Four : Plain Trouble

Undercover Girl

Finally, it was Monday. A day which everyone hated.

 

At 7 in the morning everyone woke up and got ready for school.
The boys quickly dressed up in their nice school uniform and ate to be in time for school. It would be bad to be late on the first day of school in the second semester.

As the clock struck 7:30, all the boys fled out the door and walked to school.

 

Sungjong talked with Jaesoon as they walked to school.

"Hey Jae hyung, you have exactly the same classes as me! OH! L hyung is in our classes too!" Sungjong said happily

"That's good~ At least I have people I know in my classes!" Jaesoon said.

 

Before going their own ways, Sunggyu talked to Jaesoon for a second.

 

"YAH! You are a part of Infinite ok?" Sunggyu told the young boy as he nodded along.

"So if any of the boys at school confess or do something like that then you now know why~ See you later buddy~" Sunggyu added as he walked over to Woohyun.

 

The 8 boys then arrived at the school gates and all split up to go to their homerooms.

 

L, Sungjong and Jaesoon arrived at their homeroom and sat down at a desk.
Most of the boys in class looked at Jaesoon with envy.

 

"He's cuter than me!!"

"Look at that pretty boy!!"

"I need his looks right now!"

 

Many compliments filled with envy were heard around the whole room.

The teacher then came in and class started.

________________________

At lunch. Jaesoon gained much popularity. He got fan letters from fanboys and he even got confessions.

 

As it was free period, Jaesoon wandered around the halls all by himself. As Jaesoon turned around the corner to go to his locker, he found a young boy sticking something on his locker.

 

"HEY! What are you doing? Who are you?" Jaesoon asked

 

The young boy looked at him and spoke

"OH! I'm sorry. I'm Lee Taemin and you are?" the boy named "Taemin" responded

 

"I'm Choi Jaesoon. I'm a part of Infinite." Jaesoon said proudly as the younger male was surprised.

 

"Really? WOW!"

"You are really interesting Taemin-ah~" Jaesoon commented.

"REALLY HYUNG? Thank you~" Taemin thanked

 

"Araso~ You seem really nice!! Let's be friends ok?" Jaesoon said as he stuck out his hand

Taemin stared at the hand for a second and shook it happily

 

"NEH HYUNG~" Taemin said happily as he stared at the older boy.

 

"Hahaha yeah. I have to get going Taemin. I guess I'll see you around. Bye~" Jaesoon said as he waved goodbye to Taemin and walked off to his next class.

 

As Jaeson left, a smirk appeared on the younger boy's face.

"You better watch your back Jaesoon and Infinite. I'll take you down, no matter how hard I try."

 

Taemin slipped a letter into Jaesoon's locker and walked off pretending like nothing happened.

 

_____________________

 

Jaesoon walked into his Dance class and sat down next to L and Sungjong.

"YAH! Jae. Where were you?" Myungsoo asked.

 

"I was wandering around the halls. I actually made a new friend today! His name was Lee Taemin. He was a nice kid" Jaesoon replied as Sungjong and L nodded their heads.

The teachers walked in and made the class pay attention.

 

Jaesoon looked at the two teachers and his eyes widened.

 

*NO WAY.*

 

"Annyeonghaseo everyone. I am one of your dance teachers. Miss Choi" the young lady bowed and looked at the man beside her.

"Annyeong. I am also your dance teacher, Mr Choi." the man introduced himself and bowed.

 

After the introductions the dance class started.

As always, Infinite were really into this dance class except for Jaesoon.
Jaesoon really hated dance. You could say that dance is his worst subject.

 

Mr and Miss Choi observed the class and found that Jaesoon wasn't participating.

 

"CHOI JAESOON. MR CHOI AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AFTER CLASS." Miss Choi shouted over the group.

 

Jaesoon whined and accepted the fact that he got in trouble. He sat next to the glass mirror and watched everyone.

 

After the dance class, everyone left the studio and the two teachers closed and locked the door.

"___________-AH!!" they both shouted as they ran to the person siting by the mirror.

 

_______ stood up and hugged the two teachers.

Choi Sooyoung and Choi Minho were Jaesoon/______'s older brother and sister.

 

She hasn't seen them in a long time. The last time ______ saw them was 2 years ago. The year they left home to complete a mission in America.

 

 "Oh my gosh... UNNIE! OPPA!! YOU'RE HERE TOO?!?! SINCE WHEN!?"
______ shouted as she hugged her brother and sister tightly.

 

"Hahaha~ Today is our first day aswell~" Minho laughed lightly as he _____'s hair.
"We came here because we heard from appa and umma that you were doing this mission. So we decided to pitch in~" Sooyoung said as she pinched ______'s cheek.

"WOW. Gomawo unnie. Gomawo oppa~" ______ said as she hugged her brother and sister again.

 

As the small family reunion was happening inside the dance studio, Sungjong waited outside and listened to the happy voices, smiling to himself.

 

As the voices stopped, the door opened and ______ stood there with a happy expression on her face.

 

Sungjong smiled at her and started walking.

"How are you feeling? Happy?" Sungjong asked.
"Neh. I'm really happy Sungjong-ah! It's been 2 years since I have seen them!" ______ said as she smiled.

"That's good noona. Anyway, we should get back to the hyungs. They might be looking for us~" Sungjong added as he walked with his noona happily to Infinite.

_____________________

 

School ended quickly and all the boys from Woollim High went home.

 

Infinite reached home all tired and beat from today.

The 3 eldest members were ahead of the others by a bit so they went into the house first.
They were then followed by Hoya and Sungyeol, leaving the 3 youngest members behind.

As the 3 maknaes went inside, they couldn't see anything. The whole house was pitch black. Jaesoon felt a bad vibe as soon as he steeped foot into the house.

The 3 young boys roamed around the house, splitting up and searching into different areas of the house.

As Jaesoon was searching, he heard 2 loud bangs made by metal.

 

He turned around and searched frantically for the light switch as he was scared. After a few seconds, he found the light switch.
His eyes widened from the scene infront of him.

All members of Infinite were lying unconscious in the living room floor.

Jaesoon gasped and ran to them immediately, checking all boys for major injuries. Luckily, no one was badly hurt, except for Myungsoo who had a deep cut on the side of his head.

As Jaesoon checked Myungsoo's cut,  tall, masked figure appeared behind him, holding up a long bar of metal.

Jaesoon quickly turned around and kicked the intruder in the shin.

 

The mysterious guy fell to the ground clutching his leg tightly. After a few minutes, the man got up again and took of this mask revealing his face.

 

Jaesoon was shocked. He knew who this man was.

"Kim Jonghyun..." he growled as he ran to him, flying punches to his face.

 

"Remember me Jaesoon? or should I say ____?" Jonghyun said as he smirked, dodging some of the punches.
"How dare you show your face infront of me. After you betrayed Choi Corps! WHO SENT YOU? TELL ME NOW!" Jaesoon shouted as he grabbed the collar of Jonghyun's shirt viciously.

 

"I'm not really the one behind this mission. I'm just a helper. I'm not going to spill anything to you. You're just an amateur. A worthless spy." Jonghyun spat back as he looked up at the furious spy.

"You son of a---" Jaesoon cursed as he punched Jonghyun wildly in the face, creating dark bruises.

 

As Jaesoon hit Jonghyun, All boys of Infinite slowly opened their eyes to the violent scene infront of them.
None of them could stand up, as they were too weak.
They could only keep their eyes open to watch the scene.

 

"You know, 2 years ago I was in America. I dated your sister Sooyoung. But I broke up with her and hooked up with a much hotter chick, she deserved it though.. That ." Jaesoon was angry, he twisted Jonghyun's arm alot and stopped once he heard a loud, sickening crack.

Jaesoon threw Jonghyun to the ground and stepped back, regaining his breath.

 

"Oh. Minho was my best buddy. But he was such an . He was boring and ugly. Minho was dating around that time too, and that chick I hooked up with, that was his girlfriend." Jonghyun added as he smirked evilly.

"You ." Jaesoon spat as he gabbed Jonghyun harshly and throwing him into the glass mirror.

 

Infinite gasped at the scene. They never knew how fierce Jaesoon could actually be once you work him up.

 

Jaesoon then punched Jonghyun in the side of his head, making him unconscious. After that, Jaesoon threw him out of the dorm, watching Jonghyun's helpers run away with the beaten up body.

 

Jaesoon slammed the door shut and froze as he saw the Infinite members all awake.

All the boys were shocked.

 

"Jaesoon-ah. What was that?" Dongwoo asked as he approached the younger boy slowly.

Jaesoon didn't respond. He stood still.

 

"You can tell us you know. Just incase these things happen again, we can call you for help." Hoya told the boy.
Jaesoon sighed and gave up. He told them what had happened.

 

"Well, the hyungs went inside the dorm and Myungsoo, Sungjong and I were left behind. When we came in it was dark, so we split up and searched around the house."

Infinite nodded and told the boy to continue.

 

"Then I heard some noises that were made by something metal. I got scared and I the lights and I found everyone on the floor unconscious. No major injuries except for a cut on Myungsoo's head."

Infinite then glanced at Myungsoo and looked back to the boy.

 

"As I inspected all of you, a guy came up behind me. Before he could hit me, I turned around and kicked him. He then stood up and took off his mask."

 

Before Jaesoon could continue, Sunggyu interrupted him.

"You said you knew this guy. Who is he?"

 

Jaesoon stayed silent for a minute and then spoke.
"He was just my brother's ex-friend. He was here to start a stupid fight with my brother."

Infinite then nodded and told Jaesoon to continue.

 

"He was a traitor, and he was here for revenge, so I punched him. He then started to insult my brother, so I got really mad and broke his arm. I then threw him into the mirror and some other things happened after that. Then I threw him out of the house and yeah."

Jaesoon finished explaining and he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

 

"YOU HAVE GOT TO SHOW ME THOSE SICK MOVES JAESOON!" Sungyeol said to break the tension.

"YEAH! WHERE DID YOU LEARN HOW TO FIGHT?!"

"YOU TOTALLY BEAT THAT GUY UP!!"

 

Comments flew everywhere. Myungsoo and Sungjong sitting on the couch, chuckling at the immature hyungs.

 

Jaesoon escaped the scene and approached Myungsoo to treat his wound.

"Sungjong-ah, get the first aid kit for me." Jaesoon said as he sat down next to Myungsoo.

 

Sungjong nodded and ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit.

 

"How are you feeling Myungsoo?" Jaesoon asked as he looked at the cut.

"I feel a bit dizzy, but I'm okay." Myungsoo replied as Sungjong came back with the first aid kit.

Jaesoon took the kit and thanked Sungjong as he ran off.

 

Jaesoon started to clean the wound carefully, trying not to hurt the injured person.

After a few minutes, Jaesoon placed a bandage over the cut.

 

"There you go Myungsoo. It's all done." Jaesoon said as he stood up to fix himself.

"Thanks Jaesoon." Myungsoo said as Jaesoon smiled at him and left the room.

 

Myungsoo lied down in bed and looked up at the ceiling, sighing deeply.

 

"Thanks ______-ah. Thank you so much."

 

Myungsoo smiled and closed his eyes, entering dreamland within a few minutes.

 

_____________________

 

OHEMGEE~! Myungsoo knows who Jaesoon is!!!

 

hmm... I wonder what's going to happen!!

LOLOL

 

I just had to put SHINee.. I have no idea why I put them in.. but my mind just told me to. It seems a little weird.. but it's okay.. right?

 

JONGHYUN YOU MEANIE... Breaking Sooyoung's heart and hurting Minho's feelings!!

tsk tsk.. but he got beat up in the end.. so HOORAY.....???

 

Comment, Subscribe, etc etc~