First day in Nepal

Portraying Your Shadow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong yeorobun~ 

It surely a very long time after my last update. I'm sorry for making you wait. I just too occupied with my univ. work and some problems. And now I just get my holiday after the hectic schedule, so here I am coming back after a long hiatus. I hope you're going to like this chapter 😊😊

 

After taking almost a half day on the plane, the group of Nepal charity members finally touch down in the airport. All men patiently helping an old man organizing the luggages who is the one who always help them with everything whenever they're voluntaring the event at Nepal. Well, he is the only one people who is a korean in Nepal that yonghwa has known since 3 years ago when he accidently bumped with him at the traditional market of Nepal. He also the one that always monitoondition of people who will receive the fundrising that have been collected by the community, lead by yonghwa.

"Thank's for coming, ahjussi. Actually you don't have to pick us at this time when the weather can make you freezing as you wait us in the outside. We can just take a cab to your place" yonghwa caressing the old man shoulder when he busily helping the boys with luggages. Such an unusual view for shinhye who is jaw dropping capturing the moment in disbeliving.

"How can I'm not coming to welcome you after years couldn't meet you" the old man who called Mr.Lee or ahjussi tapping the youngman arm as he also smiling ask the well being of yonghwa and his family at korean. And just like that, they're updating each other life until at the parking lot, minhyuk, jonghyun, and jungshin greet the old man. Reminding them who are already immerse to each other and almost forgetting the other members.

"Nee, geurae.. It's nice to having you here again, the super hero of 'Beloved Friends Orphanage'. I'm sorry, I've just too occupied with yonghwa" he hug them one by one and notice a new face that also standing beside them. "And who is this beautiful young lady here? The new member? Perhaps a wife of one of these boys?" he asks with the sparkling eyes as he just feel excited at the moment.

"Oh ?! No.. no.. no.. I'm not a wife of someone. Oppositely, I'm a single young lady, sir. I just coming along, and you can said that I'm a new member" shinhye flusteredly explain as she is too shocked with the sudden and unexpected question. And the boys only laugh heartedly watching her cute movement. 

"Omo.. I'm sorry agashi.. I have no idea if you're a single lady. I'm just too excited when see a beautiful lady coming along with these dorks. They're such an untouchable men" he tell her jokingly as the boys groan with his lame joke which not actually wrong. "If you don't mind, may I know your name, dear?" 

"Ahh nde~ Park shinhye imnida.. Nice to meet you, sir" she bow and smile sweetly.

The old man stunt for a moment and glancing to yonghwa who is avoiding his gaze. Then, he smile and patting the young lady head. Yeah, he is such a tall man. Shinhye's height just at his shoulder and look tiny compare to his huge body. Maybe because he is a mid korea-turkey that make his height above korean average height and his face is not really like a korean as well. 

"Lee Ahjussi will much better than sir, shinnie. And, I hope you don't mind if I called you that, nee" he indicating to put down formality and just comfortably being friends/ family. 

"Not at all si- ahjussi. Actually that's my nickname since childhood"  she shyly smile as the pink tint is visible in her cheeks. She just likes someone patting her head, it can give a comfort feeling and a familiar sense even it is the first time after the last time she can remember. Her father even rarely patting her head. 

"So then, you all must be hungry and tired after the long journey. Where do you want to go? Go eat in the restaurant or taste my wife's big feast in my home?" he proudly asking them as he can see the familiar view of the exciting boys. 

"Is ahjumma already fine, lee ahjussi? Last week you told us that she is hospitalize after collapased at the orphanage" minhyuk ask him with concern.

" Is she already come out from the hospital?" jonghyun ask as well.

"Yes. She is already fine. The Doctor told me that she is just over work and need some rest. There's nothing to be worried. Actually this morning is the day when she charged off from hospital" he smiles to assure them and happy knowing them cares about his family. 

"It's good to hear that. She must felt suffocate being hospitalized without doing anything these days. Right, ahjussi?"  yonghwa ask him with chuckle. 

"Yup. You do know, how hyperactive she is. She never want to keep silent even for a moment. Always doing anything after finished something. I don't even know how can she find to do something for the whole day. I hope you're not someone like her , shinnie. It'll be such a disaster if that's true."  he jokingly say and make the boys laugh heartedly as they can imagine what he just said. 

And shinhye only can smile looking the nice atmosphere. "I think I'm not such a person ahjussi" she confidently say, trying to join his joke. But, she seems doesn't want to admit if she is such a calm person. So, then she hiccups and make the laughter stop right away "or maybe I am?" she nervously read their expression. And of course they look confuse.

"Oh there you're lying. So, you're also the hyperactive girl. You may clicked with my wife later. It's a long time after she met a girl who just like herself" he unnoticely sliped tongue. 

"Eh? You know if I'm lying? So.. you do know if I'm a-" shinhye shock as same as the boys. She doesn't remember if she ever told him about herself.

"Pinocchio? Yes, I know. How? I think I must keep it as a secret for now"  he quickly cut her off before she ask more while glancing at yonghwa who just face palming himself. 

"How can you know ahjussi? It's even our first time knowing that." minhyuk finally found his voice after gasping at the truth.

"So, you really are a pinocchio who can't- lying? Shinhye noona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter