002

Operation: Stealing Heo Youngji's ity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two - Unexpected

 

Jackson opened up the refrigerator, muttering incoherent words under his breath. It was nine o'clock at night, and Jaebum hadn't bought any groceries for him like he promised. They were on the brink of running out of everything, and Jackson was annoyed. He had just arrived back at the dorm, expecting a meal ready for him but, no. Nothing.

"Yah! All we have is apples!" He yelled out, harshly gripping a red apple in his hand.

"What's wrong with you today?" Jaebum yelled back, pulling up his zipper as he left the bathroom.

"Everything." Jackson mumbled, taking a bite out of the apple.

Jaebum and Jackson had been living together since they've graduated high school. Jaebum was an inspiring hip hop dancer, while Jackson at the time was taking dance and fencing classes. The two having the same immature mindset, became friends instantly and decided to attend the same college together. For two years, Jackson and Jaebum had to live with each other despite the harships they faced. 

Jaebum came up behind Jackson, patting his shoulder.

"I promise I'll go tomorrow to get groceries." He grinned innocently.

"Whatever." He tsked, pushing his hand off while lounging his whole body over their worn-out sofa. 

"Are you still upset over that girl today?" He chuckled. "I find it hilarious."

"Hilarious, my ." He argued, hurriedly finishing up his apple. "Heo Youngji, she's in it for good."

Jaebum raised up an eyebrow. Honestly, he was used to seeing Jackson laughing all the time. Things never got to him. He was the type to let things slide off his back, not thinking twice about his decisions. To think that one girl could make him act this way confused him. 

"Youngji's cute." He replied, shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know why you let her get to you today."

Jackson turned his head slowly in the latters direction, a disgusted expression written over his face.

"Cute?" He snorted. "I can't believe you just said that."

"Okay, retard, all the guys think she's cute. You're just to angry at the moment to even think straight."

Jackson pressed his lips together in a thin line, playing with the stem of the apple between his index and middle finger.

"I need to do something." He whispered, thinking hard with his brow furrowed. "Something to her."

Jaebum sighed in exasperation, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"I'm not one for gaining my revenge over girls," He narrowed his eyes at Jackson before smirking. "But, have you ever thought if Youngji's a ?"

"?" Jackson's voice raised, pausing for a split second. "What are you getting at Jaebum?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Take her ity." He replied. "Afterwards, tell her you don't care about her and that all you wanted was to sleep with her. It's mean, but if you're really mad at her, it's something to think about."

Jackson nibbled on his bottom lip, slapping his knee in reaction. Jaebum jumped at the sudden action.

"You know what?" Jackson chuckled. "That's the perfect idea. I never knew you had it in you JB!"

He narrowed his eyes at him.

"Shut up," He shook his head, "Oh, go buy us some chicken." He rummaged through his back pocket and threw his wallet over to Jackson.

Jackson caught it. "You're kidding me, right?"

Jaebum smirked deviously.

"Does this face look serious, or not?" He pointed to himself. 

Jackson groaned under his breath and stood up from the sofa, rolling his eyes in the process. He opened up Jaebum's wallet to see that he had over five hundred won. He paused, shutting the wallet.

"You ing douche." He shook his head. "You had enough money to go to the grocery store, idiot."

Jaebum faked mock innocence, raising both of his hands in the air.

"My apologies, I didn't know." He replied.

Jackson rolled his eyes, placing the wallet in his back pocket.

"I'm guessing you want the usual." He mumbled while reaching over for a jacket that was placed on the living room floor . "Fried?"

Jaebum gasped. "How on earth did you know I want fried?"

Jackson glared at him playfully.

"You're so stupid, I swear."

***

The cold wind hit Jackson's face like a ton of ice on a sleeting day. As he walked towards the chicken place, he felt his skin turn a light color of pink due to the frosty weather. His breath was like a fog of smoke as he ran his way towards the entrance of the chicken place. He bumped through a couple of people during the process, forgettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter