What A Coincidence

Let Out The Beast

I felt something weird on my face and i woke up. It was mum she kissed me on my cheek and ruffled my hair i was too sleepy to stay awake so i closed my eyes again and suddenly i heard her voice.

"Honey wake up... "

"Leave me alone mum i wanna sleep a little more"

"I said wake up. I woke u up because i've got something important to tell you HyeMin " She said with a soft voice and in the end i got up from the sofa...

"What is it"?  I said while yawning and rubbing my eyes 

"Well...." she started " i have a meeting today , a long one so i won't be able to return at home early and i left you some money on the microwave its near the fridge and..." she paused while looking at me like a puppy.

"Oh my... what is it" i asked while rolling my eyes 

"I need you to do me a favor"

"And that favor is...."

"Honey i want you to go shopping i made a list i left it on the microwave too with the money..."

"I knew that i shouldn't have asked what... do i have to? I wanna stay home all day... " i said with a lazy look

"Song HyeMin i said something" she said with a serious look and i did not had any other stupid choice..

"Fiiine i'll go... kay? Just change that look " i said as i smiled sheepishly at her

"Yay... plus u can buy whatever you want for breakfast lunch and dinner... i knew that i count on you " she said while squeezing my cheek.

I raised my eyebrow and smirked . "Do ya...? Okay okay leave now or else you'll be late for your first meeting"

"Ok honey i'm leaving... bye see ya " She winked at me lol that was weird. Anyway i walked her to the door and then i went to the bathroom to wash up and fix my hair. When i finished i opened my suitcase to choose an outfit . I chose a white shirt a yellow pullover and a blue skirt . I got dressed into these clothes and i took my purse to put the money and the shopping list inside. I put on my shoes took the keys and my purse and left. I din't really know where to go shopping. I didn't have any other choice so i asked a lady who was holding plastic bags .

"Excuse me and i'm sorry for bothering you but where did you get those? Im new here and i don't know anything yet"

"Oh it's okay dear you don't bother me at all... Well look... It's very simple. You go straight ahead and then you'll see a bakery behind the bakery is the store...and welcome by the way.." she said cheerfully and then smiled. What a beautiful smile.

"Thank you so much... i appreciate your help... And thank god it's near my house i hope i won't get lost..." i said while rolling my eyes... the lady chuckled then smiled at me. She wished me for good luck and then left. What a nice lady. I hope everyone is like her. I stopped thinking and headed at the bakery store. I bought two breads and a yummy donut of course what else i would think to eat for breakfast? I ate it during the walk because i couln't wait... Then i found the store . "Hallelujah" i sighed and got in . I took the shopping list out and checked it out. I suddenly felt dizzy because the things that mum wanted me to buy were too many. Why she always do this to me? She is always like that... Telling me that they're a 'few' things to buy. I took a basket and then started looking for the things that i needed to buy... I was almost done picking the products , well i wanted to buy chocolates too . When i was about to to pick a chocolate a hand headed to the direction that my hand was i turned around to see who it was and i thought that this girls' face looked familiar to me .

"Oh my god i'm so sorry i di-.... " she paused for a while while scaning my face and then started again "Heeey you're the donut girl" 

"I guess... that's me" i said in confusion and i was still thinking where i've seen her face berore...

"Of course you are and... I bet before you come here you ate one..." 

"Are you spying on me " I said while laughing awkwardly..

"Naaah.... of course not ... I just guessed it because yesterday u seemed to like them a lot... oh god how stupid of me u must be confused...! " 

"I guess i am... a little " i said with a funny face.

" I'm Kim Hana the air hostess from yesterday "

" Oooh right..! That's why your face looked so familiar to me..! By the way i'm Song HyeMin , nice to meet you" and we shook our hands. She really is a nice girl like mum thought... 

