CHAPTER 1

[YOU&EXO;] Christmas with EXO [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyona ah illeona ~" 

You woke up to a sweet and husky voice. You already knew who it was by listening to his low and deep voice so you pulled the blanket over your head and continued sleeping. 

"Illeona illeona illeona ~" The guy with deep voice said cutely and shakes you gently.

*There goes his aegyo.... argh goodbye beauty sleep, see you tonight.* You thought. 

"Yah Chanyeol oppa, what are you doing here? It's only 9am and i don't even have school today!" You took a quick glance at the clock and looked at him annoyed.

"We are going t-" 

You heard noises outside your room and foot steps stomping up the stairs. 

"HYONA NOONA!!!! POGOSHIPO!!  (I miss you)" Sehun shouted across your room upon opening the door, cutting off Chanyeol's sentence. Chanyeol looked annoyed and rolled his eyes. Sehun reached out for a hug but sadly, Chanyeol held him back and covered his mouth to prevent him from shouting more mushy words early in the morning. 

"asdfghjklynvkmsv" is all you can hear now. You laughed at him.

"Nado pogoshipo Sehunnie ah." You smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Sehun removed Chanyeol's hand from his mouth and smiled back at you.

"Did you have a good sleep noona?" He asked you cutely and you nodded.

"Ehem." Luhan cleared his throat. "We're still alive, breathing in your room though." Lay said as he thought that you did not notice the rest were in your room too. Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan, Suho, Lay and Kai are all in your room.

"Oh mianhae. Good morning oppas. So what are you all doing here? Where's the rest?" You asked them rubbing your eyes and running your fingers through your hair acting like a comb.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter