are you ignoring me?" I furrow my eyebrows.    

  "Um, who are you?"    

  "Se Na, don't you try the amnesia trick on me!" says the stranger. He says something else, but then he pauses mid-way.     

"Wait... You kind of sound different. Uh... Who's this?"     

"Yoon So Eun." I joke. I hear a loud bang sound. I stifle my laugh. He must've dropped his phone.   

   "W-what?" he asks after a minute.  

    "Haha! Kidding! I'm Kang Jong Hee, Yoon Se Na and Yoon Se Eun's older sister."     

"You're kidding again... right?"   

   "Um, no, no I am not kidding." I reply.    

  "Well nice to meet you. I'm Se Na's friend,  Oh Shi Woo." he says in an awkward way. I chuckle.     

"What did you want to talk to my sister about? She's currently busy," I pause and listen to the loud ruckus Se Na and Joo Hong are making, "being a kid." I decide.  

    "Oh? Well, can you just tell her I called? Thank you. Nice to meet you again."     

"Okay, I will. Goodbye."

     After Joo Hong and Se Na finally stop their feud, we decide to go out and eat after we freshen up.  

    "The sun is so bright! The air is so warm! The sky is so blue!"      

"Go write a poem about it." Se Na interrupts. Joo Hong stops walking and scowls.    

  We just finished eating a while ago, and we had decided to shop at the mall. We're currently walking towards the entrance of the mall right now.    

  "You've gotten even more mean ever since you came back to Seoul after a year." the pregnant woman says. I also stop walking.     

"What?" I ask. Se Na finally stops walking and turns around.   

   "Why are we even here? Did anyone bring a lot of money?"     

Oh, so she totally ignored my question.     

"Oh that's right. I was so excited about shopping; I don't even have enough money." speaks Joo Hong in a disappointed tone.   

   "I brought enough to buy us more than one thing." I say. Se Na shakes her head.     

"No, unnie, it's okay." she tries. Joo Hong nudges her in the stomach. I laugh.     

"Let's say it's a thank you gift for you, Joo Hong. As for you, Se Na, it's a sorry gift to apologize for not being with you for all these years."     

Before Se Na could argue, I swing my arm around her shoulder and pull her close to me.     

"If you love me, you would just go with my decision." I say to my younger sister. She looks unhappy, but she stays silent.    

  "Joo Hong!" someone yells. We turn our heads to see a short, chubby woman heading towards our direction.     

"Cho So Min!" Joo Hong calls back. Se Na and I exchange glances. We watch as the two girls embrace each other.     

"Wow! You're pregnant?" the girl called So Min asks. Joo Hong nods.     

"We have so much to catch up on!" says the overly joyful and excited Joo Hong. Se Na coughs, causing the two ladies to look at her.     

"You two should catch up. Unnie and I will be shopping around first. Call me when you're done." Se Na orders. Joo Hong nods.    

  After we leave the two friends by themselves, we enter one of my favorite shops. I search for something to buy. I snatch two off of the rack when I see them. I can't decide.   

  "Se Na-ah!" I call. She taps me on the shoulder.     

"Unnie, I'm right here. You don't have to yell." I grin and pull her towards the dressing room. After she closes the door and locks it, I show her the two blouses.

     "Should I pick the white or the black one?" I question. She shrugs.  

    "Both look good." answers Se Na. I frown. Her answer isn't satisfying.     

I begin to my blouse when Se Na steps back and falls against the stall's wall. My sisterly instincts kick in. I quickly reach over to her and rub the back of her head.  

    "Se Na! Are you okay?"  

    She touches a specific area right next to my hand and shakes her head. I move my hand to where her hand is at on the back of her head to help her ease the pain.    

  "Be careful!" I scold her. "You could have cracked your head or something!"  

    "Is everything okay in there?" an employee asks.     

"Yeah, just a little accident, that's all!" I reply.

     "Be careful!" the worker responds. Then, I hear shuffling and I know she's gone. I look back at Se Na and notice her red face; she's blushing really hard.   

   "U-unnie, c-can y-you move?" Se Na stutters.   

    I then notice how close we are. My chest is pressed up against hers, and my hand is on her hips. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I don't remember moving that hand. I remove myself from her.    

  "Are you okay now?"   

   "Y-yeah, I'm fine." I raise an eyebrow, but I let it go. Why is she stuttering so much? I shrug. Must've been because she suddenly tripped and hit her head, so there's still an aftershock affect. I smile. Silly, clumsy Se Na.   

   I continue to my blouse. Suddenly, I felt like someone is staring. It's not off for someone in a small stall with you to see you change, but the atmosphere is a bit off. I faster, feeling a little hot. I look up to see Se Na staring at my bra, then her eyes drifting down to my stomach; my abs.   

   I witness her her lips and bite it. It's so hot in here. I on my own bottom lip when I remember her creamy skin and visible abs last night. I shiver. This is wrong.

     I the last button, and that's when I felt her cold hands on the side of my waist. I gasp.   

   "Se Na?" I ask. She's still staring at my torso. Her hands are slowly rubbing my skin. That's when I realize I haven't been ually active ever since the man at the airport. I sigh softly at the soft touch.  

   Suddenly, as if she realizes what she's doing, she quickly pulls away.   

   "Uh, I was, uh, I was measuring your waist." We both know it's a lie, but I take it. I seriously don't want this to be any more awkward than it already is. Sisters touching each other like that... I shiver again.   

   "Unnie, are you okay? Cold?" my little sister asks me. I nod.

     "Yeah. Um, hurry up and tell me which blouse looks better."    

  I put on the white blouse first. She nods.  

    "That looks great on you." she comments. I smile at the compliment. Then, I put on the black blouse. She taps her chin for a while, then shakes her head. I frown, until she speaks up.

     "Both look great on you. Can't you just buy both?" I laugh.

     "That would've been an easy solution." I wink.