"Wow you have a beautiful name and rare too... Mine all the girls here have the same name as mine. Anyway why i see you for the first time around here are you on vacation?  "

"Oh... I~ wish.... Unfortunatelly we moved in yesterday... and i feel so lost i've never been in such a big town... We always used to move in small ones. I hope i get used to it..."

"Oh don't you worry child you will... You feel that way because u just came here and oh welcome to our town... "

"Thank you... " i said cheerfully

"Oh and.. Can I ask you something if you don't mind" ?

" Of course go ahead ... well we are not strangers anymore... so ask"

"When you said that you used to move in small towns what did u mean? You're moving all the time or something? " 

" Unfortunately yes... because of my mum's job... it's kinda....  complicated..." 

"Oh i see... that's why.. poor you... you must be sick of it "

" Naaah... I got used to it... "

" i get it... oh gosh look at the time i must leave... See ya around... " 

" okay Hana bye"

What a nice girl! I got lost list in my thoughts and i kept mumbling when suddenly felt someone tapping my shoulder...

"Hey cutie" i heard a childish voice... i turned around to see who that was and when i saw  him my jaw dropped... all i could do is stare at him.. then my face went extremely serious and my eyebrows knited and i too a deep breath .

"You!!!! " I said in annoyance while pointing at him ''you're the little rat.. oh god that's you..." and suddenly i heard a voice... 

"Is there any problem? " when i turned around i saw the handsome guy who ordered th esonut syesterday at the flight thatvmoment i was sure that my day couldn't be weirder... i decided to speak and i was really surprised..😪😘

"Um... um... not exactly but you know him? "

" of course i know him... Unfortunately he is my little brother... he is annoying too ''

" i know right??? " i said with a i-wouldnt-agree-more look and i thought he got confused that moment ...

" weird... but ~ do u know each other?? " The little rat spoke

" of course yes... she was with us yesterday... we were in the same fight.. she was sitting in front of me and i kept kicking her seat and making weird sounds so she could be annoyed '' he said laughing devilish

"Oh i'm really sorry about my brother's behaviour''  he said to me while he was giving his brother an evil look... '' oh i'm Baekhyun by the way nice to meet you '' he said while giving his hand to me 

" i'm Song HyeMin nice to meet you too...'' and we shook our hands. The little rat spoke again... 

"You're hot and-'' he didn't finish his sentence because Baekhyun cut him.

" how many times i told you to stop hangin around with Chanyeol?? "

"Why not he's really cool''

" but hes MY friend not yours... Anyway... HyeMin ur new here right? 

" yes...  since yesterday... i like that place''

" i'm glad u like it... and come here little rat'' 

" omo u call him little rat too? I'm so moved... i call him that way too '' i said as cheerfully as i could 

"Serves him right... um where do u live? " 

"Thank god my house is 5 minutes away from here... ''

Baekhyun smirked devilish and raised his voice . "I said come here u little rat ''

" what do u want''

" As your punishment for being rude to HyeMin u'll carry some of her bags ''

"B-but...''

" There's no but... just do it''  The little boy obeyed him and took some of my plastic bags. Oh sweet revenge... that serves u right little annoying rat... i wanted to laugh on his face so bad but i didn't . The boys walked me home and after i put my bags in the house i thanked them then Baekhyun and i exchanged numbers... i couldn't believe it my first friend... and he's a handsome one hihihi.... They waved at me and then left. I got inside and ordered the products. After that i prepared my lunch quickly and ate it.. i went to sleep because everytime i eat my lunch i wanna sleep... so i did. I slept  for two hours... i stood up and stretched my body on the left and then on the right... I the tv and i startedwatching The Pitates Of The Carribean... oh god there was a marathon... i was so happy because i love that movie... before i started i rushed to the fridge and took some ice cream and then i got back on the couch... i was like i was watching the movie for the first time! It was late and the marathon ended mum came too and we had a chit chat of how was our day when i told her about the boy's punishment she cried from laughter... We both were tired so we went upstairs to sleep.

 

 

 

I HOPE U LIKE IT FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR OPINION :*