Growing.

Love Boy

-----Three Days pass------ (Rose always looks at him)

It was a rainy day and Rose forgot her umbrella and she walked onto the bus wet from the rain.

 

*Haa Chuuu* "Aishhh Excuse me." Rose said irritated.

 

Once Rose's stop came she got up to leave when she felt something wrap around.

 

"Its cold. And its raining I'll walk you to your house." He said as Rose pulled his jacket tighter around her.

 

"Um. This might be less awkward if we introduce ourselves." Rose said smiling at him.

 

"Ohh yeah right. My name's JungShin." JungShin said giving a small smile. "Her smile..." JungShin thought.

 

"Why are you always on the bus so late Rose?" JungShin asked looking straight ahead as they walked side by side under JungShin's umbrella.

 

"Ohh. I got a new job trying to get experience before college" Rose explain smiling. "I dont feel nervous at all.. I never want this to end." She thought somewhat sad knowing that it wont.

 

"Ahh. Your a senior?" JungShin asked. "Why do I keep getting this feeling when I see her smile?" he thought confused.

 

"Yeahh hard to believe right?" Rose said as she hopped avoiding a big puddle that was infront of her. 

 

"Hard to believe? Im a senior too." JungShin asked.

 

"Well Im pretty short." Rose explained making a face.

 

"Well is it hard to believe that Im a senior since Im tall?" JungShin asked with a big smile on his face after seeing Rose's face.

 

"Your a senior too! True you have a point. Well see you next time JungShin, this is my stop. Thanks for walking me. BE CARRREEFUUL" Rose said with a big smile and waving goodbye. " it has to end." Rose thought asdly.

 

"Okay. See you tomorrow." JunShin said smiling goodbye.