Morning of the 1st Day

A Second Chance

I decided to be a good person and update a little late. Sowwy...

Also, this is going to be 3rd person because I feel better doing it in 3rd person. I might do 1st person, too, but that will be at some random times. 

Plus, the new Roommate lineup will have Jackji still, because if they left, ratings would drop drastically. So don't you worry, my fellow Jackji shipper!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter and comment below to tell me what you guys think because I want to make y'all happy. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXO's Growl was the alarm that woke up Young Ji. As Yeo Reum, she was a fierce EXO-L, who went with her sister to every concert they had. She was also a huge Shawol (SHINee fan) and had downloaded their entire discography. Now, as Young Ji, she still loves EXO and SHINee and aspires to become a K-pop idol. That was one reason why she attended Saegwang High School, but it was also because she wanted to be like her sister. Her sister was so talented that she was able to get accepted to Julliard in America! 

Hopefully Ha Ra unnie isn't missing me too much, Young Ji thought. 

"NOONA!! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!!" Yeo Bin yelled from the kitchen, as Young Ji jumped out of bed and went into her closet to find something to wear. Her closet was filled with clothes, ranging from neon colored tops to purple acid wash jeans. Then, she realized... "I have a uniform..." She said to herself, as she facepalmed herself for being so stupid. 

After putting on her uniform, she raced to the kitchen and sat in a chair. Young Ji gulped down her breakfast and one-shoted her water, leaving Yeo Bin's jaw wide open. "Noona," he said in awe. "You can really eat." Young Ji blushed as Ra Hee asked, "Do you want me to come with you to your school?" Yeo Bin shook his head.

"Mom," he said. "I'll be fine! As long as noona doesn't wander off, we'll be okay." Young Ji turned her head towards Yeo Bin, full of rice and cabbage kimchi. "YAH! Who said I'd be wandering around the school?" She swallowed her food and grabbed Yeo Bin's hand.

They ran out the door, as Ra Hee called after them, "Have a good day!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud blare of the alarm was what woke up Jackson. He groaned and reached his hand out for the alarm and hit 'snooze'. It was useless, though, because Joon came in and ripped away the blanket from his bare chest.

"Wake up, sunshine!" He said playfully. "Time for school!" Jackson groaned again. "I don't wanna gooooooo..." Joon sighed and walked to the window. He seperated the drapes and the sunshine started pouring in. Jackson wasn't able to shield his eyes from the bright sun, because his blanket was ripped away from him.

"I want you eat your first breakfast in Korea with me," Joon said, as Jackson flipped over in his bed. "I'll come down in a sec...Just let me finish my dream." Joon shook his head and said okay, quietly leaving Jackson to finish dreaming about his 'hot girlfriend'.

"Oppa~ Please buy me some patbingsoo! We can shaaaareeeee~" The hot girl said as Jackson rolled his eyes. "But we have different tastes! How bout I buy us some ice cream, good, old-fashioned ice cream?" The girl's lips curled into a pout as Jackson heaved a sigh. 

He looked deep into her big eyes and grinned. "Pay me first." He pointed to his lips, as the girl giggled and pecked him on the cheek. 

"Not until I get my ice cream." This time, Jackson pouted as she laughed and slid her hand into Jackson's.

They walked happily to the nearest Baskin Robbins to eat ice cream, and of course Jackson would be paying.

Jackson woke up, disappointed that his dream didn't end on an official ending. He dragged himself out of bed and picked up his uniform hanging on his door. From his assortment of hats, Jackson chose his "I AM THE BEST" hat. His hair was how it always was in the morning--perfect and no need for it to be brushed.

He hurriedly brushed his teeth and gelled up his hair. He quickly threw on his uniform and put on his hat backwards, like he always does. 

He raced downstairs and saw Joon frying eggs. A glass of orange juice was waiting on the counter as Jackson gulped it down in a matter of seconds. Joon looked at him wide-eyed. "You still have 30 minutes left until you have to go to school, and the shcool's only two blocks from here. Take it easy, man..." Jackson shook his head. "I wanna be there early so I can get the basic crap outta the way, you know," Jackson turned to face Joon. "Like the desk choosing, lockers, lunch." 

Joon laughed. "Whatever, just sit and have some eggs I made with all my love." Jackson grabbed the plate and gobbled down the "Joon-Hyung Love~" eggs. "Mmm, that was delicious, hyung." He said quickly, as he swallowed down his mouthful of eggs and placed the plate in the sink. He grabbed his backpack, put on his black and gold high tops, said, "See ya after school, hyung!", and bolted out the door...only to forget his lunch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngji and Yeo Bin got off at a street close by Saegwang High and began walking. While walking, Youngji squinted and saw something unexpected.

"Uh...noona?" Yeo Bin asked skeptically, as he looked in the same direction and gasped:

The school was surrounded by protestors, led by Hara, Yeo Reum's older sister.