The Beginning

Pregnant



 

I can’t believe I’m pregnant. I’m only 16 years old and I have other plans in my life that I want to accomplish, but not this. Oh my mother is going to kill me when she see this. It can’t be true. It could be false. I shouldn’t worry about this. I mean did I really have unprotected ? As I walked out of my bathroom I had to think.

 

“ my life’ I said. I couldn’t even believe this is happening and why it was happening. Ok I lied I was drinking a lot in a frat party and I don’t even remembered let alone  who I did it with.

 

I just had to tell someone and I just needed the support right now just seeing that positive sign made me real sad. I had to go to the one person who will always stick to my side.

 

“Mom, I have to tell you something important” this will be the most nerve-wrecking conservation  ever.

 

“What sweetheart” mom starting at me with her intense eyes…

 

“Remember when you told me to have fun and do crazy stuff like teenagers well….” I said looking around the room. “I’m pregnant” I whispered so low so she couldn’t hear me.

 

“What did you say sweetie” she said it out loud and looking at me with her intense eyes once again.

 

“I’M PREGNANT” I shouted so hard I didn’t even look at my mother. She’s going to kill me. She’s going to kill me. You about to have your head cut off open.

 

“LUHAN LUHAN LUHAAAAN GET YOU DOWN HERE” my mom was screaming on top of her legs. My older brother came down looking like he just woke up from some crazy dream.

 

“what the hell is going on and why are you yelling? The neighbors already think we are crazy mom” Luhan said and looked at my mother like she was going nuts. My mother was walking back and forth like somebody killed her.

 

“What were you doing at the party last time” my mother said. It took Luhan to remember what he did at the party. “ I was so drunk probably knocked out in somebody bed”

“your brother is ing pregnant Luhan and I’m going to rip off your head because you weren’t even watching your own precious little brother” My mother went ballistic on him.

 

“It ain’t my fault he got pregnant he should of had protected why are you blaming my like I am the father of his child”

“because he is your brother and you suppose to watch him”

“Yixing, who is the father of the child?” Luhan asked. I don’t even want to answer this question because I don’t even remember who I did it let alone whose bed I was sleeping on.

 

“I don’t even remember who it was I was so drunk that I couldn’t remember the person face” I cried so hard I felt so bad. My family will think I’m stupid. My mother grabbed me and hugged me so hard.” Well…… this is going to be hard 9 months you better find out who it is” Luhan said.

 

“My SON IS PREGNANT I CAN’T BELIEVE IM GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER AWWWWWHH IM TOO YOUNG” My mother was happy and sad at the time.

“We can’t even find out who the daddy is”

“It’s probably someone in the school it’s okay we will find out who it is or just ask somebody who that saw you with at the party” Luhan said.

"How is it okay that he's pregnant at the age of 16" my mother said.

"Well he can be in 16 & pregnant and we could make a lot of money out of it" Luhan said.

My mother slapped him in the face and Luhan got really mad about it.

My whole life will change now but I need to figure it out whose the father of my child.

I guess I better figure out Monday and see what happens at that day.

 

I will do chapter 2 next week :) stay tuned I know its been a while.