Our Road

At Our Road

"I am going to tell my parent about us,"
"Are you sure they are not going to be mad if you tell them Kyu?,"
"Of course not. They will love everything I love. So don't worry,"
That's what Kyuhyun have told her. Kyuhyun's mom will be nice towards Hyukkie when Kyuhyun was there. But now Hyukkie is meeting Kyuhyun's mother alone as the older request.
"How much do you want?"
"Excuse me?"
"How much do you want. I will give it to you as long as you end your relationship with my son,"
"Madam?"
"Here the cheque. Just write how much you want. I don't care. As long as you're not meeting with my son," the women then stand up from her seat and get out from the restaurant. When Hyukkie wake up from her surprised, she ran towards the old woman and give the cheque back to her.
"I don't need your money madam. I have enough money to live. Take this back. I'll promise I am not going to meet Kyuhyun again," Hyukkie bow to the women and walk to the opposite way.
'I know this will happen but I was too stupid to stop my feeling towards him. I am not suitable for him,' that words stuck in her mind. Her tears keep falling from her eyes as she her finger typing a message on her phone.

 

[I am fall out of love. Sorry.]

 

After received such message Kyuhyun keep calling his lover but Hyukkie never answered.

 

[Are you joking?]
[Don't joke like that again.]
[Answer me please.]
[If I am done something wrong, forgive me.]
[Please talk to me.]
[I am in front your house. I am not going to leave until you talk to me.. Palli, I am freezing..^-.-^]
[Where are you? Your mom say you're not home right now. I am not going anywhere until you are here. ;-{ ]

 

Kyuhyun keep sending message to Hyukkie but she never reply. He was surprised by his phone ringtone. He was excited when he saw his lover name on the screen.
"Kyu, lets end this,"
"What do you mean Hyukkie? Don't joke like that,"
"I am serious Kyu. Let's break up. I've someone else. Sorry,"
"No," before Kyuhyun can say more, Hyukkie ended up the call.
Both of them crying. What else Hyukkie can do. He can't make Kyuhyun to turn his face from his parent. They are Kyuhyun's parent, the one who rise him. She is no one to compete with his parent. The only thing that Hyukkie can do to pray for Kyuhyun's happiness.
Kyuhyun can't make Hyukkie to love him again if she says she fall out of love. He never see this coming. Of course he feel sad but the only thing he want is Hyukkie's happiness so he left her with a heavy heart.
**********
"Where are you going Kyuhyunnie?" hos mother sound cheerful since she know his son is no longer in relationship with Hyukkie.
"I am going to walk mom," he smile weakly to his mother.
"Why don't you take your car?"
"I am just going to walk around this neighbourhood," he kiss his mother's cheek.
He keep walking on the road which once he and Hyukkie called it 'Our Road'. They went to different school, different college and work at different place. But still this is the only road that lead to their home. Through this road they will see the playground first then Hyukkie's house and then Kyuhyun's house. On that road also he save Hyukkie from being . It's not his intention to stalk Hyukkie that night. He just going back from Changmin's house. The reason he was not with his driver is because he sneak out of house. Even they are rich, his parent is really strict. Before he reach 18 years old he will have a curfew. After what happen that night, he can't help but to be Hyukkie's knight. He can't denied how much he love that ugly and poor girl. It was a lie. He never see Hyukkie as an ugly girl. Hyukkie always be the most beautiful girl he ever meet since he was seven.
From the seat on the swing he can see Hyukkie walks with some handsome guy.
'So, he is your someone else,' he thought.
His tears start to fall before he realizes.  It's been three month since their break up but he can't stop loving her. After spend a few hour at the playground, he start to walk again. He went to the restaurant where Hyukkie has work before. He will order the food but leave without finishing the food. He still full with his thought that he didn't realize that the light is still red. When he realize the light, he already on the road. When he looks at the left the car is coming towards him. The driver trying hard to stop the car, but it is to late because Kyuhyun already laying on the road.
"No, no! Kyu, Kyu. Please, please call the ambulance. God, please help him. God, don't take him. I am pray for you to let him live," Kyuhyun can feel someone hold his hand and keep praying for him. Listening to the pray, he also pray for himself.
**********
"How is my son?" Kyuhyun's mother asks the doctor when the doctor went out from the operation room.
"He is okay but he broke his leg. We are lucky he was sent to hospital early. In a few month he can walk again,"
Hyukkie try to leave the place when she heard Madam Cho's voice but Madam Cho's hold her hand.
"Can someone stay with him tonight doctor?"
"Just one person allowed Madam,"
"Thank you doctor," then the doctor bow to her before leave.
"I am sorry," Madam Cho release her hand than bow to her.
"Madam," Hyukkie was surprised, she thought that women will hit her but the it was otherwise.
"Before he going out from the house, I realize something. His smile is not his usually smile. He rarely laugh. He keep losing weight. I take my pride as my priority rather than my own son's happiness. Please spend some time with him tonight,"
Hyukkie just keep saying thank you to Madam Cho and hugging her. That night, Madam Cho going home to take Kyuhyun's needs and Hyukkie stay with him.
"I miss you," Hyukkie keep caressing Kyuhyun's hair and end up sleeping on that chair.
***********
"Who are you? Mom, who is this ugly girl here?" Kyuhyun asks ask he wake up he saw his mother talking with Hyukkie.
"Kyu. She is your lover," his mom says.
"I never have such an ugly lover. Go away, I hate looking at your face,"
"Kyu!!," his mom shouted at him. Hyukkie can't stand it anymore and runs from the room.
"Why are you doing this Kyu?"
Tock tock.
" Come in,"
A handsome boy come with a small bag and Kyuhyun recognized him.
"Who are you boy?"
"I am Donghae. Hyukkie's cousin. She asks me to send her bag because she want to stay here tonight. Where is she?" the apple falls from Kyuhyun's hand.
"I thought you are her boyfriend. That's the reason she break up with me,"
Donghae looks confuse. Suddenly Madam Cho crying.
"I am sorry Kyu, I was the reason she end your relationship. I asks her to never meet you again,"
Kyuhyun try to stand, but Donghae stop him.
"Let rest first Kyuhyun. Tomorrow I am going to help you," Donghae smile.
'So this is the guy that Hyukie been stalking for this few month', Donghae's thought.
*******
"Hyukkie, someone want to see you," her mother knock her room.
When Hyukkie open the door, she was surprised when she look, Madam Cho was there.
"I am sorry," Madam Cho hugs Hyukkie.
"No, don't apologize. You've done nothing wrong. You want the best for him," Hyukkie hugs Madam Cho backs and both of them crying.
"You're the best for him,"
"Hyukkie,"
"Kyu?" Kyuhyun was walking towards them with Donghae's help.
"Let's them alone," Madam Cho says and Donghae helps Kyuhyun to sit on Hyukkie's bed before he left them. Hyukkie looks so clueless.
"Here," Kyuhyun asks Hyukkie to sit beside him. Hyukkie slowly walks towards him and sit beside him.
"I am sorry. Mom have explain everything to me. I never see you as an ugly girl. You're the most beautiful person I've ever meet in my life. Can you forgive me?" Hyukkie just answers with nodding because she still sobbing. Kyuhyun held her hand and kiss it.
"I know this is not the right time, but will you marry me?" Kyuhyun bring out the ring from his pocket. Hyukkie looks surprised but still nodding to the question. After Kyuhyun place the ring on Hyukkie's finger, she hugs him.
"Ouch,"
"Sorry. Did it hurts?"
"It's not really hurt but still," Kyuhyun laughs and kiss Hyukkie when he see Hyukkie concern face.
"I've prepare this ring even before I ask you to meet my parent," he kiss her again.