Ch. 1

If I Knew Earlier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was acting very weird today. Or should I say everyone. Even my best freind. 

'Did I do something wrong' you thought as WINNER and your friend all tried to avoid loking to your eyes.Heck they wont even try to talk to you.

There was something that they were hiding from you and you sensed that. Everyone was sitting in silence in which was frustrating you a bit.

"What happened to all of you? Cat caught your tongues or something?" you tried to break in a joke but was returned with awkward silence.

Hencing the silence, you grabbed Mino's arm and dragged him out of the cafeteria and to the rooftop. 

"You guys are hiding something from me? Am i right?" you ask while trying to look into his eyes but he looked away.

"Babe, look, Uh.. There's nothing we are hiding from you. It's just that we are.. We've just been frustrated lately from.. It's nothing," Mino said but you weren't quite satisfied with his answer.

"Come on, tell me. Did I do something wrong? We've been together for a year now. There's nothing to hide from me," you hugged him. 

"Let's talk about it later. I'm not i the right mood to talk to you right now," and with that he left.

You just stood there dumbfounded and a bit sad that he just left without returning your hug.

"What the hell is wrong with everybody today?" 

The next few days were the same. None of them talked to you. So many thoughts were swirling through your mind but the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter