Saturday. 8:34 PM.

WINNER Baby

“WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!” The fans loudly chanted. Min Ho smiled and waved at the hysterical crowd before stepping off the stage.

    

“Did you see how many people were holding up my name!” Jin Woo excitedly pointed out to Seung Yoon while jumping in place

and doing the chipmunk cheeks pose (placing his fists on his cheeks). 

 

“Let me take a breath,” gasped Seung Yoon. “I don’t know where the hell you get all that energy from after performing two dance songs back to back.”

  

 “It’s cause I am a hot blooded youth!” Jin Woo proudly claimed. 

 

    “Hyung, you may look younger than me with your deer-like eyes, but I’m three years younger than you, and I’m still exhausted.”

 

    “Seung Yoon, don’t you know Jin Woo-hyung has an endless supply of energy,” laughed Min Ho, "his mother must have eaten a lot of eel while she was pregnant with him.”

 

    “You’re right. That must be why.” agreed Seung Yoon.

 

    “Aish, that’s not it!” Jin Woo pouted.

 

    “Jin Woo-hyung, Min Ho-hyung, Seung Yoon, are you ready for the last stage?” Tae Hyun called out.

 

    “Yeah were done changing!” Min Ho replied, and then looked around. “Where’s Seung Hoon-hyung?”

 

    Tae Hyun looked around, “oh, he was just here…”

 

    A figure suddenly started to run towards them. Seung Hoon stopped just before bumping into Min Ho.

 

    “Sorry guys!” Seung Hoon apologized breathlessly.

 

    “Wha..where were you coming from running like that?” Min Ho asked bewildered. 

 

    Seung Hoon gulped in some air before he answered, “I just went to the washroom, but there were some girls that got past the security and started chasing me!”

 

    “The fans have been getting crazier,” Tae Hyun worriedly mumbled.

 

    “It just shows how popular were getting!” said Jin Woo as he bounced towards Seung Hoon and patted his back.

 

    “You don’t understand how scary it was hyung,” Seung Hoon whimpers as he shook his head.