The fiance

The Ballroom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Fiance [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Oh Sehun  [/CONTENTID2]

 

[CONTENTID3] “Oh Sehun” I grunted and took a deep breath before turning around, pulling the best smile I could muster. I hoped my smile didn’t look too fake.

“Hey Minhee” I murmured almost inaudible.

“You said you’ll eat lunch with me, but you didn’t turn up” Minhee pouted as she grabbed onto my arm and shook it violently. I pursed my lip. ‘How on earth can anyone deal with her?’

“I’m sorry Minhee, look I’m kind of busy right now” I lied. Although I didn’t want to, that was the only way to get rid of her. Not trying to sound mean or rude, but she just gets on my nerves.

“Oh oppa, do you need any help?” Minhee asked as she delightfully clasped her hands, and her eyes shone as if she was expecting me to say yes.

“Sorry, it’s a personal task” I replied quickly. “Well I got to go” I ran off, hoping that she wouldn’t follow me.

“Minhee?” someone asked, I literally jumped in my spot as my heart pounding hard against my chest. “YAH DUDE, don’t ever do that again” I placed my hand on my beating heart trying to calm myself down.

“Sheesh, sorry man” Suho said as he patted me on the back.

“But yeah, Minhee again” I sighed. Ever since my parents set us up for an arranged marriage, she has been sticking to me like glue. She clings onto me like 24/7. I mean at first, it wasn’t much of a bother but now I dread seeing her every day. The fact that she’d talk to me in her flirty and girly voice was horrific.

“I feel bad for you man” Suho replied. I caught a hint relief in his voice and I scrunched up my face at my unluckiness.

“Can I stay at your place tonight?” I asked shutting my eyes as I leaned against the wall.

“Again?” Suho asked. “My parents are asking questions”

“C’mon, one more night please. I bet you she’s over at my house waiting for my return” I shuddered just thinking about what would happen if I had to actually get married to her.

“Sure. You got to call off this marriage its killing you on the inside” Suho said as frowned a little.

“Puh – lease, if I could I would have done it years ago” I rolled my eyes as I stuck my head around the corner. Seeing that Minhee was no longer there I walked out.

 

The next day came too quickly. I walked through the large gates of my school, glancing around for my gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter