Chapter three *FINAL*

Ghost Girl (Suga BTS)

# SUGA P.O.V

 

I walked out from the hospital as fast as I can. My work has done. Yeoleum already met with Baekhyun and the ring had given to Jessica. I want to ran away and didn't want to involve in their problem anymore. I am not needed anymore to Yeoleum.

I walked along this road when suddenly I stopped. Yeoleum was standing not far away from me, looking at me with sad face. I stiffed. But, I turned and changed my direction. I walked away with my mind confused. I held my chest, and it's hurt. Deep hurt inside everytime I saw her face. Because I know, I'm in love with her now.I'm in love with a girl ghost that will soon disappear from this world, anytime. I didn't want this pain getting worst, so I need to keep myself far away from her.

 

"Suga-sshi..."

 

Again, she existed infront of me. She walked nearer to me who already stiffed at this road. Slowly, she approached me until there was only a step separated us. She stared at my eyes curiously.

 

"Why you ran away from me?"

 

'Because you're hurting me.' I could only say that silently. My eyes got teary as I looked at her face. I'm really in love with her, but I know it is useless love. Because she is dead.

 

"When you're leaving? I'd help you, so can you stop exist infront of me?" I whispered madly.

 

"Suga-sshi.."

 

I can see her face changed. I know she was shocked with my cold attitude towards her. I glared at her before walked away, heading to my house. She didn't follow me anymore. 'Good, it is better if I don't see you anymore.'

 

..........................

 

I threw away my coat and flopped down on the sofa. I keep thinking about Yeoleum no matter how hard I tried to forget about her. 'She's a ghost, you pabbo! Stop falling for her anymore!' I screamed silently.I rubbed my face before lying on the sofa. I fell asleep without I knowing.

 

# YEOLEUM P.O.V

 

I kneeled down beside sofa which Suga's lying now. I stared at him for a long time as he was sleeping. I held my chest, feeling my heart race fast. 'What's this feeling?' He looks tired after helping me, even he mad at me that morning. It's now late in the evening. Suga's roommate didn't come back home yet. I'm now alone with him in his room.

I do feel sad as I know that I'm gonna leaving him soon when the time comes. My heart felt heavy to leave him and also this world. This world is not belong to me anymore. I stared again at his cute face for a long time. Face that I'll never forget.

 

"Suga-sshi, I'm glad that I meet you......although I'm dead."

 

He didn't moved and of course, he didn't hear what I said. Without I knowing, my right hand moves towards his face, trying to touch it. But, I stopped before I could. 

 

"There's no way I can touch you. I'm a ghost..." I chuckled bitterly. My eyes went teary.

 

I was about to pull my hand away when suddenly Suga grabbed my hand. I stiffed. He opened his eyes and glared at me. My heart raced crazily. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I can't held myself from crying. I'm afraid that he will mad at me again.

 

"Why are you crying, you pabbo?" He asked coldly.

 

I can't said a word at all and only sobbing sound can be heard from me. I don't know why I'm crying. I'm really a fool. Fool to cry when I see your face. 

 

 # SUGA P.O.V

 

I heard what she said and it hurts me again. She's crying again infront of me. 'I hate to see that tears.' I got up from lying and sat while staring at her. I'm still holding her wrist before I pulled her into my arms slowly. I hugged her tightly and she didn't pushed me away, but cried more at my shoulder. We remain like that for a few minutes without saying anything. 

 

"Don't go.." I whispered. 

 

I pushed her away slowly and our eyes met. 

 

        "Don't leave me..."

 

"That's impossible." Tears flow down more. "T-Thank you for everything, Suga-sshi. I'm glad that I meet you. Even for now, before I'm leaving. I know that we're never meet again after this, because I'm gonna disappear from this world. T-Take care of yourself, Suga-sshi." 

 

"Y-Yeoleum-sshi.." Tears rolled down my cheeks without I knowing. Tears that long time not flow out.

 

"I'm gonna miss you, so much." She smiled at me although it hurts herself,and also me.

 

'I don't want to loose you. Please God, give us more time to be together..creating some happy memories, even though we're different.' I touched her face and slowly, moves my face nearer to her. My lips crashed onto her and I closed my eyes slowly. I kissed her gently and she reply just same like me. We kissed for a few minutes, hoping that time will stop for awhile. 

Slowly, I pulled my face away and stared at her. 

 

"I'll miss you. Saranghae, Yeoleum-sshi." 

 

She gave me a smile before slowly disappear into the air. The last smile that I can see. I stiffed as she's not exist infront of me anymore. 'The right time must have come now.' I cried again, alone in this room.

 

...........................

 

# Three months later...

 

I was walking along the road with my members when suddenly, I met with Baekhyun and Jessica. We had a coffee at the nearby cafe. Baekhyun are fully recovered and is getting married with Jessica a month from now. He told me that he heard what I said to him the night at the hospital. He can see Yeoleum but just a few seconds before she disappear. He had read the letter and it hurting him. Now, he is gonna be happy with Jessica, just like what Yeoleum wished.

How about me? I still can't forget Yeoleum. She's always in my heart although she's gone.

I stared at the photo of her, smiling while holding a balloon. I took it with me on  day I opened her box in her bedroom. This is the only memory I have with her. The precious memory.

 

"Who's she, hyung?"

 

I don't know since when Jungkook was sitting beside me at the living room. He glanced at me curiously before stared again at the photo. 

 

"She's pretty. Who's she, hyung? You're girlfriend?"

 

I chuckled before grabbed her neck and ruffled his hair. He moaned, trying to free himself from me. I let him go and let out a sigh. Again, I stared at the photo.

 

"By chances, is she ..L-Lee Yeoleum that you had called before?" Jungkook stared at me, and I nodded slowly. 

 

"She's dead." 

 

Jungkook silent. I know he shocked to hear that. But, it's past now. Life must keep going on no matter what.

 

'I miss you, Yeoleum-sshi.'

 

............................

 

"Hyung, ppalli~" 

 

Jungkook shouted from the next side, waiting for me to across the road. As the light turned green, I walked across the road, heading to the other side. I didn't noticed there is a girl walking towards me, and ended my right shoulder crashed onto hers. 

 

"I-I'm sorry." 

 

I lifted my head up to see the girl's face. I stiffed. 'Impossible!' I couldn't said any words except saying..

 

"L-Lee Yeoleum?!" 

 

***THE END***