The Decision

Let Out The Beast

I suddenly opened my eyes when i heard mom yelling at someone through her phone . I sighed , making a weird sound , and i looked at the clock .

"What the hell" ?? I mouthed with a high pitched voice when i realized it was 7 a.m. in the morning . I got up because i knew that i wouldnt be able to sleep again. I headed at the bathroom to wash up and when i saw my reflection in the mirror i bursted into laughing 

" hahahah i look like like a mad scientist" I washed up , brushed my hair and made a brief ponytail. I was curious why mom was yelling ... and who was that poor victim...and i giggled at the thought of it... I got downstairs as fast as i could to check it out. When i arrived at the kitchen i saw her being nervous and upset at the same time . She was drinking some coffee and smoking a slim cigarette. Oh god .... she really is upset... i knew it because i saw her smoking... I took a deep breathe and decided to talk to her.

"Good morning mommy" i said as cheerful as i could She sighed and then spoke to me.

"Good morning honey... oh my!! Its too early , did i wake you up?? Was i yelling too loud?? Im sooo... sorry to wake you up. Its just... " she stopped talking so i decided to ask her what happened.

"Mom... um... its ok.. you dont have to apologize ... Just tell me what happened maybe i can help... " i said morphizing my face . Shee looked up then she looked at me...

"Look HyeMin I... "

"You what mom" ??

"Sweet heart ... Im sooo sorry about that..."

"About what mom?? Spilt it out already..." !

"Um... i... i lost my job " she said making tha sad face of hers.Then i tried to cheer her up.

"Its ok mom you'll find another job.. You dont have to act like its the end of the world and maybe you..." she interrupted me

"Sweetie... There's worse..."

"Wha...what do you mean by that explain"

"We have to move" 

"What??? Again??? Mom!!! No!!! Not again!!! We were never been able to root in somewhere , i never had normal friends ,or something normal... since you and dad got divorced we move all the time " Silence ruled by now...

"Im so sorry sweetie...  they already found me a job in Seoul" I sighed narrowing my eyes

"Oh... so that far we 're going to get ... " then i became serious and spoke again

"Just dont lose that job too"

 

 

 

 

Sorry that the chapter is short... its because i wasnt sure if u find itvinteresting :3